Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Help me Sai  (Read 1276 times)

Offline abclost

• Blessings 0
Help me Sai
« on: January 14, 2009, 08:25:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • BABA firstly give me good health. BABA this throat pain is unbearable . BABA you know i'm suffering from more than 10years with this problem. BABA please do some miracle and cure my throat problem.Please bless me and my family with good health.My little one is also suffering a lot with cold and cough.Please cure him.BABA please please do some miracle.
    BABA secondly you know my project is ended.I dont if he is playing games with me or he is good person.I'm unable to believe anyone.BABA this was going in smootly .you know what i mean.BABA i was not interested in joining this project but you made me to join.I thought you are doing this for my best.But now i dont see much good.I agree i was able to enjoy some fruits but than why did you make them remove me from the project.BABA please help me finding another project very soon in which i can work from home like this current project.Please help me.Now i dont want to continue in this project any more.I'm dejected.Please try to understand my pain BABA.Please please help me.Make me strong.Stop giving me problems and please take care of me like before.

Facebook Comments