Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba Plz forgive all my SINS  (Read 21758 times)

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
  • OM SAIRAM
Re: Baba Plz forgive all my SINS
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 07:27:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba please be with me at the time of judgment. Baba please forgive all my sins. give me a new life. Baba be there all time with me. Baba bless me with shradha and saburi...

om sairam
    Ramu Bugatha (Iam not alone. Baba is always with me)

Offline rajashreea

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 08:41:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please forgive me for my sins and help me to go to India with my children and husband till we get the other offer .
    Help me to be successful in life . Baba guide me
    Jai Sai Ram

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 05:53:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please forgive all my sins. Baba Naa vikharula anni maninchu. Baba give me a new life. Baba dont punish me more. Now a days iam very happy after judgement of chennai tribunal. Baba reinstate me as soon as possible. Iam eagerly waiting for this order. Dont upset me, Please bless me for no more bad days. Please forgive all my bad karmas and give me a new life. Baba bless me to devotee and thinking for you only. Baba I dont have energy to face a such problems. Baba please forgive me and forgive all my sins. Baba please bless me , BABA IAM NOT ALONE YOU ALWAYS WITH ME ANY WHERE AND ANY TIME. I beg u baba forgive all my sins.........

Om sairam

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #33 on: February 03, 2011, 06:26:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,

Baba please bless me with shradha and saburi... Baba you know everything. Iam celebrating with my family for my navy job. Yeasterday I known that still iam in deep trouble. My case has been transferred to Supreme court of special leave petition. Baba be there at the time of judgement. Still now everything is ok. suddenly i known about this incident. Iam very afraid of that. Please baba be with me. Iam very disappointed. please baba be there and not admit for appeal. Baba iam totally depends on you only. Baba please be there . baba iam not alone, baba is always with me. bless me with shradha and saburi. please baba i beg u baba. iam depends on you only. baba be there.........

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 02:54:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Your vastness of being embraces every thought and thing ever created,
    for they all rise and fall away within the One Mind of God,
    which is your own."

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #35 on: February 05, 2011, 09:00:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Deva please forgive my Sai brother.....bless us with ur love & peace........amen

Offline Mahalakshmi Iyengar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 05:49:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai is full of love.  he wants all his children to rectify the mistakes committed.  suicide alone is not soloution. still you will be suffering and the entire family will suffer.  come to shirdi.  stay oneday at dwarkamyi.  she is the mother who gives her children what is correct and wants. And seek blessings.

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 07:14:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,

Baba please forgive all my sins. Baba give me a new life. Baba dont punish me more.. I struggled alot. I dont have energy to face a such difficulties. Baba my order still pending for execution. Please be with me at the time of final order. dont admit this petition as a special leave petition. Thank you saibaba for everything happened in tribunal..... om sairam

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #38 on: March 07, 2011, 08:00:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,

Baba still iam waiting for re-instatement. The final order pending with the navy, baba please be there and not allowed to file special leave petition against me in supreme court. Baba please bless me with shradha and saburi. Baba pleas be with me. Baba iam not alone. always baba with me. Baba please forgive all my sins and dont punish me more. Baba Iam struggled alot. After getting the positive judgement still iam worrying about my future. Baba please be with me. Baba please forgive all my sins has done before and give a good life and better future. Baba please be with me at the time of final order. Tomorrow my case is listed , baba please be there...

om sairam

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #39 on: March 07, 2011, 01:35:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha   Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha   Om Sri Sai NAthaaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha   Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha   Om Sri Sai Nathaaya Namaha

Baba please forgive your child and give him Shraddha and Saburi and heal him.

Jai Sai Ram
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline ramoo

• Blessings 1
    • OM SAIRAM
    « Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 04:11:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sairam,

Baba please forgive all my sins as done before. Baba be with me always and all time. Baba after getting positive judgement still iam afraid of my future. Still its pending with the Navy. Baba control everything in your hands and reinstate me as soon as possible. Baba dont punish me more. I struggled alot. I struggled since 2004. Still iam waiting for your mercy. Please baba be your mercy on me. Baba be with me always, Please forgive all my sins. Now iam worried about the present job also. Please with me baba always and bless me.

Om Sairam

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 05:15:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA

Baba please bless your child

Jai Sai Ram

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 08:32:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam ramoo,

Firstly, If u think SUICIDE is the way to get mukti, you are wrong. You'll keep taking birth unless all your bad karmas are erased.

I too committed a sin , i can't say if i did it knowingly or unknowingly but never did I get that picture in mind that it could DESTROY my whole family !! I can't tell you my plight and it would have been MUCH MUCH worser if Sai baba woudn't have called me to himself by giving me signals. I consider myself so lucky that i turned to a theist because of him!!

I still 'm repaying for my bad karmas but i can't blame Sai for this. I've a very high level of respect for him and i know with his grace, my big problems too would be solved soon. I've developed high faith n patience towards him with his blessings!!

Indulge in good habits..follow his teachings..chant his name ceaselessly..let no trial erase ur shraddha n saburi..one day, YOU WILL SURELY EXPERIENCE MIRACLES!!

Sai Bless All!

SABKA MAALIK EK!

He's my best friend!! And, I know he loves me very much. He's guarding me n my family everytime.
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 06:24:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA

Baba please bestow your loving blessings on ramoo

Jai Sai Ram

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #44 on: March 16, 2011, 11:01:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Bless All!

SABKA MAALIK EK!
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Facebook Comments