Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Confession and Prayer at the Holy Feet of Baba Sai  (Read 105534 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Confession and Prayer at the Holy Feet of Baba Sai
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:38:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba,

Please forgive me for infinite mistakes and sins and bless me to be more responsible and accountable in all areas of life. Confession without repentance is no more than a formality ................. You did what You had to, But I failed in what I had to do. Just be on path once again ............ do not know it is about testing your patience or my faith, but beginning again.

अँधेरे से भरे थे रास्ते
    उजाला तुमने किया
    अपने हाथों से
    बीन कर कांटें
    राहों से
    फूलों को
    तुमने बिछाया 
    पर हम
    मूर्ख पापी
    माने न उपकार
    सोचें जैसे
    तुमने कोई
    क़र्ज़ चुकाया
    क्षमा कर देना बाबा
    अक्षमय पाप हमारे,
    थाम लेना हाथ
    बाबा हमारा
    कहीं फिर से
    भटक न जाएँ,
    भूल दुनिया की बातें
    बस तुमारे
    नाम मे खो जाएँ

om sri sai ram !

रागु आसा महला ३ पटी
    Raag Aasaa, Third Mehl, Patee - The Alphabet:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    अयो अंङै सभु जगु आइआ काखै घंङै कालु भइआ ॥
    Ayo, Angai: The whole world which was created - Kaahkai, Ghangai: It shall pass away.
    रीरी लली पाप कमाणे पड़ि अवगण गुण वीसरिआ ॥१॥
    Reeree, Laalee: People commit sins, and falling into vice, forget virtue. ||1||
    मन ऐसा लेखा तूं की पड़िआ ॥
    O mortal, why have you studied such an account,
    लेखा देणा तेरै सिरि रहिआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Which shall call you to answer for payment? ||1||Pause||
    सिधंङाइऐ सिमरहि नाही नंनै ना तुधु नामु लइआ ॥
    Sidhan, Ngaayiyai: You do not remember the Lord. Nanna: You do not take the Lord's Name.
    छछै छीजहि अहिनिसि मूड़े किउ छूटहि जमि पाकड़िआ ॥२॥
    Chhachha: You are wearing away, every night and day; you fool, how will you find release? You are held in the grip of death. ||2||
    बबै बूझहि नाही मूड़े भरमि भुले तेरा जनमु गइआ ॥
    Babba: You do not understand, you fool; deluded by doubt, you are wasting your life.
    अणहोदा नाउ धराइओ पाधा अवरा का भारु तुधु लइआ ॥३॥
    Without justification, you call yourself a teacher; thus you take on the loads of others. ||3||
    जजै जोति हिरि लई तेरी मूड़े अंति गइआ पछुतावहिगा ॥
    Jajja: You have been robbed of your Light, you fool; in the end, you shall have to depart, and you shall regret and repent.
    एकु सबदु तूं चीनहि नाही फिरि फिरि जूनी आवहिगा ॥४॥
    You have not remembered the One Word of the Shabad, and so you shall have to enter the womb over and over again. ||4||
    तुधु सिरि लिखिआ सो पड़ु पंडित अवरा नो न सिखालि बिखिआ ॥
    Read that which is written on your forehead, O Pandit, and do not teach wickedness to others.
    पहिला फाहा पइआ पाधे पिछो दे गलि चाटड़िआ ॥५॥
    First, the teacher is tied down, and then, the noose is placed around the pupil's neck. ||5||
    ससै संजमु गइओ मूड़े एकु दानु तुधु कुथाइ लइआ ॥
    Sassa: You have lost your self-discipline, you fool, and you have accepted an offering under false pretenses.
    साई पुत्री जजमान की सा तेरी एतु धानि खाधै तेरा जनमु गइआ ॥६॥
    The daughter of the alms-giver is just like your own; by accepting this payment for performing the wedding ceremony, you have cursed your own life. ||6||
    ममै मति हिरि लई तेरी मूड़े हउमै वडा रोगु पइआ ॥
    Mamma: You have been cheated out your intellect, you fool, and you are afflicted with the great disease of ego.
    अंतर आतमै ब्रहमु न चीन्हिआ माइआ का मुहताजु भइआ ॥७॥
    Within your innermost self, you do not recognize God, and you compromise yourself for the sake of Maya. ||7||
    ककै कामि क्रोधि भरमिओहु मूड़े ममता लागे तुधु हरि विसरिआ ॥
    Kakka: You wander around in sexual desire and anger, you fool; attached to possessiveness, you have forgotten the Lord.
    पड़हि गुणहि तूं बहुतु पुकारहि विणु बूझे तूं डूबि मुआ ॥८॥
    You read, and reflect, and proclaim out loud, but without understanding, you are drowned to death. ||8||
    ततै तामसि जलिओहु मूड़े थथै थान भरिसटु होआ ॥
    Tatta: In anger, you are burnt, you fool. T'hat'ha: That place where you live, is cursed.
    घघै घरि घरि फिरहि तूं मूड़े ददै दानु न तुधु लइआ ॥९॥
    Ghagha: You go begging from door to door, you fool. Dadda: But still, you do not receive the gift. ||9||
    पपै पारि न पवही मूड़े परपंचि तूं पलचि रहिआ ॥
    Pappa: You shall not be able to swim across, you fool, since you are engrossed in worldly affairs.
    सचै आपि खुआइओहु मूड़े इहु सिरि तेरै लेखु पइआ ॥१०॥
    The True Lord Himself has ruined you, you fool; this is the destiny written on your forehead. ||10||
    भभै भवजलि डुबोहु मूड़े माइआ विचि गलतानु भइआ ॥
    Bhabha: You have drowned in the terrifying world-ocean, you fool, and you have become engrossed in Maya.
    गुर परसादी एको जाणै एक घड़ी महि पारि पइआ ॥११॥
    One who comes to know the One Lord, by Guru's Grace, is carried across in an instant. ||11||
    ववै वारी आईआ मूड़े वासुदेउ तुधु वीसरिआ ॥
    Wawa: Your turn has come, you fool, but you have forgotten the Lord of Light.
    एह वेला न लहसहि मूड़े फिरि तूं जम कै वसि पइआ ॥१२॥
    This opportunity shall not come again, you fool; you shall fall under the power of the Messenger of Death. ||12||
    झझै कदे न झूरहि मूड़े सतिगुर का उपदेसु सुणि तूं विखा ॥
    Jhajha: You shall never have to regret and repent, you fool, if you listen to the Teachings of the True Guru, for even an instant.
    सतिगुर बाझहु गुरु नही कोई निगुरे का है नाउ बुरा ॥१३॥
    Without the True Guru, there is no Guru at all; one who is without a Guru has a bad reputation. ||13||
    धधै धावत वरजि रखु मूड़े अंतरि तेरै निधानु पइआ ॥
    Dhadha: Restrain your wandering mind, you fool; deep within you the treasure is to be found.
    गुरमुखि होवहि ता हरि रसु पीवहि जुगा जुगंतरि खाहि पइआ ॥१४॥
    When one becomes Gurmukh, then he drinks in the sublime essence of the Lord; throughout the ages, he continues to drink it in. ||14||
    गगै गोबिदु चिति करि मूड़े गली किनै न पाइआ ॥
    Gagga: Keep the Lord of the Universe in your mind, you fool; by mere words, no one has ever attained Him.
    गुर के चरन हिरदै वसाइ मूड़े पिछले गुनह सभ बखसि लइआ ॥१५॥
    Enshrine the Guru's feet within your heart, you fool, and all your past sins shall be forgiven. ||15||
    हाहै हरि कथा बूझु तूं मूड़े ता सदा सुखु होई ॥
    Haha: Understand the Lord's Sermon, you fool; only then shall you attain eternal peace.
    मनमुखि पड़हि तेता दुखु लागै विणु सतिगुर मुकति न होई ॥१६॥
    The more the self-willed manmukhs read, the more pain they suffer. Without the True Guru, liberation is not obtained. ||16||
    रारै रामु चिति करि मूड़े हिरदै जिन्ह कै रवि रहिआ ॥
    Rarra: Center your consciousness on the Lord, you fool; abide with those whose hearts are filled with the Lord.
    गुर परसादी जिन्ही रामु पछाता निरगुण रामु तिन्ही बूझि लहिआ ॥१७॥
    By Guru's Grace, those who recognize the Lord, understand the absolute Lord. ||17||
    तेरा अंतु न जाई लखिआ अकथु न जाई हरि कथिआ ॥
    Your limits cannot be known; the indescribable Lord cannot be described.
    नानक जिन्ह कउ सतिगुरु मिलिआ तिन्ह का लेखा निबड़िआ ॥१८॥१॥२॥
    O Nanak, whose who have met the True Guru, have their accounts settled. ||18||1||2||

[March 24th, 2014 - Monday 05:00 AM. IST]  (Page: 434)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: Confession and Prayer at the Holy Feet of Baba Sai
    « Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 03:17:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba Sai,

Help to have still and sound mind. it appears that i have already lived so many lives in the same birth. wandering from one world to another. But now want to return at my real home. to stay at your holy feet.

you are the owner of all worlds, dark and evil, light and divine. it has been many years but conflict between CM & SCM is still continue. please help to get all issues fixed, at my own level i am totally helpless. time to begin with new agenda. need your direct support baba. wandering for long, i have got tired, need energy and power back.

Thanks you Baba for Everything. Love you Sai !  :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 06:49:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • शुक्रिया बाबा,

आज कितने दिनों के बाद खुली हवा मे साँस ली है, ऐसा लगता है जैसे किसी सरकारी अस्पताल मे एक लम्बा समय बीता कर मुक्ति मिली है !

सचमुच ये भी अच्छा भाग्य ही है जो आपकी शरण मे आने का सुअवसर प्राप्त हुआ वरना तो ये जिंदगी कौड़ियों के भाव बिक जाती !

भूले मारगु जिनहि बताइआ
    He places the one who strays back on the Path;
    ऐसा गुरु वडभागी पाइआ
    Such a Guru is found by great good fortune.
    सिमरि मना राम नामु चितारे
    Meditate, contemplate the Name of the Lord, O mind.
    बसि रहे हिरदै गुर चरन पिआरे
    The Beloved Feet of the Guru abide within my heart.
    कामि क्रोधि लोभि मोहि मनु लीना
    The mind is engrossed in sexual desire, anger, greed and emotional attachment.
    बंधन काटि मुकति गुरि कीना
    Breaking my bonds, the Guru has liberated me.
    दुख सुख करत जनमि फुनि मूआ
    Experiencing pain and pleasure, one is born, only to die again.
    चरन कमल गुरि आस्रमु दीआ
    The Lotus Feet of the Guru bring peace and shelter.
    अगनि सागर बूडत संसारा
    The world is drowning in the ocean of fire.
    नानक बाह पकरि सतिगुरि निसतारा
    O Nanak, holding me by the arm, the True Guru has saved me.

Thanks once again, Baba ! Love you Sai ! :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 09:25:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Baba Sai for taking my life in your hands. I was wandering like a boat without a sailor in the unknown ocean, getting away from pure and clean water and entering into wrong path. Great to return on your path. I always feel your presence no matter where i go, but now want to rest at your holy feet for great time and then to Visit some really good places with you.

Thanks Baba for Everything ! Love you Sai ! :)

om sri sai ram !

बिहागड़ा महला ५ छंत ॥
    Bihaagraa, Fifth Mehl, Chhant:
    सुनहु बेनंतीआ सुआमी मेरे राम ॥
    Listen to my prayer, O my Lord and Master.
    कोटि अप्राध भरे भी तेरे चेरे राम ॥
    I am filled with millions of sins, but still, I am Your slave.
    दुख हरन किरपा करन मोहन कलि कलेसह भंजना ॥
    O Destroyer of pain, Bestower of Mercy, Fascinating Lord, Destroyer of sorrow and strife,
    सरनि तेरी रखि लेहु मेरी सरब मै निरंजना ॥
    I have come to Your Sanctuary; please preserve my honor. You are all-pervading, O Immaculate Lord.
    सुनत पेखत संगि सभ कै प्रभ नेरहू ते नेरे ॥
    He hears and beholds all; God is with us, the nearest of the near.
    अरदासि नानक सुनि सुआमी रखि लेहु घर के चेरे ॥१॥
    O Lord and Master, hear Nanak's prayer; please save the servants of Your household. ||1||
    तू समरथु सदा हम दीन भेखारी राम ॥
    You are eternal and all-powerful; I am a mere beggar, Lord.
    माइआ मोहि मगनु कढि लेहु मुरारी राम ॥
    I am intoxicated with the love of Maya - save me, Lord!
    लोभि मोहि बिकारि बाधिओ अनिक दोख कमावने ॥
    Bound down by greed, emotional attachment and corruption, I have made so many mistakes.
    अलिपत बंधन रहत करता कीआ अपना पावने ॥
    The creator is both attached and detached from entanglements; one obtains the fruits of his own actions.
    करि अनुग्रहु पतित पावन बहु जोनि भ्रमते हारी ॥
    Show kindness to me, O Purifier of sinners; I am so tired of wandering through reincarnation.
    बिनवंति नानक दासु हरि का प्रभ जीअ प्रान अधारी ॥२॥
    Prays Nanak, I am the slave of the Lord; God is the Support of my soul, and my breath of life. ||2||
    तू समरथु वडा मेरी मति थोरी राम ॥
    You are great and all-powerful; my understanding is so inadequate, O Lord.
    पालहि अकिरतघना पूरन द्रिसटि तेरी राम ॥
    You cherish even the ungrateful ones; Your Glance of Grace is perfect, Lord.
    अगाधि बोधि अपार करते मोहि नीचु कछू न जाना ॥
    Your wisdom is unfathomable, O Infinite Creator. I am lowly, and I know nothing.
    रतनु तिआगि संग्रहन कउडी पसू नीचु इआना ॥
    Forsaking the jewel, I have saved the shell; I am a lowly, ignorant beast.
    तिआगि चलती महा चंचलि दोख करि करि जोरी ॥
    I have kept that which forsakes me, and is very fickle, continually committing sins, again and again.
    नानक सरनि समरथ सुआमी पैज राखहु मोरी ॥३॥
    Nanak seeks Your Sanctuary, Almighty Lord and Master; please, preserve my honor. ||3||
    जा ते वीछुड़िआ तिनि आपि मिलाइआ राम ॥
    I was separated from Him, and now, He has united me with Himself.
    साधू संगमे हरि गुण गाइआ राम ॥
    In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.
    गुण गाइ गोविद सदा नीके कलिआण मै परगट भए ॥
    Singing the Praises of the Lord of the Universe, the ever-sublime blissful Lord is revealed to me.
    सेजा सुहावी संगि प्रभ कै आपणे प्रभ करि लए ॥
    My bed is adorned with God; my God has made me His own.
    छोडि चिंत अचिंत होए बहुड़ि दूखु न पाइआ ॥
    Abandoning anxiety, I have become carefree, and I shall not suffer in pain any longer.
    नानक दरसनु पेखि जीवे गोविंद गुण निधि गाइआ ॥४॥५॥८॥
    Nanak lives by beholding the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe, the ocean of excellence. ||4||5||8||

[April 11th, 2014 - Friday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 547)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 12:52:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • God is Greatest Guide and Guru !
    He is the only Hope of all Hopeless !
    He is the Light for all Souls wandering in the Darkness !
    He himself is the Path, He himself is the Destination !
    He is formless Yet he holds all forms !
    He is the smile of all eyes, filled with pain and Tears !
    He is the Reason of Existence of His Loyal Servants and Devotees !

om sri sai ram !

सोरठि महला १ ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl:
    जिसु जल निधि कारणि तुम जगि आए सो अम्रितु गुर पाही जीउ ॥
    The treasure of the Name, for which you have come into the world - that Ambrosial Nectar is with the Guru.
    छोडहु वेसु भेख चतुराई दुबिधा इहु फलु नाही जीउ ॥१॥
    Renounce costumes, disguises and clever tricks; this fruit is not obtained by duplicity. ||1||
    मन रे थिरु रहु मतु कत जाही जीउ ॥
    O my mind, remain steady, and do not wander away.
    बाहरि ढूढत बहुतु दुखु पावहि घरि अम्रितु घट माही जीउ ॥ रहाउ ॥
    By searching around on the outside, you shall only suffer great pain; the Ambrosial Nectar is found within the home of your own being. ||Pause||
    अवगुण छोडि गुणा कउ धावहु करि अवगुण पछुताही जीउ ॥
    Renounce corruption, and seek virtue; committing sins, you shall only come to regret and repent.
    सर अपसर की सार न जाणहि फिरि फिरि कीच बुडाही जीउ ॥२॥
    You do not know the difference between good and evil; again and again, you sink into the mud. ||2||
    अंतरि मैलु लोभ बहु झूठे बाहरि नावहु काही जीउ ॥
    Within you is the great filth of greed and falsehood; why do you bother to wash your body on the outside?
    निरमल नामु जपहु सद गुरमुखि अंतर की गति ताही जीउ ॥३॥
    Chant the Immaculate Naam, the Name of the Lord always, under Guru's Instruction; only then will your innermost being be emancipated. ||3||
    परहरि लोभु निंदा कूड़ु तिआगहु सचु गुर बचनी फलु पाही जीउ ॥
    Let greed and slander be far away from you, and renounce falsehood; through the True Word of the Guru's Shabad, you shall obtain the true fruit.
    जिउ भावै तिउ राखहु हरि जीउ जन नानक सबदि सलाही जीउ ॥४॥९॥
    As it pleases You, You preserve me, Dear Lord; servant Nanak sings the Praises of Your Shabad. ||4||9||

[April 12th, 2014 - Saturday 05:00 AM. IST] (Page: 598)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 09:11:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • शुक्रिया बाबा साईं !

आज एक बड़ी समस्या का कारण और उसके निवारण का उपाय दोनों से आपने अवगत करा दिया ! क्या और कहाँ का बोध तो था मुझे पर क्यूँ, इस पर उलझन थी जो आज दूर हो गयी !

आपका पावन और दिव्य नाम सदा मन मे बसा रहे !

ॐ श्री साईं राम !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 04:43:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • कबीर मनु जानै सभ बात जानत ही अउगनु करै ॥
    Kabeer, the mortal knows everything, and knowing, he still makes mistakes.

काहे की कुसलात हाथि दीपु कूए परै ॥
    What good is a lamp in one's hand, if he falls into the well ?

जब जमु आइ केस ते पकरै तह हरि को नामु छडावन ॥
    When Death comes and grabs you by the hair, then only the Name of the Lord will save you.

घरी घरी का लेखा मागै काइथु चेतू नाउ ॥
    The accountants summoned Chitar and Gupat, the recording scribes of the conscious and the unconscious, to ask for an account of each and every moment.

धरम राइ जब लेखा मागै बाकी निकसी भारी ॥
    When the Righteous Judge of Dharma calls for my account, there shall be a very heavy balance against me.

अब की बार बखसि बंदे कउ बहुरि न भउजलि फेरा ॥
    O Lord, please forgive Your slave now, in this life, so that he may not have to return again to this terrifying world-ocean.
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 10:03:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • शुक्रिया बाबा साईं,

आज जो ज्ञान आपने दिया वो जीवन प्रयन्त याद रहेगा !

"तुम अपनी चिंता करो - जगत की चिंता मुझ पर छोड़ दो !"

हम अहंकार वश अपने को कर्ता मानने की भूल करते हैँ और ये भूल जाते हैं कि कर्ता तो केवल एक ही है ~ जो सबका मालिक है - उसी के हुकम से सृष्टि चलमान है !

ॐ श्री साईं राम !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 01:09:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba Sai,

Help me to rectify my mistakes. Neither i showed respect for the past not i took care of the future.

He needs your Grace Baba. Help him. Please ! We do not know what is right for us, keep holding our hands & guide us the right path !

Thanks for everything Baba ! Love you Sai ! :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 01:07:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • सुतु अपराध करत है जेते ॥
    As many mistakes as the son commits,
    जननी चीति न राखसि तेते ॥१॥
    His mother does not hold them against him in her mind.
    रामईआ हउ बारिकु तेरा ॥
    O Lord, I am Your child.
    काहे न खंडसि अवगनु मेरा ॥
    Why not destroy my sins?
    जे अति क्रोप करे करि धाइआ ॥
    If the son, in anger, runs away,
    ता भी चीति न राखसि माइआ ॥
    Even then, his mother does not hold it against him in her mind.
    चिंत भवनि मनु परिओ हमारा ॥
    My mind has fallen into the whirlpool of anxiety.
    नाम बिना कैसे उतरसि पारा ॥
    Without the Naam, how can I cross over to the other side?
    देहि बिमल मति सदा सरीरा ॥
    Please, bless my body with pure and lasting understanding, Lord;
    सहजि सहजि गुन रवै कबीरा ॥
    In peace and poise, Kabeer chants the Praises of the Lord.

Jai Hanuman !
    Jai Shani Dev !
    Jai Sri Sai Ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #10 on: May 07, 2014, 01:31:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • When God Thyself is Guru - No Evil Can Stay for Long - Words Spreads the Light !

om sri sai ram !

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    बुरे काम कउ ऊठि खलोइआ ॥
    He gets up early, to do his evil deeds,
    नाम की बेला पै पै सोइआ ॥१॥
    But when it is time to meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, then he sleeps. ||1||
    अउसरु अपना बूझै न इआना ॥
    The ignorant person does not take advantage of the opportunity.
    माइआ मोह रंगि लपटाना ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    He is attached to Maya, and engrossed in worldly delights. ||1||Pause||
    लोभ लहरि कउ बिगसि फूलि बैठा ॥
    He rides the waves of greed, puffed up with joy.
    साध जना का दरसु न डीठा ॥२॥
    He does not see the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the Holy. ||2||
    कबहू न समझै अगिआनु गवारा ॥
    The ignorant clown will never understand.
    बहुरि बहुरि लपटिओ जंजारा ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Again and again, he becomes engrossed in entanglements. ||1||Pause||
    बिखै नाद करन सुणि भीना ॥
    He listens to the sounds of sin and the music of corruption, and he is pleased.
    हरि जसु सुनत आलसु मनि कीना ॥३॥
    His mind is too lazy to listen to the Praises of the Lord. ||3||
    द्रिसटि नाही रे पेखत अंधे ॥
    You do not see with your eyes - you are so blind!
    छोडि जाहि झूठे सभि धंधे ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    You shall have to leave all these false affairs. ||1||Pause||
    कहु नानक प्रभ बखस करीजै ॥
    Says Nanak, please forgive me, God.
    करि किरपा मोहि साधसंगु दीजै ॥४॥
    Have Mercy upon me, and bless me with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||4||
    तउ किछु पाईऐ जउ होईऐ रेना ॥
    He alone obtains something, who becomes the dust under the feet of all.
    जिसहि बुझाए तिसु नामु लैना ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥२॥८॥
    And he alone repeats the Naam, whom God causes to understand. ||1||Pause||2||8||

[May 07, 2014, Wednesday 04:45 AM. IST]  (Page: 738)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 12:14:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank You Hanuman Ji !

My all worries about father came to an end, when saw your smiling face. Everything was fine. It is all your Grace.

You are True Master. Years ago I bowed you and accepted you my master. But due to great impact of delusion I lost my path, but you always kept remembered me and helped me whenever i need, even without waiting for my call.

Everything is an Awakened Dream ! Play of Maya ! Easy to understand but Difficult to Accept !

Bless and guide me to be your loyal disciple and sewak.

om sri sai ram !

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 06:53:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai,

He Returned Home. Please Heal His Pain.

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #13 on: May 25, 2014, 02:29:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    चतुर दिसा कीनो बलु अपना सिर ऊपरि करु धारिओ ॥
    He has extended His power in all four directions, and placed His hand upon my head.
    क्रिपा कटाख्य अवलोकनु कीनो दास का दूखु बिदारिओ ॥१॥
    Gazing upon me with his Eye of Mercy, He has dispelled the pains of His slave. ||1||
    हरि जन राखे गुर गोविंद ॥
    The Guru, the Lord of the Universe, has saved the Lord's humble servant.
    कंठि लाइ अवगुण सभि मेटे दइआल पुरख बखसंद ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Hugging me close in His embrace, the merciful, forgiving Lord has erased all my sins. ||Pause||
    जो मागहि ठाकुर अपुने ते सोई सोई देवै ॥
    Whatever I ask for from my Lord and Master, he gives that to me.
    नानक दासु मुख ते जो बोलै ईहा ऊहा सचु होवै ॥२॥१४॥४५॥
    Whatever the Lord's slave Nanak utters with his mouth, proves to be true, here and hereafter. ||2||14||45||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #14 on: May 25, 2014, 02:57:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Beta, I need your complete surrender. Nothing more and nothing less will do. I don't want prayers. I don't want praise. I don't want offerings and I don't want promises. All I want is complete surrender. Where nothing matters but the words of the Master. I want those who consider me their Master to expect nothing but my love and the promise that I will take them to the Light and make them Light itself. But all I want is their complete surrender." [ ...... The Journey Continues ........ ] :)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments