Poll

What should I do to remove my sin?

confess
0 (0%)
get guidelines from baba
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 28, 2010, 11:02:44 AM

Author Topic: Confession  (Read 802 times)

Offline bhairabnath

• Blessings 0
Confession
« on: August 25, 2010, 11:02:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba i have committed lots of sins in my life which and some  them are even unforgiven. So please baba what should i do to get out of it. I want to confess onfront of you as my heart doesnot allow to stay in peace. Baba please guide me..

Offline thandribaba

• Blessings 0
    Re: Confession
    « Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 10:06:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram Bairabnathji,
                                          i know even i am not a perfect person..........just 2 days back, even myself slipped my words when i lost my patience................When i am confessing my problem i have seen urs.when i read ur post thought to help u.........there was a book name BABA Quoestions and Answers.......u just wake up before 6 and take shower and put diya infront of Baba and u tell urself one number  and look at tht number  and in that Baba's answer will be there for u..............Baba will tell u what should u do................Don't worry Baba will help u.............I know baba will never be upset with his children............

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Offline deepjandh

• Blessings 0
    Re: Confession
    « Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 08:00:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba....i have done a biggest mistake in my life.i never knew that i could do that.Im not even able to ask you for forgiveness because i know its not a mistake worth forgiving.no one would even like to see my face for that.Im dying with guilt.but baba....there is no one else for me other than you to share this feeling and please please please dont hate me baba....i promise i will never ever commit any mistakes in my life and this is the last mistake...please baba dont hate me...because whatever i have acheived in my life today is only because of ur blessings...please dont hate me....

Facebook Comments