Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba.....Calm my mind.  (Read 3120 times)

Offline babu

• Blessings 1
    • Sai Baba
Baba.....Calm my mind.
« on: March 26, 2006, 02:24:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba...You know what is going on in my mind these days and how frustrated I' am. Baba..I trust you...pacify my mind and give a sense of peacefulness. Thanks a lot baba for being with us during some of the toughest periods of life. We expect few more tough periods in the future and please baba be with us right through. Forgive me if I have done any harm (even mentally)to any one. There are few people whom I don't want to meet in life, but apparently it looks like they are gonna placed right besides me. Baba.. i trust you..Calm my agitated mind and give me peace. My thesis writing and the final round of work is going very slowly..baba be with me and you finish it for me. Only thing i want in life is peace of mind..Please baba grant me one. Bless all the devotees Baba..give all of them joy and happiness.

Om shri satchidanada satguru sainath maharaj ki jai

Offline nirupama

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Baba.....Calm my mind.
    « Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 06:20:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear babu ji,

Dont worry at all. Just keep thinking of baba and recite his name "Sai Ram" when ever u r out of ur mind. I too had the same problem of many unwanted thoughts creeping into my mind and i bcame half mad. Nowdays, i have put all my sufferings in the feet of baba and pray to him all shld go well. This is really working. The moment u think of him, u will gain tremendous amount of belief that makes u forget about ur sufferings.
    Read Sai Charitam and leave everything to baba...He will surely take care of his children...have belief that he will never let us suffer.

MAY BABA BLESS U WITH A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL LIFE.......
    Jai sai ram......

Nirupama

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 06:36:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Bapu

Don' worry.

keep chanting our Sai's naam.

SAI will always guide you if you just surrender all your problems

and never worry how to solve it also.Everything our SAI will take care.

All I request you to chant SAI SAI SAI.

Nothing can come your way and harm you.

SAI bless you .

We will all pray for your completion of your thesis.

Jaisairam.

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline hansa

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 02:10:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,om sai ram,jai jai sai ram,

hansa
    hansa

Facebook Comments