Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Confession and Prayer at the Holy Feet of Baba Sai  (Read 106439 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Confession and Prayer at the Holy Feet of Baba Sai
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2017, 04:38:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • So many years have been passed, Baba. I got the opportunity to serve the soul of heaven and lost. Do not know, where destiny will lead in next. King of Heaven or Slave of Fakir or something Else. You only know and grant, what is good for us. Thanks for everything Baba. Be with us on this path of transformation. _/\_

om sri sai ram !
    11th November.
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #91 on: January 01, 2018, 10:47:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Happy New Year, 2018. Baba Sai. This is a special year, 100 years of your Mahasamadhi. We need you once again, Please bless us with your divine presence. We are neither competent nor have pure Karmas to see or feel you in your light form. Please reincarnate in human form. _/\_

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #92 on: January 13, 2018, 04:06:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Happy Lohri and Makar Sankarnti, Baba Sai. :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #93 on: February 13, 2018, 09:00:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Har Har Mahadev ! Happy Mahashivratri, Baba Sai. :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #94 on: March 02, 2018, 08:15:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Happy Holi, Baba Sai ! :)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #95 on: March 04, 2018, 08:01:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, Please Bless BK for Exams. To prepare and perform such a way to have excellent results.

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #96 on: May 29, 2018, 02:37:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram !

Thank You Baba Sai. You did what you said. It could not be possible without your blessings. Today is very special day. She entered in next phase of her life. Be with her through out her life. They are like your kids. Be their guide and guru. :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #97 on: August 06, 2018, 12:49:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram !

When journey started, you showed your presence to me. This was amazing, I met NKB 3 times in Just 2 Months. How you arrange all these things ? Truly Unbelievable. It's time to make a complete turn around. Time to heal ages all wound. Time to move at fresh mountains from most polluted world. Time for Complete Transformation.

I am so blessed, How much my both Masters Love and take care of me. Now Time to start this wonderful and big journey with Great NKB.

Thanks for Everything Baba. Love You Sai. :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #98 on: August 09, 2018, 10:01:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • बाबा साई, कुछ सवाल हैं, आपसे :

क्या कभी समन्दर भी नदी मे डूबा करते हैं ?
    क्या बादलों के ऊपर उड़ान भरने वाले परिन्दे भी कभी खोखले पेड़ों के तने मे अपना घर बसाया करते हैं ?
    जिन्हे जला न सके भीष्ण अग्नि, वो क्यूँ जल के छूने से भस्म हो जाया करते हैं ?
    जीने की ख्वाईश न हो जिन्हे, क्यूँ अक्सर मौत उन्हें सालों का इंतजार कराया करती है ?
    जो बाँटते हैं जहाँ मे खुशियाँ, क्यूँ उनकी अपनी दुनिया वीराने में बस्ती है ?
    जो कभी सच हो नही सकते, ऐसे सपने जिन्दगी क्यूँ  बार बार दिखाया करती है ?

ॐ श्री साई राम !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #99 on: August 16, 2018, 09:37:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai,

Moving from Nx to Now. Finally Show of Nx for Nx is Over. It took almost 10 years to learn such a small lesson. Some say think big, some about thinking small, but best is to think nothing, and accept whatsoever comes in your way with patience and faith on your Master. From tomorrow will resume old routine, currently on hold. MA and TB with Priority List. To Refresh and Renew To Do and Not to Do Lists. The Journey that Started in 2008 with BT, going through Ek in 2016, finally finished at Nx in 2018, A very special Year. This was last chapter and now book is closed. Your words are coming true about Future. Path is Clear Now. Be with me on this magnificent journey, that I could not even imagine without your support, Blessings and Grace.
    :)   

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #100 on: October 08, 2018, 10:01:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank You Baba Sai for the Book. Why Author got distracted, Why his life changed and How he dealt with three challenges of his life, I could relate it with my story and with this I got my all answers and path is clear.  Now I can move freely without any burden. No desire left after reading the story. It was like living own future. How easily you change the future. No words to say thanks for such a big favor. It was a Surprise Gift from You. :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #101 on: October 18, 2018, 06:18:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • From Old Memories : (15.06.2009) :

Once upon a time there  was a blind man, blind by birth, Hearing the tales of Lord Krishna. He was in love with Krishna. Day and Night he dreamt to meet Krishna. One Day Krishna appeared before him and blessed him with divine eyesight. He was so happy to see his beloved Krishna. Wanted to live whole life in that one moment. Time came Krishna to return. He said “Krishna please took away  this eyesight  back and let me in my original position as blind. Krishna smiled and asked why don’t you want to retain our blessing?

His reply was the eyes which had seen your lovely face, would never find same image again, Now I had to capture this image in mind to see from the eyes of mind day & night. I don’t need this eyesight anymore.

This was the moment and he was one with his beloved Krishna.

So, Sai those blessed with your love, Do they need anyone else? Who else will give pure love without being selfish other than you?

Let us lost in your holy name.

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #102 on: October 19, 2018, 03:24:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Happy Vijayadashami Baba Sai ! :)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #103 on: October 27, 2018, 08:02:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry Baba, But when will you return to Dwarka Mai ? Your own Beautiful World. :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #104 on: November 07, 2018, 12:11:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Happy Diwali, Baba Sai ! :)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments