Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: BABA forgive me  (Read 1101 times)

Offline supral

• Blessings 0
BABA forgive me
« on: April 04, 2010, 04:06:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Ananta koti bramhanda nayaka, sri sachitananda satguru Saibaba,
    From the core of my heart today I am confessing my sin(s). I promised you so many times not to smoke again, but because my weak mentality and the situations surrounding me to take up the cigarette again and again. As you know I am trying whole heartedly not to smoke, I stop it for few days, ( sometimes weeks and months ), but when I see some problem I start smoking, I know it is your leele that whenever I start smoking the problems around me are increasing, smoking is not helping me to solve the problems. It became a chain of events. But my devotion towards you is real and I am living with only one hope that you will help me to come out of the problems, even though I break your promise. Baba please give me courage to face the problems, help me to come out of the dirty habit of smoking. Baba why I am suffering from the mistakes done by some one else, whom I don't know, I never did any harm to them.
    Surya P

Offline supral

• Blessings 0
    BABA forgive me
    « Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 06:33:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA,
    Please for give me for the words I have used regarding money matters and health
    issues, you are the savior, save me from the problems I have. I have some problems
    which I cant express to others except you, you know it, every moment I have been
    conveying it to you in one or other form. BABA today I started reading Satcharitra,
    for some reasons I had to stop reading, baba please forgive me for that. I will
    start tomorrow and try to finish in 1 week. BABA for give me for the mistake (sin)
    I have done today. I wont repeat it again baba, I wont smoke for 1 week until
    I finish reading Satcharitra. BABA forgive me like a father, who always loves his
    kids no matter what they are.

Offline sona babu

• Blessings 0
    Re: BABA forgive me
    « Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 02:18:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Supral ji....

if u reallly wan 2 give up ur smoking then u can do one thing...whenever u get tempeted 2 smoke at the same moment u just try 2 see SAI BABA photo (which u alwayz keep in ur wallet)and sai baba vibhuti will definately help to come out from this situation.

SAI BABA PLZ HELP HIM....
    OM SRI SAI RAM OM SRI SAI RAM
    OM SRI SAI rAM OM SRI SAI RAM

Offline supral

• Blessings 0
    Re: BABA forgive me
    « Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 11:01:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanks sona babuji

Facebook Comments