0 (0%)
resolve my problem
0 (0%)
plzz help
0 (0%)
save my life
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: plzz save me baba  (Read 1013 times)

Offline pretty_priya84

• Blessings 0
  • Baba is really great. He is omnipresent.
plzz save me baba
« on: July 27, 2007, 06:22:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • o sai thandri, i have commited a sin   of shoplifting on 25th of july 2007 n for that i am suppose 2 attend in the court on 22nd of august 2007. baba plzz save me baba....i will never commit any mistakes in my life..plzz saibaba...i feel like commiting a suicide..but if something happens 2 me..my husband cant live without me....plzz save me baba....i will live like a good human being from now onwards i my life..baba..plzz saibaba....this is my 1st offence..plzz baba..i believe in u..now u r the only one who can help me saibaba...u r my father..plzz saibaba....plzz come like the judge on the day i am supposed 2 attend the court n save me father..plzzz plz please please....baba....i am unable 2 share my problem even with my husband..because..he cant tolerate that i have done a mistake...he will definitely feel bad...am unable 2 imagine the consequenses..please baba..help me...i will never do any bad things in my life once again...n try 2 help people with what ever i have..plzz baba....i am worried if something happpens to me...my husband cant live without me..he love me a lot....baba..plzz save me....bring me back my happy life....plz saibaba...i will live happily with what i have help others from now onwards..plzz saibaba...o father help me.

Offline mysai

• Blessings 1
    • Baba, Chalo mere saath, raho mere saath!!!
      • Sai Baba
    Re: plzz save me baba
    « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 07:56:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI
    SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI

SAI, please help Your child. Please Baba, she is repenting for her mistake.
    Please forgive her SAI. Please be with her and help her SAI DEVA.

As Raj ji says,
    Baba can and Baba will
    Baba can and Baba will
    Baba can and Baba will
    Baba can and Baba will
    Baba can and Baba will

Priya ji, Baba bless you and help you.
    You have confessed your mistake in front of SAI so, just leave everything to HIM.
    HE WILL TAKE CARE. Please pray to Baba and put HIS vibhuthi on your forehead every day.
    Keep chanting HIS name. Just pray to SAI.

JAI SAI RAM JAI SAI SHYAM
    JAI SRI AKHANDAKOTI BRAMHANDANAYAKA RAJADHIRAJA YOGIRAJA PARABRAMHA SRI SATCHITANANDA SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!!
    BABA CHALO MERE SAATH, RAHO MERE SAATH, MUJHE AASHIRWAAD DO!!!
    -keerti

Facebook Comments