DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Poll

yes

yes
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: blocking of users  (Read 2970 times)

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
blocking of users
« on: September 07, 2009, 06:52:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • ravi ji
    i am not saying it is a fraud but i have seen another girl named Nika asking for money for some reason the topic is Re: Baba mera saath do mujhe kya karna chahiye plz bata..sai bakhto plz batao

I would request you to please check the authenticity of this too.

I have been on the forum since almost 8 or 9 months now but was shocked to see two posts in a matter of few days asking for money.

I wanted to report them but did not know how to go about doing it.

Om sai ram

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: blocking of users
    « Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 07:57:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Do agree with Rajiv. As in Q&A by Sai Baba on most of the websites, Baba has given special importance to Donation (But, Most of the time Food alomost 90%, Hardly about money). In busy life, Many modern devotees find difficult to spare time in finding needy and Give money to whom whosoever ask. This is there money and they are free to use anyway. But, Devotion can not be bought with power of Money. If this would be the case We never had Saint Kabir, Ravidass Ji, Namdev Ji, Haridass Ji and even Sai himself.

One more thing, Sai never let his devotee fall in worst condition finacially. In my life twice I spent major time without any job/work. First Got Loan, But after that when still unable to get work, every month Sai arrange minimum amout even without asking anyone for help. The people whom I helped in past, Returned money even I never asked. Baba don't say that he will make his devotees super-rich, but always arrange for his minimum needs. Blessing him with Shardha & Saburi.

From chapter VI of Sai Sat Charitra, It is assurance of Sai Baba:

"There will never be any dearth or scarcity, regarding food and clothes, in any devotees’ homes. It is my special characteristic, that I always look to, and provide, for the welfare of those devotees, who worship Me whole-heartedly with their minds ever fixed on Me. Lord Krishna has also said the same in the Gita. Therefore, strive not much for food and clothes. If you want anything, beg of the Lord, leave worldly honours, try to get Lord’s grace and blessings, and be honored in His Court."

मेरे भक्तों के घर अन्न तथा वस्त्रों का कभी अभाव नहीं होगा । यह मेरा वैशिष्टय है कि जो भक्त मेरी शरण आ जाते है ओर अंतःकरण से मेरे उपासक है, उलके कल्याणार्थ मैं सदैव चिंतित रहता हूँ । कृष्ण भगवान ने भी गीता में यही समझाया है । इसलिये भोजन तथा वस्त्र के लिये अधिक चिंता न करो । यदि कुछ मांगने की ही अभिलाषा है तो ईश्वर को ही भिक्षा में माँगो ।

Help whenever you can do, But to whom who deserve. Can arrange study of a child. Arrange marriage of a poor with reasonable exps.

Lets Don't mix Maya and spirituality here.

May Sai Bless all with atleast minimum arrangement for foods, clothes and shelter!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 08:10:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanks saib ji for supporting me and i am sure ravi ji will do the rest.
    i have myself gone into a lot of financial troubles but have been strong enough to drag myself out of it with help of sai
    i am no one to doubt anyone what they need money for
    but found it a bit concerning since the day i have been seeing these posts.

om sai ram

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:07:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Rajiv

Thanks for letting me know.

Could you pls post the link here.

Sai Ram

Offline rajiv800

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 10:32:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ravi ji

om sai ram

please pray for me
    « on: Today at 09:02:42 AM »

this is a post started by ramoo and i feel it is the same person, you could probably track him from his ip add atleast we can get to know if it is the same person if he is using the same comp.

second one is this

Baba mera saath do mujhe kya karna chahiye plz bata..sai bakhto plz batao
    « on: August 27, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »

this was started by Nika

Again we could see the IP of these people

I will also go into the threads and report them to you.

Om sai ram

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 12:29:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank You Rajiv

Sai Ram

Facebook Comments