Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: help me sai baba....  (Read 810 times)

Offline sona babu

• Blessings 0
help me sai baba....
« on: April 27, 2010, 01:09:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai baba...please help me....i m very confused...what to do or what not to do? please make me realize what is correct? i dont want to hurt anyone....u know about my situation.....you are the only one who can slove my problem  n get out of this disgusting situation....please sai baba, i want to be happy....but after my marriage with mohan, i always in depression...he use to beats me, scolds me, n use vulgar language, abuse me a lot.......i dont wan to live with him for a second even...i cant respect him anymore......please sai baba, he pretends in front of others, he is very gentle but you know which type of person he is..... i get scared of him.....you know na sai baba.....do something....no  one suggest me 4 divorce but my heart get seperated with him  n i beleive divorce is a legal formality of separation for couples...everbody wants we two stay with each other..but i dont want to stay with him any more......y i m get so scared of him baba....please help me baba.....i dont want make such a decision which i feel wrong after a year or more....please baba kuch kijiye....hum bahut confuse hai ........please sai baba...help me ......

Offline Anulall

• Blessings 0
    Re: help me sai baba....
    « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 06:13:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • where to write my problem an how?plz help i amnew

Offline meghchan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 01:30:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear,

sai baba will help you out.
    have faith....
    like i am praying..for things to work out.....i will pray for you as well....
    i request baba to give you the strength to face all the hardships....
    dear sab theek hoga...............................
    bas thoda sa patience rakho.....
    aur wahi karo jo dil kehta hai.....bas................
    agar khush nahi to aage badh jao.............its your life ...let it be your decision.................
    just do what your heart says....sai baba saath hain...

om sai

Offline sona babu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 12:26:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Anulaal ji....if u want to confess something then go to the and click to CONFESSION BOX which is placed in  HOME page ...in confession box...u can see at the top of the inbox 3 or 4  option is there, NOTIFY, NEW TOPIC,POST NEW POLL in which u have to select the post new poll , n post ur problem to SAI BABA

Facebook Comments