Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba ji i beg you a lot pls help me.  (Read 949 times)

Offline supriyanjani

• Blessings 0
Baba ji i beg you a lot pls help me.
« on: April 26, 2010, 12:51:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • babaji please help me.i am in full confusion,u know every thing about me.pls baba ji help me.i cant share my sad things to any one except you.pls pls pls help me......i need u always to guide me each and every second.i want others to be happyy also.i should not hurt any one knowingly or unknowingly......as you know he is always fighting with me....i need his happiness.but very frank he is screwing my happiness.let him go away from me and lead a happy,gud life....i dont want to cheat my parents or him......but idont want to marry him.i love him truly till this second but he is not at all understanding that......i beg you to take him away from me and marry other girl....till now he fought in phone....not understanding my situation...he wants to do register mariage without knowing to our parents.but i dont have any interest in that....pls make him to understand and i have to get out of his life.... let him be happy please after leaving me.every day and each second i am praying this.i need ur help....pls help me babaji pls pls pls pls pls pls.ii am leaving myself to u in ur feet.i pls pls .i beg u.have faith on you..pls help me.pls .i am hoping i am not doing wrong.if am doing pls stop me from doing that....guide me each and every second......pls babaji...............................

Offline HARSHAYU G DESAI

• Blessings 3
    Re: Baba ji i beg you a lot pls help me.
    « Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 02:44:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai
    sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai
    baba pls.............solve her problem and bless her with her wish om sai ram.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: Baba ji i beg you a lot pls help me.
    « Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba bless you and show you the correct path.

om sai ram.

Facebook Comments