Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please Unclock my post  (Read 4900 times)

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
Please Unclock my post
« on: December 22, 2009, 09:06:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sir/ Madam

Please could you kindly unlock my post. I understand there are various Jaap's forum but this is my personal jaap and I will close it when I feel it has fulfilled my purpose.
    http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-help-me-to-fight-my-inner-demons-t32216.0.html

Many thanks for your help & patience.

Regards
    Sweta

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Please Unclock my post
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 09:19:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Sweta ji,

I really respect your prayers. Since there is already a prayer for Akhanda Sai Naam Japa, I would really appreciate if you could offer your prayers and continue to do in the same. Here is the link,

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/akhanda-sai-naam-japa-100000-times-t8918.0.html

Baba blessings and hope He answers your sincere prayers soon. He will He can. Hos leelas are always wonderful and amazing.

Thanks!

JaiSaiRam

Subhasrini
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 09:51:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Dear Shweta ji...i understand ur emotions linked with ur Jap post... this Sai Dwarkamai is as much urs as of any Sai devotee....cheer up...will request Ravi bhai ... ;D

our Mod is also right...but i will request Ravi bhai for u dear

BABA will surely light diyas with water for u and all Sai devotees who pray to BABA in his MANDIR

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 11:46:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sweta, my little sister, You are one of the devotees whom I respect most. I was thinking to request Ravi Ji to unlock your post, as Dipika Ji said correctly. But, Before I wrote, Thoughts got changed. You chanted under that Topic for more than four months. It is not an ordinary thing. What I understand Sai wants you to take on advance path. It is my personal experience, before this forum I used to chant on orkut communities. I post my thread and many times feel pride. What a great devotee I am, Keep on chanting regularly. So, there was always “i”, one day I saw my thread was not there, with so many other such topics it has been deleted. I was shocked, But then realize who is important “i”  or “Sai”. Name of Sai, still exist. Now there was no attachment. I could write in any post. Sai listen if you just intend to chant his name, He reads before you write. So, Don’t get disheartened. Perhaps, Sai wants you to take on advance path. Taking you beyond the words or alphabets in the state, where you can enjoy the nectar of his holy, divine and sweet name without any limit including time!

understand the message and move ahead with happy heart and great confidence without any burden on it.

May Sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 08:08:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Sweta ji,

Baba blessings. I respect your post and my intention is very sincere hence requested you to do the Sai nama japa in the existing thread. But you would be   more happy if you could continue in the same one which you started. I admire your devotion and faith on Baba. Let me unlock your post and Sai shower His grace and blessings soon. Happy New Year 2010.

JaiSaiRam

SubhaSrini

Dear Sir/ Madam

Please could you kindly unlock my post. I understand there are various Jaap's forum but this is my personal jaap and I will close it when I feel it has fulfilled my purpose.
    http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-help-me-to-fight-my-inner-demons-t32216.0.html

Many thanks for your help & patience.

Regards
    Sweta
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 09:44:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Thanku Subhasrini ji for unlocking the post of our dear Sweta

Congrats Sweta...i kw how it feels...BABA bless u baby..

BABA will surely light diyas with water for u  ;D

Dipika Duggal

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 11:57:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear DiPika Ji, Subhasrini Ji, Saib ji And Ravi Ji,

Thank you all for your advice.
    I am so sorry for creating such a big fuss. I totally understand what everyone is saying. It was just an initial shock and I got annoyed. I apologise for my behaviour. I suppose the reason for the outburst was my routine as I religiously, whenever I can do the naam jaap on the post and believed in a strange way it was helping me to heal, but as all of you explained it definitely not a matter of where I do jaap/ chanting. I could write on any post.

Please could I sincerely request you to lock the topic if it is becoming nuisance.

Thank you once again, I feel like such an idiot.

Om Sai Ram
    Sweta

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 06:51:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Sweta
    There is nothing wrong in seeking clarification about your locked topics. It just happened that lots of people replied to your post doesn’t mean there was something wrong.

As per the policy we “generally” lock the topic if it is more than 1 moth old. This is just to prevent unintentional posting as lots of people do “Copy-Paste” naam jaap in every topic they come across.  It also helps us managing the posts.

Please continue to do naam jaap in your favorite topic  tough just one suggestion: whenever you do naam jaap, please try to “type” each and every letter rather than “copy-paste” it.
    Sai Ram

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Sweta...i totally agree with Ravi bhai regarding posting ...lot many devotees are posting Nam jap in new topics.

But ur post really touched me ...as u told BABA that u want to do 11,000 jap.

I am starting a Japa in your name for 11,000 times today Baba for you, be with me sai always.

i pray to BABA to bless u and all of us in understanding other's emotions

BABA will surely light diyas with water for u 

Dipika Duggal

Offline sweta

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 05:22:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Dipika & Ravi jee for your advice.

Om Sai Ram.

Facebook Comments