Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: not a complain..but a querry  (Read 3985 times)

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
  • Om Shri SaiNathaya Namah
not a complain..but a querry
« on: October 11, 2010, 01:02:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear ravi ji,
    i just wanted to ask a small thing..
    i had a started a topic in prayer section " haap navratri/ happy durgapuja"

it was shifted to section of welcome to sai baba forum.
    i jus wanted to ask whether i started a topic which i shouldn.t have started in that topic?
    just a querry to know why my topic was shifted to this section..
    i am sorry to bother for a such a small querry...
    may baba bless all
    om shri sainathaya namah

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    Re: not a complain..but a querry
    « Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 04:54:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Rashi

Your topic was moved because "Welcome to Sai Baba Forum" was an apprpriate place where it should be. I guess I am the one who moved the topic. I also made it sticky so other people can use the same topic.

Sai Ram

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear ravi brother,
    i am so sorry for starting a topic in a wrong section..since i couldnt make out the right section....
    thank you so much.
    may baba bless you and your family.
    om shri sainathaya namah

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 04:36:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dont worry Rashi. This is perfectly fine. take it easy.

Thanks for all your contribution.

Sai Ram

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 02:25:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear ravi bhaiya..
    please dont be thanks to me...
    i am thank full to you all for this forum...as its only because when i was at my lowest i found this forum...n now i am feeling so better than what i was...
    it is only thru this forum that today i after confessing my sins..i am able to laugh again...
    i am able to be true...i am able to be a nice human being...trying to be a good person...
    for the first time...i dont neglect my conscious...i listen to it...as i believe my conscious is my baba speking to me.
    thank you to alll....

i just wanted to request that i wanted to change my e-mail id linked with this forum..is it possible?
    i tried to send a personal message too but it seems i am not allowed to...
    please help me regarding this bhaiya..
    may baba bless you all
    om shri sainathaya namah

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 04:10:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Rashi, I have sent you an email. Please reply back on that email.

Sai Ram

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 02:46:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear ravi bhaiya..
    please dont be thanks to me...
    i am thank full to you all for this forum...as its only because when i was at my lowest i found this forum...n now i am feeling so better than what i was...
    it is only thru this forum that today i after confessing my sins..i am able to laugh again...
    i am able to be true...i am able to be a nice human being...trying to be a good person...
    for the first time...i dont neglect my conscious...i listen to it...as i believe my conscious is my baba speking to me.
    thank you to alll....
    may baba bless you all
    om shri sainathaya namah

very happy for you rashi. baba is always there with you. So good to be a part of our dwarakamai.

Baba bless all.

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 09:13:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear ravi bhaiya
    I hav replied to your mail...please look into it...
    along with it ...you must be knowning that i do a sai naam jaap for my self enhancement in for gaining honesty and fighting fear in the section of "sai baba prayers & naam jaap" with the topic "please help me..."i would like to change the name of the topic as well can i?
    Thank you
    om shri sainathaya namah

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 09:23:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear saibji, dayalvasnani ji, ravi bhaiya, adwaita ji and all the members of this forum...
    i just want to Thank You all...because today i conquered my Fear at last...
    i was scared of truth...scared of my past...
    but today i faced it....i faced it with courage...when i thought of facing it i just had in mind that it is better to to face it once then to live with it forever and kill oneself in parts for the rest of your life...at that time all i asked baba to give me strength so that i can....i thought i could never but baba gave me strength and i did it....
    i dont know what will be the consequences of facing my fear..i have left that in baba's hand...but i know one thing that it will not scare me anymore..
    i want to give a special thanks to Saib ji since he helped me lott through this process by always motivating me and helping me in going right way....i still remember his one line that was who stays in our lifw who doesnt is already destined so we neither lose one nor get anyone...we get and lose what we are destined for...and today only because of these lines i faced my fear...Thank you saib ji.
    I am happy tht i am a part of this forum..thank you all for making me a better human being....
    Thank You
    Om Shri SaiNathaya Namah.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 08:35:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Rashi,

Thanks! But It was only Blessings of Sai and your own efforts, so that you could initiate the process to be transformed. If you intend to go on higher life, Your destiny itself will make path for you and to guide it would be saib or any one else or even Sai thyself. But always remember this is continuous process, there one has to face many challenges, but it becomes easy to tackle if feel presence of Baba in your life.

Time is most important, the lesson I am giving here always remember, We are not here for infinity, We have to depart, So use your time in most effective way, while doing any task simply ask yourself, “Is it really important for the moment?” Will it make some value addition in mine or life of others? Is it really worth doing? With this you will be able to focus on important aspects of life.

Most of us never understand this, Waste a precious life for little desires and awake only when messengers of death approach to take us from this life, but it would have been so late by that time.

One who respect Time, Gain the attention of God thyself, because Time is also another form of God!

All the Best!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 11:40:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you saibji,
    I will keep this learning always with me.
    so true time is another form of god.
    and yes the challenges are coming up...i need to answer a lott of questions...
    but today morning when i was coming this moening to offcie there was no re-collectionof those mistakes of that past sins....
    answering questions was ver difficult...speaking it out had almost made my pain unbearable...i was in the tears..but the best was i was unburdened..relaxed...in peace.
    i was free...
    i feel so me...i feel as if i am back..no fear...no regrets....just me.
    om shri sainathaya namah

Facebook Comments