Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: does it end?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline kbindass

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
does it end?
« on: October 07, 2006, 04:34:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Baba,

Since the past one year life has not been very easy and seems to be turning for the worst. Away from home to  do my MBA, now the biggest worry is if i will find a decent job after completion, having spend so many dollars. In home the situation is growing from bad to worse, parents are heading for a divorce and it is going to be a lot of mud slinging.

I understand that you test us time and again, but does it end? a sign of hope keeps one going, what is your sign for me? Obviously, have committed huge sins to go through this, but are sin's not suppose to be destroyed in front of you as dry grass is in front of fire? My mother prays to you everyday, why can't you help her? guide her? be her friend? since i last spoke to her, a part of me has died. Frankly, now i prefer death to this. I thank you for all your blessings, and ask you for one last favor, give me death at your feet. I know I am not a perfect devotee and cannot aspire to be one, I have lost hope and the zeal for life now
    sai ram  

Offline sailaja

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    Re: does it end?
    « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 12:18:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sri sainathaaya

SAIRAM DEAR
     Don't worry,IF YOU HAVE FULL FAITH ON BABA SAI.HE WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.DO DAILY PRAYER AND NAAM JAP.DEFFINETELY BABA SAI ACCEPT YOUR PRAYER.
     SAI RAM SAI RAM OM SRI SAI RAM
    BABA SAI PLEASE BE WITH YOUR CHILDERN.
    JAI SAI RAM...

Offline janeshs

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 06:09:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear bindass,

Have faith in Sai Baba. From what you have mentioned I agree that life has not been so easy for you and that you are going through pain (psychologically). Read Sai Satcharita daily (do Saptaha - read all the chapters within a week). You can ask your other family members too to do the same (if they have faith in Baba). Try to do some Sai service (or selfless public service) praying Baba to accept the same as your prayaschitta (repentantance) for the known/unknown sins commited in the current and the past lives. Baba is kind and I am sure he will save you  and your family.

Praying Sai Nath to provide you a happy/normal life and spiritual happiness.

Jai sai ram
    your sai brother

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 02:20:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear, life is not always bitter...but owing to the current
    situations, u may feel like it has always been bitter..
    Jap Sai naam whwnever possible...u will soon see miracles.
    Baba's udi too helps a ton.
    Baba is very merciful...
    Pray to him wholeheartedly and He will definitely shower His
    blessings on ur family and ur prayers shall soon be answered by Baba
    Sai Maa.
    Baba bless u n ur family.
    dont worry. Baba is there. :)

JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!

-keerti
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 05:16:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • om srisairam gurudevadatta

dear brother, baba sai is very kind. he must have stored somehting best for your dear. we can never know his ways. but i can undertand that the present situation is tough. but you have great support, that is baba. have faith on baba. all these conditions have cleard lot of your karma. i am sure all through is baba is with you. have a faith on him. he doesn't wnat anything from except for faith. don't be so sad. your are baba's son. pls have faith on baba sai. you will surely pass these tough times.

baba sai i beg you pls bless dear brother and his family. baba you know the best. give your children strength. to undersatand you. baba raksha kaaro deva

om srisairam gurudevadatta

Offline asha nair

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: October 14, 2006, 09:02:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram

Dear brother,just pray to BABA...have immense faith in HIM...things 'll improve...'ve patience,u'll overcome this phase of life.we all'll pray for u.May SAI bless ur family...

om sai ram

Facebook Comments