0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: dream  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
dream
« on: October 29, 2009, 08:33:52 PM »
  • Publish
  •  :) Yesterday morning at 5.40am. Baba entered my dream for the 1st time in my life. i am shocked! please advice me on the above dream.

with Sri Sai blessing....

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: dream
    « Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 09:55:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Shocked, With Joy, Right, Dear! :)

If there was no event, what analysis you want, Be happy for a simple reason, You are part of Baba’s Kingdom, There are many who thinks Baba, Part of their life, But what to say about those whom Baba’s treat Part of Thy Life! Awesome!

Enjoy the life making worth Living!

May Sai keep on showering his blessings always on You and all beloved Devotees!

om sri sai ram! 
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 01:23:18 AM »
  • Publish
  •  :) its a great pleasure to have SHIRDI in my dream........ LORD, i love it! its awesome, simple awesome!!!!!!!

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • I was shocked to see Baba on my mom's bed. And i did not say a  word to Baba coz worried about my mom gone missing. Me and Baba when searching for my missing mom and finally found her outside my childhood house plucking flowers. :)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 12:47:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • WOW! That's great, Sounds like some of your childhood beautiful dream (might be with little change) is ready to turn into reality by the blessings of Lord Sai!

Cheers! :)

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • This person liked her so much till they became so close. She loves him so much but he till today he never appreciated her love and passion she has on him. He dumps her over a small matter and they break up. Now he diverts his attention to her cousin. Her cousin is very beautiful like a bollywood star, very fair, slim, tall.....etc. 

My Question here, is he being fair to the girl he knew so well. He knows she loves him madly and lots of promises are made between them before this break up. He also challenged her that GOD will guide him to find her and get married to her. He doesn't even know her cousin well. Will GOD guide him to find her and let him marry her??? he hurt her so much moreover he threatened her not to tell her cousin that he married and divorced. He is so selfish. His plan is to enjoy her and at the same time planning to marry her cousin. He took advantage on her asking her to do lots of favor on work related and personal matters. He benefited whatever he wants from her and leave her just like that. Now he is doing prayers how to contact her cousin. Please advice on the above..... TQ

Om Sai Ram

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 06:51:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Whatsoever is to happen, you can’t stop. But at least do your duty at your end. Let this cousin know the reality of this man, Even as a story of this man with any third person. So that She will be aware if encountered with this problem, but again how she will react depend on her destiny

But before any step, Please ensure is he really serious or just testing…………….?

Think with cool mind and go ahead!

May Sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 05:18:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • He is very serious and determined wants to meet her cousin. I agreed with you, its all depends on her cousin. if its meant to be then accept it. but i hope and pray for her that she will win his heart back no matter what. i think he is not fair at all to her.

May Baba give her strength to be patience. Baba please help her. Baba please bless her. Bless please guide her. Baba please make her wishes come thru. she is very down and very disappointed.

OM SAI RAM
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:37:34 PM by Rajeswary »

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 01:55:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please forgive me. I've done something miserably wrong and end up in unimaginably beyond my concerned. its look like now everything is too late to think about it. I'm very upset, disappointed, weak n found myself , is this end of the world for me?

Please help me. I feel wanna suicide but that is not the solution. Please help make my wishes come thru. Tat's all i need now. I lost  everything in 5 seconds which i patiently kept my feelings for the past 6 months . Baba, please make it return to me :'( . i deserve that!

I'm  devastated here. Help me Baba.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 02:42:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Change is the Law of Universe. What you have lost will never return in same form, But Yes, It will come. The system of mind is not so simple, even for Yogi’s or so called Masters of Mind. Sometimes it acts in very strange manner. We could not believe that We have done something? Mind is not stable, if possible Visit any nearby Church or Garden (Or Temple/Gurudwara if less crowded). Many times we could not take a little step or perform a very small task in spite of our hard work. Don’t get disheartened. As I always repeat everything is temporary in life and as Baba said nothing is irrelevant in life. Everything either has some purpose or according to Law of Karmas.

So, Sister. Don’t think much. What was to be happened, has happened. Nothing can be undo now. First Relax your mind, than think how to bring everything under control. I know you are strong and wise enough to undertake this project of your own life and deliver best result. Remember if it takes 5 seconds to end something, it can be even less than 1 second for a miracle happen with the grace of Sai.

May Sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Life is temporary, i just realised that. Oh LORD! give me peace n hapiness. Why every step i make its end up in failure. Why i'm facing disappoinment in every corner i turn in. why so much testing on me. i've tried to keep my mind stable but its difficult. i'm very very sad. my tears exhausted. :(

Help me keep my mind on YOU BABA.......

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #11 on: November 26, 2009, 02:58:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Life is temporary. To realize this itself a big blessing. Tenure of life is not important.  If one has to choose between a life of 100 years, but with paralyze body to live in a room for whole life or a life of 40 years full of fun, what should be the decision. Same if you give choice to a young college guy between a 20-20, 4 hrs. match or 5 day Test Match. Answer you know. (Ignore the exceptions). Change the definition of failure if it hurts. You know to get a small job, I appeared in about 50 companies. Rejected every time. But, to retain my self confidence I took every rejection as a lesson, to analyze my short comings, to prepare well next time, Thus getting rejected by many small or midsized companies finally landed in a giant corporation. Rejections were the cost I paid to get the big work. It’s all attitude. How you think. People with negative thinking even at birthday party will be with sad face. oh! He has lost one year, now near to death, why to do anything, when finally to leave all here. on other side positive people at  death ceremony will react what a good life one lived. Excellent example to follow.

There is no such thing Happiness or sadness. All is state of Mind. If Mind Hold negative emotions it is sadness. If enthusiastic  and possess positive and energetic emotions it is happiness.
    Life once bring this state in life of all blessed people. Some gets hint and changed forever. Some, Could not understand, and lose this opportunity for long.

Don’t life just get passed. LIVE IT! Enjoy it. No Matter Time is Good or Bad. Just play the game of life with full involvement. Don’t even a moment go waste or worthless.

Don’t stop tears for sometimes, Let them wash all weak and negative emotions from mind and make it pure to hold divine idol of Sai Forever!

If it is possible and you can do, Place a small Idol of Baba White Marble Base. Daily Abhishek it with pure water or Milk and offer a rose or any yellow flower.

Just Hold Patience with Firm faith. Sai himself will shower his mercy and blessings. After all you are part of Thy Kingdom. You are his responsibility. What I can say more!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 09:32:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks for the advice. Feel better to read. Yes, what has happened has happened so let me take different path. You are right what ever happened life is still going on no matter what......

I have faith in SAI... will worship him at all time. Sai lives in me. May he shower his blessing to me and all.....

OM SAI RAM  :)

Offline Rajeswary

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #13 on: December 28, 2009, 06:56:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM....Wishing all a good start today.....

A guy age 24 is madly and deeply in love with me. i'm way much older than him 10yrs gap. i told him that i'm too old for him but he insist in this relationship. we haven't met, planned to meet nxt yr. He sounds very sincere n honest to me so far and very determined too. he said, "age just a no., we can't see". Irespect your age!!!

Now what worries me is, can i trust him coz he is too young. his parents, will they accept me? How about my mom, will she accept him?

Is this relationship going to work out.  I haven't' and yet to decide on this love matter coz marriage is commitment, responsibility etc...  :-\

I'm confused and need advice pls..... :(

SAI PLS HELP ME!!!!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #14 on: December 28, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sometimes Baba shower his blessings in very strange manner, Not to be understood but to be lived. Don’t be in hurry. Take time to decide. Meet him, understand him, also let him understand you! This much gap of Age is not a very big problem, if everything else is fine.

So, If this relation happens. I can say that boy is really blessed one to have such an intelligent and understanding one as a soul mate! :)

May Sai Bless You Both!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments