Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Confession and Prayer at the Holy Feet of Baba Sai  (Read 36910 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Confession and Prayer at the Holy Feet of Baba Sai
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2018, 12:11:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Happy Diwali, Baba Sai ! :)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #106 on: November 11, 2018, 06:29:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai,

It has been 13 years today and I still do not know that It was a blessing or Curse ? But definitely mercy on the angel from the heaven. I could not bear that burden. It was a project or punishment ? Where it all started and How it came to an end ? There are many questions, We have no answers ? No Past, No Future. That's why, You always ask to live in present, to live in Now.

Help me Baba, to Finish with Grace, What I Started. and take care of that special Soul.

Also to Live and Practice, What I wrote on HY. I know, You do not like your devotees to choose that path, but take it as an exception and help me. You are the Greatest Master in this Art. I have already wasted 10 years in taking final decision, but not now. This time it is like Now or Never. My Expectations are very High, and only Your Blessings and Grace can help me to achieve all my Goals.

Let's Begin this Journey, Once Again. :)

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #107 on: November 23, 2018, 01:01:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • Happy Gurupurab Baba on the auspicious occasion of 550th Prakash Purab (Birthday) of Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Ji. For world there may be so many Babas. But for me only three Babas. Baba Bholenath. Baba Nanak and Baba Sai. :)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments