Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: BABA pl cure my dad from brain cancer  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Amar_akshu

• Blessings 3
BABA pl cure my dad from brain cancer
« on: November 07, 2007, 02:17:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi frens,

I am Amar from bangalore. I am the only son to my lovable parents. My dad is a very jovial n a kind person. I had recently come to US.. just few days back everything was fine. Then I heard a shocking news...Suddenly my father was diagnosed with brain cancer. How could the world change wholly for me just in a couple of days!!!!! I couldnt accept this..One wednesday in October , he was jovial self, very active, lovable as usual..The same week friday, he felt speechlessness, loss of appetite n giddiness..He was diagnosed with brain cancer. he underwent a surgery & i rushed back to bangalore to see him. Luckily the tissue was removed completely..Now he is active after the surgery.  But doctors say this is a high grade cancer and can come back fast. I love my dad very much and cant see whats happening to him. I have heard BABA performs miracles. I request you all to pray for my dad so that his cancer vanishes completely.. I am feeling the agony every second. I wish BABA proves  the science and the doctors wrong.  Pl pray for my dad on my behalf and help my dad get rid of this cancer...

I have just come back to US coz i dont have a job in bangalore. At the same time i have to send money to the expensive treatments..Hence against my own wish i had to fly back to US..I loved to stay with my dad n mom..but circumstances forced me back here...Pl BABA help me..I am totally surrendering myself to you..Pl take care of my dad..Let him come out winning...

Pl also do let me know of any mantras i can chant for the miracle to happen

with love
    -amar

Offline sairamrd

• Blessings 3
    Re: BABA pl cure my dad from brain cancer
    « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 06:41:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM.

Amar ji,

Ur father will be alright & he is going to be as perfect as earlier.
       U need not know mantras & all,just chant the name of sai he'll take care of u where ever you are.Baba will definitely take care of ur  father.Have faith on him.

OM SAI RAM.

Facebook Comments