Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: complete devotion and unshakable faith!!!!  (Read 2283 times)

Offline sonikaputtoo

• Blessings 10
  • My beautiful baba
    • Sai Baba
complete devotion and unshakable faith!!!!
« on: December 01, 2006, 06:40:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai,

Please bless us with complete devotion and unshakable faith ....I surrender my life at ur lotus feet.....lead me on the path which u have shown to ur devotees.....

Sometimes I feel how blessed ur devotees like Tatya Patil, Abdul, Mhalsapati were who had the fortune to dedicate their life at ur feet.Blessed were those devotees who had fortune of getting darshan of ur physical form.....and blessed are those devotees who stll get ur sakshatkaar......But sometimes I feel that how fortunate I would have been had I been born a century back in Shirdi....I know I am a foolish who thinks like this but Sai Sometimes I feel curious to see ur actual roop........

Baba jo bhi hai aap apne daya kee drishti sab pe kijiye aur ho sake to kabhi apne roop ke darshan mujhe karaiye....II am waiting Sai......Om sai nathayaa namaha.......

Bab u r my life my source of inspiration..mere jeene ka sahara.mera maargdarshak.hamesha mujhe neki ur sachai kee raah pe chalana..mujhe itnee shakti dena ki main sabko khushi de sakun.please Sai mujhe ye wardhaan do Baba ki main sab ko khushi de sakun aur meri vajeh se koi kabhi dukhi na ho........

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

DAYA KSHAMA KRIPA KARO SAI DEV!!!!!!!!
    DAYA KSHAMA KRIPA  RAKSHA KARO SAI DEV!!

Om Sadguru Sai Naman!

Sai bless all........baba be with all

Live Simply~Love Generously~ Care Deeply~ Speak Kindly.

Offline nimmi

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    Re: complete devotion and unshakable faith!!!!
    « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 12:11:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear sonika ji ......wat a lovely thought ...u know
    Devotion -  is the highest form of love. It means the constant loving contemplation of God, repetition of His name, worshipping Him, and doing penance foe Him. Service to the Lord is the highest expression of devotion. .................baba se aapko itna pyaar hai ......ye sai baba ji achey se jaantey hai ,...and sabse badi baat ye hai ki ek beti ka ..ek daughterinlaw k akya ferz hota hai ye bhi aapko maloom hai .....aap se ph per baat hui and i know ki app ek achi beti . achi daugherinlaw .ek achi wife ....and baba ki daya se baht achi ma bhi sabit hongi .....and jismain ye sab gun ho usko baba ke swroop ke dershan na ho that is imposible ,,,,sach main appko itney achey sanskaar miley hai ki dil kerta hai ki main aapke mummy papa ke pair chu loon .....jinhoney itni achi beti ko janam diya ..or usmain itney ache sanskaar diye ,,,,,,,,,,
    baba aapke parents aapke inlaws ko or aapko itni khushiyan de ......ki app ki  jholi bhi choti pad jaaye ,,,,,
    god bless yu n your family
    nimmi

dearbaba ......u know everything wat i want ...becoz i know their is no need to tell yu .....so i am waiting for yu blessings .....i believe in yu so much sai baba ji ..so this year plz plz dont disappoint me ....i need yu bleesing very very badly ....so plz hamari poori family per apni kirpa kijiye
    jai sai ram .....
    nimmi

Jab Koii Baat Bigad Jaae, Jab Koii Mushkil Pad Jaae
    Tum Dena Saath Meraa, O, Hamanavaaz...na koi hai na koi tha jindgi main tumharey siva tum dena saath mera ooooo hamnavaj..................
    Ho Chandni Jab Tak Raat Deta Hai Har Koi Saath
    Tum Magar Andhero main Na Chodna Mera Haath
    Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaae ...
    Naa Koi Hai, Naa Koi Tha...jindgi main tumharey siva ..tum dena saath mera ohamnawaj .....

dearbaba ......u know everything wat i want ...becoz i know their is no need to tell yu .....so i am waiting for yu blessings .....i believe in yu so much sai baba ji ..so this year plz plz dont disappoint me ....i need yu bleesing very very badly ....so plz hamari poori family per apni kirpa kijiye
    jai sai ram .....
    nimmi

Offline sonikaputtoo

• Blessings 10
    • My beautiful baba
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 01:24:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Nimmi,
    Thanks a tonn for ur lovely wishes........Yes I am definitely proud of my parents and elder sister who have given me good values in life.I am really thankful to them and even if I do anything for them it will be fraction of what they have done for me........

Above all it is Baba's blessings by which I had the saubaghya of being born in the family with such wonderful values and culture and Baba's grace with which I got married into a family who are moving on the path shown by Baba and above all I am blessed to have a husband like Chetan who walks with me step by step in each sphere if life......
    God bless my family.....

Last but not the least I am blessed by his kripa to have such a beautiful Sai family with me with such lovely friends like u, Riya, Swetha, Keerti, Priya etc etc............cant name all of them.bit I love them all .

May Baba bless us all and May our family keep on growing ever and ever.......

DAYA KSHAMA KRIPA KARO SAI DEV!!!!!!!!
    DAYA KSHAMA KRIPA  RAKSHA KARO SAI DEV!!

Om Sadguru Sai Naman!

Sai bless all........baba be with all

Live Simply~Love Generously~ Care Deeply~ Speak Kindly.

Offline nimmi

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 04:22:45 PM »
  • Publish
  • DAER SONIKA JI ,
    iam so happy to hear i feel you are lucky person.i am always moved by your faith on baba
    May Baba solve all ur problems and bless you with lots of
    happiness and success.

OHH DEAR SAI kindly hear to all my prayers.please answer SONIKAJI's prayers VERY  soon.
    GOD BLESS YU N YOUR FAMILY
    OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

NIMMI

jai sai ram .....
    nimmi

Tum Dena Saath Meraa, O, Hamanavaaz...na koi hai na koi tha jindgi main tumharey siva tum dena saath mera ooooo hamnavaj..................
    Naa Koi Hai, Naa Koi Tha...jindgi main tumharey siva ..tum dena saath mera ohamnawaj .....

jai sai ram .....
    nimmi

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 04:44:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sonika ji and Nimmi ji ...

A few Days back i too was thinking about what you two have written on Baba.......i pacify myself telling that maybe in some way i must have served baba in his lifetime ...that should be the reason why i have had the opprtunity of serving him in this lifetime of mine...rather all of us who had had the belssing f getting to kw him ad serve him in this lifetime  

though sai has taken his samadhi we witness his presence all around us in the form of his miracles ...we all love him so much that it is very difficult to stay without him for a single day....

he is such a wonderful father with whom we can fight , we can talk we can ask,  and above all he knows us more than we know ourselves ...

what nimmi ji said about sonika ji is absolutely true ...you are a wonderful person sonika ji .....From the core of my heart i thank you again for the book ... Daily when i talk to sai with that book in my hand i remember you and ask sai to fulfill all your wishes and above all make you a mother soon...

i pray to Sai that i can be of some use to you and help you in some
    way ....

Nimmi ji what can i tell about you you are  enlightening us by your posts day by day .....May Sai fulfill all your wishes .

May Sai continue to shower his grace on us always..

Sai Ram

Offline nimmi

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 06:50:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear Swetha Suresh, first of all thanx a millon that yu liked my article .....thanx  4 the compliment i am really honoured .. but i just want to say i am just an ordinary girl ....i feel myself lucky ki aap sab itney achey logo se baba ne mujhey milwaya ....
    aaj sai baba ke saamney yahi kehana hai ...
    SAB KUCH MIL GAYA AAP SAB LOGO SE MIL KER AB KYA MAANGOO IS DUA KE BAAD ...
    SAI BABA AAP SAB KI WISH POORI KERY
    OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
    NIMMI

jai sai ram .....
    nimmi

jai sai ram .....
    nimmi

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 09:11:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Nimmi ji..

All of us are very ordinary  front of Sai ......as i said before you enlighten us day by day with your thoughts ....hope Sai fulfills all your wishes ....By the way why dont you plan go to shirdi? ..... is there some problem ?i know for sure that without sai's grace we shall not see him in his resting place but ....

If in case there is some other reason then i am sure sai will help you soon ....in case you think i can be of some help to you then please feel free to send me mails at swethayes@hotmail.com....atleast i can lessen your burden of pain ....from your posts i can tell you, you are a very nice person...hope Sai listens to your prayers soon....

Sai Ram

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 04:41:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM
    Dear Soniji, Nimmiji and Swethaji, Sai Ram!

I feel very happy to see all your above posts.
    They all are full of Love, Devotion, Caring, Pampering, Daya, Affection... all positive feelings cleansing every one's aura.

Baba! Let these feelings continue to shower on all of us that we forget the existence of all other kinds of feelings.  

Today morning in the pooja room I thought on similar lines that may be I was present in Shirdi with Baba in the form of a dog or so wagging my tail and going behind Baba when he starts for Bhiksha in the afternoon.... etc. Lo! these posts are confirming to me that I have my sisters thinking alike and ready sharing their feelings and thoughts.

Dear Sisters, this is a Mandir of Love. As it is said, love is unique.

Baba make our Love and Devotion stronger and stronger.

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Facebook Comments