Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: My Sins Baba  (Read 7747 times)

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
  • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
    • Sai Baba
My Sins Baba
« on: November 09, 2005, 10:24:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai,

Pls forgive me for any sins I have commited knowingly and unknowingly which have hurt others. Also pls forgive others for their sins/behavior which have hurt me.

I feel much better now Baba having posted this here.

Koti Koti Pranam Baba.
    -Anju

OM SAI RAM !
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !!
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: My Sins Baba
    « Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 01:47:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba,

I bow my head on Your holy lotus feet. Pls forgive me and give me Sadbuddhi and ability to do what is right always.

Baba please bless all and let there be peace and satisfaction in every situation.

Om Shri Sadguru Sainathay Namah!

OM SAI RAM !
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »
  • Publish

• OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 09:55:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai,

Pls open doors for me so I can do the necessary for avoiding troubles and having peace and harmony in life. You have made it possible for me to learn what I need to do, but somehow seems the doors are just closed for me to take some steps towards what needs to be done or things are just too slow or not in approach.

Baba I pray to you today v sincerely, pls let there be opportunities  day to day so I can do something abt what I have learnt. Bab you can do anything, pls give me a chance.

Sai Sharanam
    Om Sai Ram !!

OM SAI RAM !
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 10:59:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Anju Bahen why? Why so dishearten? HE is THERE always THERE to help you!

BABA SAI used to say that if you take one step towards ME, I will take ten steps towards you but I will say HE will take thousand steps towards you. But if you don't take even one step -- and that one step is very necessary because until and unless you give HIM the invitation, how is HE going to come? Even if HE wants to come, how is HE to come? In spite of your not inviting HIM, not asking HIM to come, if HE comes to you, your doors will be closed. Even if HE knocks you will think that it is the mind. Even if HE calls you loudly you will not be able to hear HIM because of your inner turmoil.

Anju dear I will say to play always cool and try to develop THAT Faith.....for which MY BABA SAI is waiting for to give.

OM SAI RAM!!!

अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline rajtiruthani

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 12:40:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sister Anju,

Ramesh Bhai is as usual awesome.The one step forward is your sincere efforts.When we do what is possible by us,Baba will do what is not possible by us.

As Ramesh Bhai says,keep your cool,have faith and put your efforts sincerely. Accept with humility whatever Baba gives you.

Believe him and he will always guide you right.

Raj

OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 10:06:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear brothers, you are both very correct and I truly believe Baba will help and has helped, but somehow there is a lot of delay for this or I am not able to see if its already there what I am asking. Hence I pray our to dear Omniscient, Omnipresent Baba,  pls give me a chance soon.

I leave everything to you Baba now.
    Om Sai Ram.

OM SAI RAM !
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 03:02:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

Anju, dear sister, in German we have a very casual saying that goes: The impossible is done at once, miracles take a little longer.

So maybe BABA is preparing HIS very special miracle for you. What you can do while HE's busy: lean back on your S & S and start counting your blessings. Take a moment every day and think of something good HE gave you, no matter when or better still of something good HE gave you on that particular day ... and then simply watch the miracle unfold. [:)][:)][:)]

OM SAI RAM

Astrid

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 07:51:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram !

OM SAI RAM !
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: December 13, 2005, 10:07:41 AM »
  • Publish

• OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 08:51:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

The Upanishads are not against the senses. They are spiritually sensuous; they do not deny. Denial is not their slogan at all, denial is not their attitude.

They accept and they say that even in the senses the divine is moving because there is nothing else to move. They make everything sacred, they make everything holy. They do not condemn, they do not say this is sin. Sin is unknown to the Upanishads, absolutely unknown. They say there is no sin -- that everything is a play. Even in sin, even in the sinner, the same energy is moving.

Everything becomes holy. And if you can say with your full heart that everything is holy, holy, holy, YOU will become holy immediately because the very feeling that everything is holy and sacred makes the sin disappear. Sin is created by condemnation and the more you condemn, the more sinners you create.

The whole world has become a great crowd of sinners because everything has been condemned -- everything! There is not a single thing which you can do which has not been condemned by someone or other. With everything condemned, you become a sinner. Then guilt arises -- and when there is guilt you can pray but the prayer is poisonous; it comes out of your guilt. When you are guilty you can pray but that prayer is based on fear. That prayer is not love; it cannot be. Through guilt love is impossible. Feeling yourself condemned, a sinner, how can you love?

The Upanishads say that everything is holy because HE is the source of all. Whether or not the river looks dirty to you is irrelevant.

HE is the source of all -- the dirty river and the sacred Ganges, to both HE gives the energy. To the sinner to the saint, HE gives the energy.

HE created the saint and then HE became the sinner and then the hide-and-seek....

Have total acceptance of whatsoever exists. Just by being in existence, it is holy.

IT -- THE ATMAN, or the Brahman -- IS THE EAR OF THE EAR, THE MIND OF THE MIND, THE SPEECH OF THE SPEECH, THE PRANA OF THE PRANA, AND THE EYE OF THE EYE. WISE MEN SEPARATING THE ATMAN FROM THESE -- SENSE FUNCTIONS -- RISE OUT OF SENSE LIFE AND ATTAIN TO IMMORTALITY.

Whatsoever you do it is HIM -- it is the functioning of HIM, of the total. The total functions in you.  

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 01:47:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

JAISAIRAM!!!!!!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 03:52:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram. Baba Sai pls help me with capability to understand what Ramesh Bhai has posted here.

OM SAI RAM !

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 05:25:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

Let me try to extract the gist of it, dearest sister Anju, as far as I may be able to with the tiny little bit of understanding I may have got:

Simply don't judge! Let the divine in you act and direct your actions at the divine in others. Then there will be nothing but love and the holiness in everything shows. Divinity which is already there will be fully attained.

Sin is a concept invented and used to induce guilty feelings in people. But guilty feelings get us no-where, only farther away from God. If I say "I'm a sinner" this means, I separate myself from God. By calling myself a sinner I unconsciously imply that here is me, the sinner, and there is God, the pure, the holy. THIS IS NOT SO! GOD IS RIGHT HERE!
    God is inside me, HE is inside you, HE is inside every living being, from humans to animals to plants and minerals. He is inside the senses, too. Divinity is inside us and all around us, not in some far-off heaven.
    This is why everything is holy.
    So shift your focus from the concept of sin to the reality of holiness - discover the holy, God, in everything and act from there and towards there. And the concept of sin will vanish completely from your mind.
    And more than that: Shifting your focus will also make you discover who and what you truly are - divine, immortal!
    Thus you will be fully in this world - but not of this world.

Hope, this was somewhere near the essence of what beloved Ramesh Bhai posted. And also hope, this was a little bit of a help to you.

OM SAI RAM

Astrid

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 05:49:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you sister Astrid and thank you Ramesh Bhai..I sort of understand, very nice of you to post something like this. We really need to understand and live in reality of holiness rather than fretting about committed sins and thinking  and doing sins.

May Baba bless you plenty.

OM SAI RAM !

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

Facebook Comments