Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please answer my prayers Baba  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Prashanth

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Please answer my prayers Baba
« on: July 12, 2006, 09:23:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • I know that all my troubles are dwarfed when compared to what most of my brothers and sisters here have had to endure.But still Baba u r my only refuge.What ever my problem whether ,big or small ,u r the only one i can confide in.U r the only one I can rely on.

My problem is that i ve a bit of financial troubles and find myself doing my articles(Practial training before appearing for CA final exams)with an employer who exploits me.
    But my real problem is that I thought u would save me from these troubles.I even believed that u had given me an assurance to that effect. i ve always held on to u, be it the time i was abused as a child or when my father passed away.

I dont mind going through any kind of ordeal if only i can believe that it will bring me closer to You.I want to develop more devotion towards you.You need not necessarily bestow me with material benefits.
    I only want an assurance that u r there for me and watching over the events in my life.This is ur body and ur life, Baba. U can do whatever u want with it.There is nothing in this world that i can call my own, except u.I m still a beginner on the spiritual path.Plz dont test my faith and strength.Just give me an indication that u r there for me.I dont want anything else, that would b my greatest treasure.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Please answer my prayers Baba
    « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 12:41:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • om srisairam gurudeva datta

hi prashanth,

i am greatly moved by your undettered faith towards baba sai, your feelings towards baba are itself indication that your in his path. you have the faith and patience. no doubt baba is with you. he is the one who guides all. so don't worry baba will soon bless you with peace and happiness.

om srisairam gurudeva datta

Offline Prashanth

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 12:33:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • quote:
    Originally posted by gurudatta

hi prashanth,

i am greatly moved by your undettered faith towards baba sai, your feelings towards baba are itself indication that your in his path. you have the faith and patience. no doubt baba is with you. he is the one who guides all. so don't worry baba will soon bless you with peace and happiness.

Offline Prashanth

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 12:45:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks for ur reply.It has given me great strength and now i m beginning to believe that He is trying to reach out to me through devotees like u, who are verily His own manifestations.

I always knew that He was with me, but having gone through so much in the two decades of my life, I felt abandoned by Him.It feels miserable to be abandoned by someone who is dearest to you and also ur only hope.

But with ur kind words I feel reassured.I also believe that contact with sincere devotes like u can raise me to an entirely new level of consiousness.

My heart felt gratitude to u and more so to Baba who has comforted His child through u

Thank u
    hi prashanth,

[/quote]

Offline USHA RAMANATHAN

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 02:56:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAIRAM

SWAMI IS ALSO A MOTHER. A MOTHER CAN HIDE HER SELF TO CHECK OR TO PLAY WITH THE CHILD AND MAKE HIM ALERT TO STAND ON IS/HER OWN LEG . LIKE SWAMI ALSO DOES LEELA TO MAKE US TO STAND ON OUR OWN LEG.

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS AS HE PLANNED AND THERE IS NO "I" . SO IF WE FEEL SWAMY IS INSIDE US WE NEED NOT HAVE TO FEAR FOR ANYTHING. HE IS THE SUTHRADHARI AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE WHOLE.

SAIRAM

USHA
    USHA

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 04:48:07 PM »
  • Publish

hi prasahanth,

it is sai baba will i replied to you. now let me quote interesting point.

recently when i asked on of my gurus who is akanda sai bahkt. he got so many messages from sai itself.
    i asked him why i stll feel emptiness in me that i still incomplete for my love and faith towards sai. why doesn,t he gives me clear indications as before. his holiness said,

" your handa, legs, mouth eyes, each and every part of your body daily helps you a lot. do you remember them and daily pay thanks to them . no! because you know they are you, you are nothing without them. similarly when you made your very life sai baba itself there is no nedd of any miracles. because he is within you. you and baba aren't different.

that's it if we make our life itself of sai tandri there is no emptiness no feeling of abandoned. your life itself is of baba sai, it is his life let him lead in his way . accept everything as his wish. he will give you courage. it is sai tandri everything to us as said by ushaji,

so baba is with you and all, be happy

baba bless you with peace and happiness

Offline Prashanth

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 02:25:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Thanks for ur reply Usha ji.U have made a very valid point.We are so enarmoured with miracles that we have ignored the the most fascinating of all miracles- and that is BHAKTHI itself.

I shudder to think about what my life would have been without my devotion to Baba.This is what keeps me going.The biggest proof of His Grace on me is that I m still thinking about Him

Lets pray to Him that He keeps showering all of us with His Grace and and we taste the sweetness in our yearning for Him with increasing fervour
    SWAMI IS ALSO A MOTHER. A MOTHER CAN HIDE HER SELF TO CHECK OR TO PLAY WITH THE CHILD AND MAKE HIM ALERT TO STAND ON IS/HER OWN LEG . LIKE SWAMI ALSO DOES LEELA TO MAKE US TO STAND ON OUR OWN LEG.

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS AS HE PLANNED AND THERE IS NO "I" . SO IF WE FEEL SWAMY IS INSIDE US WE NEED NOT HAVE TO FEAR FOR ANYTHING. HE IS THE SUTHRADHARI AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE WHOLE.

SAIRAM

USHA
    [/quote]

Offline Prashanth

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 02:36:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

Gurudattaji, I love the insight that u give me.It makes me look at life from an entirely new perspective.

Could you plz tell me more abt what your Guruji says.I love satsangs , especially if they happen to be with Sai devotees.I think ur from hyderabad.I m also from Hyderabad.If u have no problem I would like to personally meet ur Guruji.I feel lost on the path, I need some one to guide me.

Thanks

hi prasahanth,

it is sai baba will i replied to you. now let me quote interesting point.

recently when i asked on of my gurus who is akanda sai bahkt. he got so many messages from sai itself.
    i asked him why i stll feel emptiness in me that i still incomplete for my love and faith towards sai. why doesn,t he gives me clear indications as before. his holiness said,

" your handa, legs, mouth eyes, each and every part of your body daily helps you a lot. do you remember them and daily pay thanks to them . no! because you know they are you, you are nothing without them. similarly when you made your very life sai baba itself there is no nedd of any miracles. because he is within you. you and baba aren't different.

that's it if we make our life itself of sai tandri there is no emptiness no feeling of abandoned. your life itself is of baba sai, it is his life let him lead in his way . accept everything as his wish. he will give you courage. it is sai tandri everything to us as said by ushaji,

so baba is with you and all, be happy

baba bless you with peace and happiness

[/quote]

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 03:01:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • hi parashanth,

yes i am basically from hyderabad. but currently i am i canada with my husband. nice to know that you are from hyderabad.

as for,  guruji, i need to ask his permission before i forward you to him. he is presently in sadhana period where he is available very little.

but why don't you go through books of sri ekkirala bhardwajagaru on saibaba, namely sai leelamrutham, mahatmula  muddubiddadu, naku telisana master. bahrdwaj mastergaru, has shown us how to follow baba teachings in this day to day life. i am confident if you got through them. you will get direction. pls go through them. if you have time visit www. saibhardwaj.org. they really present very new perspective of sai tandri.

you also visit his organisation in hyderabd. they are really very inspiring with sai's presence.

baba will bless you with peace and happiness

Offline Prashanth

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 12:28:24 AM »
  • Publish

• Gurudattaji,

Thanks for ur suggestion.I ve already visited the website that u suggested.I think i should now visit their organisation in Hyderabad.

In the meanwhile could u plz pray for me that from being a third rate devotee i become a really sincere devotee.And then , like u, I can pray for others instead of being imprisoned by my own self centered desires.

And plz let me know if ur guruji accepts me.U can also mail me at this ID prashanth_vempa@yahoo.co.in

Om Sai Ram

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 09:18:24 PM »
  • Publish

prashanth garu. nice to know that you have visited the site. i will let you know as once i get info from our guru. but meanwhile since you are in india. you can visit sri sri viswayogi viswamjee of guntur. presently he is in USA. but will be back to india in september. we really saw our sai tandri in him. he is very same as sai baba. we see sai tandri in all avadhootasa. so pls visit www.viswaguru.com

you get his holiness adress and phone number. pls do seek his permission before visiting him in guntur. he is sai datta itself to us. if you believe in sai you see can see sai baba in viswamjee garu. visit him

we listen to various gurus teachings we seek their blessings which are very imp. we feel baba is guiding us to his various manifestations. see baba in every body. you can feel that divine bliss.

baba is always with you.

baba bless you with his presence.

om srisairam gurudevadatta

Offline Prashanth

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 07:40:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hello Gurudattaji,

First things first-Plzzzzzzzz dont address me as 'garu 'it feels strange.I like to b addressed more informally.

I m very anxious to meet ur Guruji after seeing the way u described him.I would b ever indebted to u if i can find my Baba in him.Inspite of shedding tears for Him i ve never had his darshan, may b something is amiss in my own Bhakthi.I know that i m not sincere enough in my endevour, it is more ostentatious.

If Guruji can kindle the fire of true devotion in me , it will b all thanks to u.May He shower His Blessings on u for helping distressed souls like me.

Om Sai Ram

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 01:53:36 PM »
  • Publish
    prashanth,

sri sri viswamjee garu is your guru too since he is the very manifestation of our sai baba
    pls do visit him but let eme make very clear he is datta swaroops test your patirence and saburi.

keep on reciting sai baba naam jap. if you have blessings of sai all other avadhootas also bless us since sai baba children are very specila to them

may baba bless you with his presence

Offline Prashanth

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 06:22:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Gurudattaji,

It seems like Guruji has already started testing my patience, i ve been trying to open his web site since two days but with no success.

Wish me luck.

Prashanth

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 01:04:59 PM »
  • Publish

• om srisairam gurudevadatta
    hi prashanth,

go through the www.viswasai.blogspot.com where you can find biography of all datta incarnations, including sri sri viswamjee.

baba is with you. he will bless you with his presence

this is my email: bhargavidk@yahoo.com

Facebook Comments