April 24, 2014, 06:48:41 PM

Download Samarpan April 2014

E-mail:
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BEAUTIFUL SILVER SAI RING  (Read 3107 times)
sandhiya

Blessings 0

« on: December 16, 2010, 10:07:44 PM »

Om Sai Ram

I am going to share  one of sai miracle happened in my life.

I have gone to shridi on June 2010 along with my friend.

She don’t believe in god much but she was very much interested to accompany me like going Jolly Trip.

So we started to shridi and reached there safely. It was raining like anything.

We have spent most of the time in Travelling itself and she got sick that time.

I was very much happy to see my sai and going around everywhere thinking miracles happened in those places.

I was spending the time with all the places to sit and feel the presence of sai. We are totally wet and roaming around the shops.

We didn’t get good food over there and she got upset so much. I was very much eager to see DWARGAMAI.

We reached there at night Aarathi and I gone inside and sat till the Aarathi (shows in TV)ends.

There is no space in DWARGAMAI and peoples started standing outside to see the Aarathi. My Friend also waited outside in the rain for long time.

She is totally fed up and started shouting at me saying I became mad and all. I didn’t say anything becoz she sick already.

It was almost 10’o Clk.She said, she want to buy  a SILVER SAI Ring same kind which am wearing.

We started searching for that. We found so many but nothing suits much.

Finally she is asked baba’s book in telugu and the shop owner asked her to collect it by tomorrow 10’o clk.

She Shared her Number with that shop owner and left place. But she felt very bad  for not getting the RING.

Next day the shop owner called her and said the book is ready. The shop is just opposite to DWARGAMAI.

So we started there. But she asked me to wait in taxi. She thought if I go there I will sit in DWARGAMA and start praying.

That might delay our journey so she asked me to wait in taxi itself. She went alone and came back with in few mins.

Guess what?Huh?

She came back with BEAUTIFUL SILVER SAI RING.

I asked her what happened?.She stated explaining the story.

My friend went to shop to collect the book. She was standing inside the shop.

Suddenly one small boy came and Gave her something and left the place.

She was shocked and opend it. That thing was totally covered with MUD since it was raining.

The shop owner help her to clean that and that was BEAUTIFUL SILVER SAI RING what she was expected.

She was speechless and I didn’t say Anything.

Baba has his own way to drag the people.
bhakta9

Blessings 1

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 05:23:38 AM »

Very nice story. I agree with you that this is another sparrow deva called to Shirdi.

When we read these stories they act like a beacon of light telling us tired sould that Baba is there he is working for us..Jod-Tod kar rahe hain bhakthon ke liye.
saib

Blessings 164

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 05:35:50 AM »

Thanks sandhiya for sharing such a beautiful experience. Just Awesome! Rightly Said! Baba has his own way to drag the people.
Great are those souls – that attracts Baba to them for whatsoever reason!

May Baba bless you and all of Us!

om sri sai ram!

om sai ram!
Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!
saikripa.dimple

Blessings 5

Om Sai Ram

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 01:55:55 AM »

Oh Wow, such a nice exp. that is....
May Sai Bless u and ur frend

Om Sai Ram

Jai Sai Ram
Sai teri "Kami" bhi hai, tera "Ehsaas" bhi hai....

Sai tu "Door" bhi hai mujhse par "Paas" bhi hai......

Khuda ne yun nwaza hai teri "Bhakti" se mujhko.....

Kii.............

Khuda ka "Shukr" bhi hai aur khud pe "Naaz" bhi hai..
shekarvani

Blessings 2

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 12:33:13 AM »

Beautiful story, Thank you so much for sharing with us. My eyes were filled with tears and a great smile on my face.

Thank you once again.

Sreevani
drashta

Blessings 32

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 07:29:11 AM »

Om Sai Ram.

Dear Sandhiya ji, I'm speechless after reading this wonderful experience of your friend. What an amazing leela of Baba Sai!! We are blessed to have such a loving and caring Sadguru.
Praise, glory and victory be to the Master!

Jai Sai Baba.
SS91
Members

Blessings 37

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 09:04:21 AM »

SaiRam Sandhya ji,

Baba blessings. It was really wonderful to read your experience of your friend. Baba's leela are always amazing. Thank you for sharing such a nice experience. Stay in touch.

JaiSaiRam

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg
v2birit

Blessings 29

जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 04:28:55 AM »

Wonderfull experience.
Om Sai Ram

SaiSevak!9

Blessings 0

The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 05:06:09 AM »

B'ful..

Sai Bless All!

When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
You Are The Cutest Sai!! Cheesy
omshruthi

Blessings 0

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 08:18:30 AM »

sai ram ....

what a wonderful story.. it really touched my heat..i really want to know more sai leelas..i feel so happy  as if such miracle happened with my own life... i just love baba very much....true devotion is always blessed ...

sai pranam
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

SATHYA SAI BABA FORUM SPIRITUAL PHOTO GALLERY SAI BABA
SAMARPAN - A SAI BABA MAGAZINE SPIRITUAL INDIA SAI BABA QUESTIONS & ANSWER
SAI BABA DESKMATE DOWNLOAD SHIRDI 360 VIEW SAI SATCHARITRA HINDI AUDIO

Listen Sai Baba Radio: