Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: baba please forgive me  (Read 4856 times)

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
    • Sai Baba
baba please forgive me
« on: August 31, 2005, 07:42:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba please forgive me for my sins and bad thinking....i always feel guilty about one thing you know what it is...please forgive this child ..and forgive me for seeing bad in others sometimes .....ignoring the good part and be always with me in my heart and with my family and help us in becoming better persons

My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Always worship Me, Who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows Me thus
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 07:44:02 PM by sainaa »
    My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Always worship Me, Who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows Me thus
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    Re: baba please forgive me
    « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 08:26:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please forgive me for my sins please bless me with that job baba i need you blessing in that please make it happen soon baba omsairam

--Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 02:50:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

In the East rather in India, we have a beautiful proverb: The man who loses the path in the morning, if he returns home by the evening he should not be called lost(Subah Ka Bhoola Agar Saanj Ko Ghar Laut Aaye Toh Woh Bhoola Nahi Kahalata Hai). What does it matter? In the morning he went astray -- just little adventures here and there -- and by the evening he is back home. A few people may have come a little earlier; he has come a little late, but he is not necessarily poorer than those who have come earlier. It may be just vice versa: he may be more experienced. He has known more because he has wandered more; he has known more because he has committed more mistakes.

He is much more mature and experienced because he has gone wandering so far astray. And then coming back again, falling and getting up... he is not necessarily a loser.

So time is not at all a consideration to me, if you are returning! The sooner will be better and even better will be late than never.

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline sangeetha

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 05:55:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dipikaji...You are Baba's child. HE is always with you. HE will surely get you a good job soon. Just wait and see.

Om Sai Ram

"I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha
    "I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 09:10:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Babaji i know you are very angry with becoz i have hurt someone badly today with my words....please forgive me i wont repeat this hence forth ...i was not able to control my self babaji iam really sorry..please bless him with lots and lots of happiness and help me in controlling my tounge and becoming a better person
    iam soo sorry babaji please forgive for this time
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    omsai omsai omsai
    sai sharanam baba sharanam

--Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 05:20:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

That's all it takes, dearest Sainaa: knowing something you did wasn't right, repenting and trying not to do it again. And if it happens again in a moment unaware: go through that same process again ....
    And know that everytime you do so, HE has forgiven you.

OM SAI RAM

Astrid

Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline sainaa

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 06:24:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Astridji [:)]
    You made feel guilt free by your words
    Thankyou

--Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.
    --Baba
    LUV U BABA,
    Sainaa.

Offline sangeetha

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 08:08:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai

Baba has already forgiven you !

Sangeetha

Sangeetha

Offline mihir2508

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 11:44:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please forgive me for my sins and thanks for showing us light at end of tunnel. We your bhaktas need your blessing and support.

Baba please help us to overcome our difficult times and also bless everyone.

I know Baba that you are there with me always, Baba please let us bow at your feet and please end all of my ego, desires, fear and restore peace in our mind and heart.

Baba please forgive us for our ignorance and not knowing anything. As your child please guide us through this times. Although this may be difficult but I know you are doing this for making us to go on proper path and be good persons.

Baba we are nothing Baba please hold our hand. Baba though there is lot of things that we have achieved but it appears useless . Baba please burn down my ego and let me love and respect everyone and please guide me Baba without your wish nothing is possible.

OM SAI RAM

Please accept my head on your feet.

Your poor devotee

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 12:58:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Mihir ji

Welcome to our SAI online mandir.

Sai bless u always.

Hope u enjoy your stay with all of us.

Jaisairam!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 05:26:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

Welcome, dear Mihir, to our inline SAI family.
    BABA led you here to give you peace of mind and to once again reassure you that

HE IS WITH YOU - ALWAYS.

OM SAI RAM

Astrid

Facebook Comments