Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: BABA PLS Forgive me and Save me from this pain and trouble  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Krithi_mca

• Blessings 0
BABA PLS Forgive me and Save me from this pain and trouble
« on: September 17, 2012, 01:19:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA..

I am really sorry for all the sins i have done in my life. Knowingly or unknowingly whatever pain i caused to others, i got it back in this birth. But now again im in the same issue and this time unknowingly i have done more stupid and a blunder.

Baba i swear, If i would have known it i wouldnt have done it. I love my bf  and i want to marry him with both families permission. I didnt know wat i was doing and believed a guru who promised that he  will make things clear in my life but instead that guru was casting vashikara spells on my bf. Now he is demanding more money.

Baba, i didnt know this intially, if so i wouldnt have done it. Please save me from this misery baba. Please save me, my family and my bf and his family. I dont want this to happen to him. Will never ever do this mistake in my life. BABA pls help me. I will throw the money that guru wants but please make him to go away from my life. I dont want him to cast any spell on my bf. Even if he does i dont want that to cause any impact on my bf. I want to marry my bf but not like this. Please baba save us...Pls baba..

Im posting here hoping that you will listen to my prayer. Please baba...Save us..

Offline Krithi_mca

• Blessings 0
    Re: BABA PLS Forgive me and Save me from this pain and trouble
    « Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 01:37:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • Some one pls suggest me any mantras or procedure to keep us away from this awful thing. Please i ll do that to save all of us. Pls

Offline chawlavaibhav1

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 03:35:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram Krithi Behan
    Here are some suggestions:
    1. Baba is the param"Guru" - the master of the universe. It is prescribed that once a sadguru comes in one's life, one should stop her search. Therefeore, do not ever run after other people to fulfill your wishes. Direct all your desires towards sadguru and believe that whatever he does will be good for you.
    2. Do not again go to that person who cast spell on others. How can you even think that people who can do bad to others are good human beings and can do good for you. Always use your intellect to decide what is good or bad.
    3. You have committed a mistake. Ask for forgiveness from baba promising him that you will never ever think about doing such bad things. Always keep yourself pure at heart as a pure heart attracts positivity and its wishes comes true.
    4. Read Sai Satcharitra daily with full devotion. You will get to know about Baba and how he wanted his devotees to behave in one's life.
    5. Request Baba humbly and devotionally to decide the way ahead for you. With clear and devoted heart, wear a chain of baba in the neck and tell baba that BABA now you have to save your daughter from that black magician.
    Please try to live a simple life and do not make your life complex by doing unwarranted activities.

Baba aapka bhaala karein.
    Om Sai Ram!

Offline Krithi_mca

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:12:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks for your reply.

Unknowingly i did this mistake, i didnt know that he is casting spell. I threw all the money he asked for and disconnected all the contacts.  Will never ever think about it and will not let anyone else to do such activities. All i wish now is nothing bad should happen to any of our family because of my immature activity.

I have surrendered myself to Baba to save me from this misery. I going to temple everyday and begging for his forgiveness. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I will buy Sai Satcharitra and will start reading.

BABA..Please forgive me baba. Whatever I promised to you, I will follow it and will do it without fail. Please forgive me. Please..

Offline Krithi_mca

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 01:04:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABA pls forgive me for my mistake..There is no justification for my act. But i am not a bad person. Baba pls keep ur hand on my head and forgive  me. Be with me to guide me through out my life. Forgive me and pls bring happiness in my life.

Pls forgive me..

Facebook Comments