Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: baba show me the way  (Read 743 times)

Offline prathyankara

• Blessings 0
baba show me the way
« on: November 17, 2009, 10:49:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • baba i have tried my best to make my parents understand that i love this person nd want to have a life with him baba it is u who brought him into my life both he and me have made the best of our efforts to make my parents understand that we love each other baba u know wat has happened after he came and spoke to my parents baba the only problem is that we belong to two different castes nd this is the basic problem baba its not like i am taking a chance baba u know wat me and he have gone through but all in vain baba he is a nice and genuine person he says that he will not marry any other girl other than for me he stays alone now baba he has got his younger brother nd sister married saying that i am his only wife whether we live together or not is not of any importance he says if i want i can get married to whomever i want to but he will stay like this nd he says he has no problem with this but for me i dont want to walk out of my house nd hurt my parents becoz as thier daughter it is my responsibility to listen to my parents words nd i believe that mom is more than everything else if i hurt her nd go then i will not have a happy life baba u tell me wat should i do on one side i have my parents whose dignity i cannot faulter on the other i have the person who loves me truthfully wat do i do baba we have tried our best to make them understand but now i know that there is no way that they would agree now it is up to u baba to make me do wat is right so that i dont loose either of them baba its like i am sitting in the dark nd waving my hands just to get hold of u nd walk into the light baba please we have gone through a lot be it me or the person i love even my parents becoz they trusted me but now they feel i have not lived upto thier trust but it is just not like that baba please now i am really getting frustrated please show me a way baba please omsai ram

Facebook Comments