Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: ATTN RAVIJI  (Read 9082 times)

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
ATTN RAVIJI
« on: February 24, 2012, 11:43:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Raviji

Surprising these are called SAI THOUGHTS
    :-[

OMSAIRAM!Beta Shaivi BABA will show

(http://forum.spiritualindia.org/wisdom-thoughts-t8186.0.html;msg398471#new)

OMSAIRAM!One of our Sai Sister had been wanting to have a baby,even tried for adoption.

She is 50 years old and glad to have a bundle of Joy.

BABA answered her prayers and send her a lil baby boy.
    (http://forum.spiritualindia.org/dwarkamais-leelasshe-is-our-mother-t8104.0.html;msg398471#new)

Yashoda ka nandlala kanha 

HIS LEELAS ARE ALWAYS AMAZING

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    Re: ATTN RAVIJI
    « Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 01:35:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Raviji

Surprising these are called SAI THOUGHTS
    :-[

OMSAIRAM!Beta Shaivi BABA will show

(http://forum.spiritualindia.org/wisdom-thoughts-t8186.0.html;msg398471#new)

OMSAIRAM!One of our Sai Sister had been wanting to have a baby,even tried for adoption.

She is 50 years old and glad to have a bundle of Joy.

BABA answered her prayers and send her a lil baby boy.
    (http://forum.spiritualindia.org/dwarkamais-leelasshe-is-our-mother-t8104.0.html;msg398471#new)

Yashoda ka nandlala kanha 

HIS LEELAS ARE ALWAYS AMAZING

ॐ साईं नाथाय नमः

रविजी जय साईं राम

अनुपमजी के इस विषय पर कड़ी टिपण्णी से मै सहमति रखता हूँ ।मैंने आपको पहले भी सांकेतिक रूप से सूचित किया  था कि फोरम में शीत वाक्य -युद्ध और पतिस्पर्धा का एहसास मुझे हो रहा है और वो आज दिष्टिगोचर भी हो गया । एक साईं प्रेमी दुसरे साईं प्रेमी के लिए  जिन शब्दों का व्यवहार "साईं के विचार" जैसे शीर्षक में कर रहा है वो सचमुच में अशोभिनीय और अहंकार से भरा हुआ ही लगता है । क्या फयदा पोस्ट करने का जब खुद ही उन विचारो की मर्यादा का पालन नहीं कर  सकते ।

ॐ साईं राम

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 06:31:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Dwarkamai leelas (She is our Mother)

when BABA blessed Aurangabadkar with a kid after 27 years of marriage and Hemadpantji wrote in Shri Sai Satcharitra and sang BABA's leelas then i am just an ordinary devotee to sing His leelas

I think we all better start reading Shri Sai Satcharitra

Mrs. Aurangabadkar

A lady from Sholapur, wife of Sakharam Aurangabadkar had no issue during the long period of 27 years. She had made a number of vows of Gods and Goddesses for an issue, but was not successful. She then became almost hopeless. To make a last attempt in this matter, she came to Shirdi with her step-son Vishwanath and stayed there for two months, serving Baba. Whenever she went to the Masjid, she found it full and Baba surrounded by devotees. She wanted to see Baba alone, fall at His feet and open her heart and pray for an issue, but she got no suitable opportunity. Ultimately she requested Shama to intercede with Baba for her when He was alone. Shama said to her that Baba's Darbar was open, still he would try for her and that the Lord might bless her. He asked her to sit ready with a cocoa-nut and joss-sticks on the open courtyard at the time of Baba's meals and that when he beckoned to her, she should come up. One day after dinner, Shama was rubbing Baba's wet hands with a towel when the latter pinched Shama's cheek. Shama feigning anger said, "Deva, is it proper for you to pinch me like this? We don't want such a mischievous God who pinches us thus. Are we Your dependents, is this the fruit of our intimacy?" Baba replied, "Oh Shama, during the 72 generations that you were with me, I never pinched you till now and now you resent my touching you". Shama, "We want a God that will give us ever kisses and sweets to eat; we do not want any respect from You, or heaven, balloon etc. Let our faith unto Your Feet be ever wide-awake". Baba, "Yes, I have indeed come for that. I have been feeding and nursing you and have got love and affection for you".

Then Baba went up and took his seat. Shama beckoned to the lady. She came up, bowed and presented the cocoa-nut and joss-sticks. Baba shook the cocoa-nut which was dry. The Kernal within rolled and made a noise. Baba said, "Shama, this is rolling, see what it says". Shama, "The woman prays that a child might be similarly rolling and quickening in the womb. So give her the cocoa-nut with Your blessings".

Baba, "Will the coconut give her any issue? How people are foolish and fancy such things!"

Shama, "I know the power of Your word and blessing. Your word will give her a string or series of children. You are wrangling and not giving real blessing".

The parley went on for a while. Baba repeatedly ordering to break the coconut and Shama pleading for the gift of the unbroken fruit to the lady. Finally Baba yielded and said, "She will have an issue". "When?" asked Shama. "In 12 months" was the reply. The cocoa-nut was therefore broken into two part, one was eaten by the two, the other was given to the lady.

The Shama turned up to the lady and said, "Dear madam, you are a witness to my words. If within 12 months you do not get any issue, I will break a cocoa-nut against this Deva's head and drive him out of this Masjid. If I fail in this, I will not call myself Madhav. You will soon realize what I say".

She delivered a son in one year's time and the son was brought to Baba in his fifth month. Both husband and wife, prostrated themselves before Baba and the grateful father (Mr. Aurangabadkar) paid a sum of Rs.500/- which was spent in constructing a shed for Baba's house "Shyamakarna".

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

http://www.saibabaofshirdi.net/satcharita/sai36.html

BABA 's leelas are always amazing

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 04:29:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Such things hurt Baba more than anyone.

All, this is a sacred place to worship and not a place of fight with fellow devotees. Leave your EGO behind when you enters this temple.

Sai Ram

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 05:25:31 AM »
  • Publish

• ॐ श्री साईंनाथाय नमः

रविजी आपने सर्वथा सही कहा है और मै अपने व्यवहार से खुद बहुत क्षोभित हूँ ।आत्मग्लानी के कारण मै अशांत भी हो गया हूँ । मेरा टिपण्णी करने का उदेश्य केवल फोरम की गरिमा को बनाये रखने का था पर अभाग्यवश अविवेकपूर्ण एवंग अहंकारपूर्ण होने की वजह से वो दोषारोपण सारिका लगने लगा । आइन्दा द्वारकामाई में आने के पहले अपने "मै" का छोडके ही प्रवेश करने का प्रयास हमसभी करेंगे । अपने इस अविवेकपूर्ण हस्ताक्षेप के लिए मै बाबा एवंग सभी साईं प्रेमी से क्षमापार्थी  हूँ । 

ॐ साईं राम

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 08:12:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Such things hurt Baba more than anyone.

All, this is a sacred place to worship and not a place of fight with fellow devotees. Leave your EGO behind when you enters this temple.

Sai Ram

She "is" 50 years old and glad to have a bundle of Joy.

My intention was not to hurt or fight anybody personally. I'am sorry but I'am no expert in SSC and got confused with "is" and "was". My apologies for my wrong understanding and unintentional hurt caused

My intention was not to personally hurt or fight. I myself understood everything wrongly, also yes anybody can call anybody Beta/ or anything for somebody younger than him

OM SAI RAM

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 09:44:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Pratap Ji, You dont have be to sorry. You have raised a valid point. I have been experiencing the same cold war feeling among the devotees. My comments was not meant for you or Anupam ji.  

it was a generic comment and applies to all of us. Baba is the head of this family, like a father. And when he sees his egoist children are fighting just for nothing, how much painful this could be for him.

All, We have facebook, ocrkut and other social netwoking to boast about ourself and feed our ego, but pls spare this lil place of Baba.

Your ego is like your shoes, you may need one but dont bring it inside the temple.

Sai Ram

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 09:48:35 AM by -=≡{RAVI}≡=- »

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 01:23:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • A message for everyone

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ09e2V2oO0[/youtube]

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 03:00:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • A message for everyone

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ09e2V2oO0[/youtube]
    Ravi bhai this msg is for u too,Plz dnt delete source of the Photos that we take from other sites.

I am Sorry if i have hurt some one sentiments

BABA bless All

Sai watches over all of us and our actions

Dipika Duggal

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 10:58:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dipika hi

I didn't say that this was not for me.

For me the SOURCE means the REAL SOURCE. if a website is copying images from other website, and if someone copies those photos and use it in another site,  the actual source remain same. No credit should be given to the site who copied it in first place.

Please DO NOT mention name of other FORUMs as source. Its against POLICY.

Sai Ram
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:07:52 AM by -=≡{RAVI}≡=- »

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 11:20:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Ravi bhai.

Yeh dil hai ke manta nahi.

If i copy from somewhere for me that is the source

ooopps...but im like this

BABA bless All

Dipika Duggal

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 12:06:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dipikaji

Its not about your choice or my choice. Its about following the rules of DM. if a member doesn't follow the  rules, his/ her post will be MODERATED which includes modification or deletion of post without notifying the user.

No one is above the DM, neither me nor you.

Sai Ram

Sairam Ravi bhai.

Yeh dil hai ke manta nahi.

If i copy from somewhere for me that is the source

ooopps...but im like this

BABA bless All

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • On a side note, you have been a supporter of this Forum and always helped us. I hope to see your continuous support and contribution in future.

Sai Ram

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 08:21:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Ravi bhai BABA always told us to folow the path of Truth and humbly.

If we follow His teachings in our DM....Truth....Success is not possible by telling a lie.

Sai Baba is omniscient

This forum is BABA's  ;D so HE decides  ;D

BABA bless us all to follow the path of Truth

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments