Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me Baba...  (Read 1267 times)

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
Help me Baba...
« on: April 22, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba,

I had started out on a biz. venture with a couple of partners... But am having a lot of difficulty in running it smoothly along with them Baba..

I know its selfish for me to say that i have done all that i could... and its their insincerity thats lead to where we are today. Maybe its my fault too.

Maybe i have note been a good people person... Maybe i dint take the right and justifiable decisions, that i should have.

But then you are the over-seer of all this Baba... you know who is right, who is wrong..

Please forgive me if i have gone wrong some where Baba.....really. I know i am a big big sinner... even though i claim i am your devotee...

But now i am turning to you in a lot of desperation... My mind's totally confused about how i should proceed from here. Should i close down this business and move on from here? SHould i give it one last shot?

No idea Baba... The more delay in taking this decision... and we are getting stuck deeper and deeper into this... ANd then extricating ourselves later will be difficult..

My confusion... delay in decision making... inability to reconcile mentally with my partners' attitudes - these are taking a huge toll on me and my relationship with my loved ones... ANd not to speak of about my career.

Please do help me and guide me in taking the right decision Baba..

Should i move out? Should i continue to work with the current set of Partners? I know ... you have given you answer so many times earlier Baba... But we are mere Humans... and we need this reassurance from you, time and again... time and again.. time and again...

Please help me this one time Baba... with your guidance...

Om Sai Samarth.... hoping for your blessing and guidance...

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: Help me Baba...
    « Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 02:09:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear RR Ji,

You are wise enough to tackle this situation, still sharing what I learnt from my experiences of Life:

1. You can’t read anyone’s mind, especially in corporate world. Who is genuine or who is pretending and using you for his/her own benefit.
    2. Still trust people, But if doubt test the loyalty, not keeping it open for infinity but within a limited time period.
    3. Make Complete SWOT, analysis, If Stay what is risk and if Move on How long it would take to settle completely financially and otherwise .

Remember timing for any decision is very important. A Right Decision at wrong Time won’t help or be effective.

Read Sri Sai Satcharitra and Seek Blessings of Baba Sai. He will help to conclude in best manner and take you on the Path that would be best for your Future.

Also if Possible Feed the Birds and arrange Water for them. This will help to improve if there is any defect in planetary position.

May Baba Sai Bless You !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 03:29:44 AM »
  • Publish

• ॐ श्री साईं  नाथाय नमः

साईं राम र र जी

वैसे सैब्जी ने अपने  अनुभव से आपको सही एवंग उचित राह बतलाई है. मेरे अनुभव के अनुसार बस मै कुछ ओर आवश्यक बातें जोड़ना चाहूँगा क्योकि MLC culture का मै शिकार हुवा हुआ हूँ  और जल्दबाजी में विवेक का न उपयोग करके केवल मन के फैसले के कारण बाद में बहुत परेशानियों के सम्मुख होना पड़ा है .

१. स्थितियों का पुनः शांत चित से अवलोकन आवश्यक . कभी-कभी स्थितियां इतनी विपरीत नहीं होती है जितना हमारा मन उसको बड़ा बना देता है. मन हमें नकारात्मक दिशा की और ले जाता है और सही फैसले की जगह गलत फैसला लेने में मजबूर कर देता है.

२. कभी-कभी हम जाने-अनजाने ही किसी की बात को भी बहुत ही बड़े रूप में देखने लगते हैं और परिणामस्वरूप स्वतः ही एक नकारात्मक सोच का शिकार हो जाते हैं और उल्टा परिणाम को प्राप्त होते हैं.

३. संदेह का बीज भी कभी -कभी दुसरे के प्रति अनर्थक गलत भ्रान्तियाँ पैदा कर देता है और खुद को गलत निर्णय लेने में मजबूर कर देता है. इस लिए उस संदेह की पुनः सत्यता का अवलोकन करें

४.विश्वसनीयता को पुनः परखिये और फिर विवेकपूर्ण निर्णय ले.

५. उचित समय और उचित अवसर का ध्यान रखते हुए विवेकपूर्ण आप निर्णय ले बाबा आपके साथ है और सबकुछ सामान्य अवश्य कर देंगे.

विषम परिस्थियों  में ही दृढ़ता  और विवेक  की परीक्षा होती  है. आप संकल्प -विकल्प का त्याग का साईं के सम्मुख  एकाग्रता से अपने  प्रश्नों  को कहिये,साईं आपको खुद ही सही मार्गदर्शन करवांगे ऐसा मेरा दृढ विस्वास है.

ॐ साईं राम

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 09:00:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Saib ji and Pratap ji,

Many thanks for your responses...

Indeed, in times of such troubles hearing such reassuring words... and advising patience... is really a great reassurance.

Pratap ji,

Really appreciated your response.

I agree with your points 100% ...

I wish i could implement them exactly as they are intended... But unfortunately, with my limitations ... in behaviour and past experiences, many times even though i know the correct path... i deliberately choose the wrong one.

I just hope i am able to overcome this behaviour... and have a stable and mature and optimistic line of thinking even though things go bad...

Many thanks again!!

Facebook Comments