Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: prayer for passing exam  (Read 2158 times)

Offline GITASAT

• Blessings 0
prayer for passing exam
« on: February 13, 2010, 03:50:12 AM »
  • Publish

•      babau r everything to our family.i want to forgive me for my past mistakes.for unnecessary comeenting on my inlaws.i promise not to indulge in activities like that again.baba i am taking part2 exam on march 2.u know everything i am studying in my moms money i feel so uneasy to disturb her. please help me to pass this exam and proceed to orals and help me to clears orals also so that bin may i will be mrcog. baba u know in january i attended that course so depressed i knew nothing.please sit by my side write the exam.help me to pass.baba dont leave me u r my only hope.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: prayer for passing exam
    « Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 01:56:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Just have Confidence. When study feel presence of baba. Think He is listening what you are learning something or will read what you write. So, Prepare as per best of you. Use Time wisely. Focus on all important questions. Practice and Practice again and again.

May Sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline GITASAT

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 08:33:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • thankyou  so much.feel it as a direc message from sainath.will definetly work hard.baba u r true mother to me and everyone

Offline aravindsai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 01:26:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Just before studying and writing your exam . Pray to sai baba and ask him to be with you always. But keep in mind He will definitely help you according to your efforts to pass this exam. Have confidence in yourself and faith in saibaba. He never leaves His children alone. All the best for your exam. Study well Bye.
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 02:43:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear gitasat,

Welcome to dwarakamai. Be strong and give your best. Study well with full concentration. Do not think about the result from now itself. Give your best and leave everything to baba. He will take care of it. All the very best for your exams. Baba bless you with all the success.

om sai ram.

Offline shekarvani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 06:30:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Gitasat

How R U? By this time you could have got your results, tell me about your results? we all are awaiting for your results.

From Sreevani

Om Sai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai

Facebook Comments