Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: please bless me to get a good house maid  (Read 14029 times)

Offline Renuka

• Blessings 3
    • Sai Baba
please bless me to get a good house maid
« on: April 06, 2017, 03:18:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba
    please show your blessings on us , let  me get a good maid. and bless her continue with me for a longer period.
    please show your dvine blessings

thank you baba
    Renuka

Offline saibabakibeti

• Blessings 7
    • My Baba My World
    Re: please bless me to get a good house maid
    « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 08:07:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Me too BABA. I need some sincere help in this matter.

BABA too tired handling so much pressure especially with this health. Please send some help BABA.
    OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH

Offline small_devotee

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    Re: please bless me to get a good house maid
    « Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 03:02:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Even we wish to have a good house maid with stability. But I would suggest you to kindly contact some genuine NGO of orphans or woman or even road side poor women.
    Give a home to them & food along with salary. You can have a full time maid this way. You can talk to poor woman living in slums. Or talk to poor women sitting outside temples, like sai baba temples , or temples dedicated to goddess durga or any deity. U can offer some place in ur home. Or ask them for 8 hours shift.You can also ask any riksha puller in ur local area to send his wife, daughter for work. But don't over burden them making them work nonstop with no rest. Labor shld be paid nicely as baba teached in sai satcharitra.
    U can also adopt a mid age girl but only if u r willing to treat her like your daughter & she can be a helping hand. Never treat her like a servant & dont harass her with laborious work. Govt has strict laws against child labor. If u adopt a girl, it will also be your responsibility to give her happiness & at last finding a nice guy for her marriage where she lives peacefully & is not tortured.

Jai Sai Ram.

Facebook Comments