Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Offering my prayer at the holy feet of saibaba....  (Read 5234 times)

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
Offering my prayer at the holy feet of saibaba....
« on: December 06, 2011, 07:24:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibaba at the very outset i'd like to say a big thank u to u for bringing this much-awaited miracle to me which I was expecting only after some 10 years...i know it's none other than u...I love u so much baba...!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    Need special Blessings.............
    « Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:14:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba do me a favour...bind me,mithi my daughter and neel my son like three molecules in an orbit of an atom...and give three of us a new energy configuration and vibrations of love and affection for each other so that no outside force can harm and unbind us...love u baba...I know u can do this...make three of us appear as one...so that any outside devil( know what I mean)...appear just nobody in front of us...!
    Om Sai Ram,Om Sai,Om Sai Ram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    om sai ram........
    « Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 08:22:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • do not let that person(u know whom I ma taking about...) come to my place and create a havoc...Stop him...stop him,stop him baba...do this big miracle for me baba.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    om sai ram........
    « Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 09:22:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Can U grant me this...???

I liked someone saying so...

'Do not fear saying goodbye to what was,
    for this is a time of choosing.

Embrace the letting go.
    What you let go of shall be replaced by more
    than you could possibly imagine.'

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    om sai ram........
    « Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 11:59:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibaba U know the whole story that is going on in my mind...u can see that things are beyond manageable dimension...and only 50% in my favour...can u give me 100% favour...??? u r a god of miracle...save me and my children...!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    om sai ram........
    « Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 03:14:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibaba all my prayers are ending...in fact I've felt ur soul many times around me...but r u really by my side...at least do things right when it comes to me and my kids safety and well being...both physical and mental...!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    om sai ram........
    « Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 10:38:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Give me job only at a time when staying away from children specially the younger one will not be harmful for them...Give me the best maid for this purpose...!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 09:03:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibaba moi dekhisu nij sokure...bohut manuhei dukhi aru bohut manuhei hukhi...Kintu moi jitu dukh paisu...aru jikhini dukh pabole goi asu...heikhini moi deserve nokoru...anyway...jikhini hoi gol heikhini aru correct koribo ba amak akou milabole kunudine ketiau sesta nokoriba...we are doing much better in this setting...n will keep doing better...kintu kunudinei jate kunu kothate disappoint nokora aru dukh nidia...horu horu lora suwali dutar mukhole suwa...amak olop poisa pati di hohai kora...muk eta permanent post dia...mur jikhini deficiency ase heikhini pura kori muk eta bhal post or karone prepare kora...!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    om sai ram........
    « Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 09:18:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Can u rearrange my job in J.B......?...but Saibaba never send me to work if my son will be in danger...take care of him first...control him ,guide him,remove his bad habits and move him by ur finger...dismantle any bad happening to him when I'll be away...he is so small...I can't take my eyes off him...I love him so much...do not let any evil eye cause harm to him......save him...!Love u and trust u saibaba...in fact u r the only hope...!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    Re: om sai ram........
    « Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 09:45:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Can u rearrange my job in J.B......?...but Saibaba never send me to work if my son will be in danger...take care of him first...control him ,guide him,remove his bad habits and move him by ur finger...dismantle any bad happening to him when I'll be away...he is so small...I can't take my eyes off him...I love him so much...do not let any evil eye cause harm to him......save him...!Love u and trust u saibaba...in fact u r the only hope...!

Saibaba never lay a deaf ear to this prayer of mine..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 02:30:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saibaba, Please make mithi a music diva and me a well established painter...don't waste our time...!

And I have many other things in mind...I want to clear NET Exam...then want to be put in a college or institute...as a permanent lecturer...I have always worked as a college teacher but my post is non -permanet...put in a permanent teacher post...then I want to Work in Guwahati IIT...and want to do my Ph.D there...please make necessary arrangements @that sai...! we r a God of Miracles...REmove all my impediments in achieving those things sai...!remove blockades...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OM SAI RAM>>>U A POSTIVE ENERGY GENRATOR>>>>ELEMINATOR OF ALL THE NEGATIVE ELEMENTS>>>U R THE DRIVER... to my IIT venture...silence people @my current problem...change the way they see me...n I see them...Make me,mithi and neel a strong and unique family with all the specialities and goodness...make everyone an outsider... !!!!

Gradually take us to much safer place...first to guwahati,then Delhi,then Mumabai and then U.S.A...!But u have to work on us from now on ...I feel my time being wasted....we r  @ground ZERO level oh Alchemist...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 07:32:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • saibaba u can't give us or shouldn't give us back what u've taken away from us...in fact I wanted this...but u can always give us what u've never given us...something very very good...like a very good permanent job...,happiness among us,a good singing career to mithi....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,a very good painting career to me,n physical and mental well-being to neel n very good protection to him from all sides...(ghoror pora ulai jate najai kuneu nojonake)

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    Re: Offering my prayer at the holy feet of saibaba....
    « Reply #12 on: December 18, 2011, 07:34:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • hope u'll answer this prayer of mine...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rashika

• Blessings 0
    om sai ram........
    « Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 02:23:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba thannk u for ur wonderful help so far...I must say this current 9 miraculos brat on U was really miraculous...!!!!things have changed miraculously...many things have really turned up...fix it sai...now please help me suggesting some plan for completing the 9 th vrat...the day after tomorrow...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? I want it to b blissful.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline anita anjali

• Blessings 0
    • Baba always with us...
    Re: om sai ram........
    « Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 02:31:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

baba bless you dear

jai sai ram
    Om sai, Only shirdi sai :)

Facebook Comments