Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: baba r u thr?  (Read 3479 times)

Offline saiputri

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
baba r u thr?
« on: February 05, 2006, 12:56:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba r u thr for me???//
    really baba u  r not at al with me now...its conformed.
    i cant bare this situation any more....i want to kill myself...
    how to do tat? ... u broken my heart... from pasat 3years u r killing me like anything....but now in this important situation also ...u r playing wit me...!!!! am not at all concentrating on any thing...even ....am not easting any thing ..n at least drinking ..anyhting properly... baba patience means...this only?/// my heart was broken like a small small peices...
    i dont want anything....any more...am like a dead skin...n body rounding on d earth n waiting 4 my last days...baba....u had cheated me like anything...y u r giving dreams for me?? n that dreams also v.v.clear  ? all those r my imaginations?? by those dreams only my heart was broken/...here d things r going totally reverse...u r not at all ther for me!111 its confirmed....

baba in every turning movement ...u r throwing me into d vally...

i am only d most sinner...than everyone...its confirmed/...my eyes r dried .....n u r no where for me...........

y to live in this earth?//  i dont want this life any more...
    baba faith n patience means this only????/// i am always a lonly person....n through u r only thr for me!!!! n now its proved n confired that u r also no where fo rme??/

ok baba ....its wish ...tat...killing my heart in small small peices...k u continue tat.....my baba is no whr for me....that's alll

guruji//.....i cant bare this pain any more......alll ur words r came false for me....u r turning plates like anything...u r cheating me...like anything....u know tat also....n ur words r not at all true... guruji means///beating....devotees only...not at all saving??? ,...praying to my baba is worst...than anything...baba u r not in a position to save me....then who else will save me baba///...
    baba .....my mind is totally blank.....no prayers of mine r answerd frompast 3years...for whom i have live baba///....u r not at al responding to me.....in any time....

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
    • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
      • Sai Baba
    Re: baba r u thr?
    « Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 09:02:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai, your putri is in so much pain, anyone can feel it. Baba whatever you have in plans, we pray pls gve her strength to bear it and get past it if those happenings have to go on. Pls help her with her thoughts and actions..Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Om Sai Ram.

OM SAI RAM !
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !!

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline san2004

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 09:44:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM,

What to say? Only one who endures pain realises what it means.
    It is also very true that nothing tha Baba says in dreams or by HIS many other ways( which at times we do not realise)ever is meant for our harm.
    Momentaarily benefit may not be seen but time will prove what happened ..why...what was interpreted...what was perceived..and whatever will happen will be for good.
    May you have the stenghth and courage and patience....faith to go along this journey.
    Jai Sai Ram,
    Sanjiv

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 02:54:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • quote:
    Originally posted by san2004

OM SAI RAM,

What to say? Only one who endures pain realises what it means.
    It is also very true that nothing tha Baba says in dreams or by HIS many other ways( which at times we do not realise)ever is meant for our harm.
    Momentaarily benefit may not be seen but time will prove what happened ..why...what was interpreted...what was perceived..and whatever will happen will be for good.
    May you have the stenghth and courage and patience....faith to go along this journey.
    Jai Sai Ram,
    Sanjiv

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline rajtiruthani

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 05:39:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sister.

You are Saiputri and daughter of Baba Sai.Then how can Baba not be there in your heart.Look into your heart and you will find him.Baba always wants his children to grow stronger and you would also agree that no parent wants weak children.So Baba wants you to grow through all the challenges in life.

If you feel that he can take you to the end of the faith,prove to him that there is no end for your faith so that he will have no other alternative than to listen to your prayers

Dearest Sister ,Will you do it.

Raj

OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Facebook Comments