Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please forgive me  (Read 20374 times)

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
Re: Please forgive me
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 01:07:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Will he ever forgive me Baba? I know you will. But I won't be at peace until he does. Please Baba. Don't remind him of anything right now. But later when he's better an in a state of mind to understand... please send my msg across. Its been two years now. He's recovered. But he doesnt remember anything. Please just let him be and heal him for now Baba. I know a lot of people must have said a lot to him. I don't feel his pain, but I do understand Baba. And now I know why I've been in pain. Am sorry Baba. Really sorry.

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 09:50:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please be with ww always!!

Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram
    Om sai ram

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    « Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
     baba please bless well wisher. please baba she needs your blessings.

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 12:28:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • :) Thanks Aqua & Manmeetji.

Baba, thank You for showing me the truth. Now that I do know the truth, I also know he didnt do it on purpose. Maybe it changed my entire life, but I was not wrong when my heart felt he was right and met him the first three times. I couldnt understand what was wrong with him but could sense something was drastically wrong. My heart was right Baba. And one of my closest friends the one I trusted, in reality he didnt decieve me. He was not even aware of his situation himself. How could he ever harm anyone else.

How could I think that way about him Baba? How could I do this to save my relationship? I became so selfish... in trying desperately to save my relationship I misunderstood Abhi and treated him so badly. So badly Baba... He was only seeking support. He kept telling me... no one understands me. The doctors have termed me medically ill. You do understand me. Just pls pls pls be there with me. He kept saying it Baba. He really needed me to be there. I didn't go... I listened to my love, saved my relationship and left him crying and craving for someone to just listen to him. How could I be so selfish and heartless Baba? And for two years I believed he was lying to me, pretending to be ill just to cover up his mistakes. Instead of feeling ashamed of not being there for him I always connected him and every incident connected to him somewhere as the cause for my relationship break-down. When he had not even done anything. He was so innocent.

It was not his fault but the insecurity of the one I love. I couldnt manage his insecurity and... how could I so easily put the blame on someone else? Baba he was ill. The least anyone could have done was to be there for him. I didnt even wait for him to recover completely. I treated him so badly. Please forgive me Baba. And please heal him. How much of pain will he go thru now. He is such a spiritual person. So brilliant. He's suffered too much Baba. He's done so much good and changed so many lives for the better. Please stop testing him now Baba.

Baba, I wish the best of him. May he get back all that he lost and much more. He deserves the best... the best of the best in everything! Please please please bless him Baba. Please heal him. And please Baba, one lil request... if he doesnt remember that phase and doesn't remember me, may his memory never come back. He deserves all the peace on earth Baba. Please help him heal. And please forgive me Baba. The day he heals, I'll consider myself forgiven. And I know that day will come soon.

I've comited many sins Baba. Thank You for bringing this one forth. I would have never forgiven myself if I realized this years later and kept thinking of him as the cause for my pain. Thank You Baba, for showing me the light. For opening my eyes. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You sooooooooooo much!

The day he heals, I'll consider one sin forgiven. Today onwards, till the time he heals, he and his family will be on my Reiki list. Baba, just give me the strength to channel Reiki as much as I can and religiously without missing a day. I owe it to them Baba. I really do.

Om Sai Ram

Offline gunj

• Blessings 7
    • OM SAI RAM
    « Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 02:13:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram
     Well wisher ji

Sai will surely bless you with his grace.If he is not answerin you rite now it does not means that he dont listen to his bhakht ,sometime baba also test his bhakt jaise sita maiya ko bhi aagni pariksha deni padi thi ,so have shraddha and saburi on baba he will surely answer your pray.We all in this forum pray for u.

Om sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 01:25:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • :) Thank you gunj ji. Thank you soooo much! God bless you.

Baba, pls forgive me for all my sins and bless me with a new beginning. Please bless me with the miracle I've been waiting for. Its my faith You will do the best. You said all will be fine. I have surrendered and I know all will be fine. Pls pls pls always be with me... every single moment, with him, our families and all those I've hurt in life including Abhishek

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 06:55:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, forgive me. I will try and do the best I can. Heal the ones who need to be healed. Bless us all with Your mercy and grace. Please forgive me Baba. I know You only need to say "I forgive" and all my sins will be washed away. Please Baba, give my life a direction. Bring the truth to me. Bless me with Your strength and wisdom. Guide me Baba... forgive me and guide me. I do not know where to go or what to do. Just be with me. I really need You.

Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 12:12:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Pls forgive me Baba. Today morning I said a lot to You and God that I shouldn't have. Am sorry Baba. Sometimes I just feel I have nowhere to go.
    Om Sai Ram

Offline smg

• Blessings 22
    « Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 02:39:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram WW ji,

nowhere to go means NOW HERE to go....

May Sai bless you with his abundant blessings, good health and keep you happy n healthy throughout ur life....

om sai ram
    ॐ शिरडी वासाय विधमहे सच्चिदानन्दाय धीमही तन्नो साईं प्रचोदयात

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 03:03:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • nowhere to go means NOW HERE to go....

What a true message. Thanks a ton smg it is just great to get when need drastically. A single sentence enough to show the path to one wondering alone in the jungle of life.

When all doors closed, One still find one open, Doors of Sai.
    When all sleeps leaving one in pain, One still awakes to calm down the pain, It is Sai.

Om Sai Ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 06:48:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • :) Thank you Smgji and Saibji... for helping me keep the faith strong. Was falling a lil weak today. Thank you soo much...

Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 12:58:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, please forgive me for my sins. Do not punish my family for my mistakes in life Baba. I promise to try and be a much better person. I may sometimes, many times loose consistency Baba. Am human. But that doesn't mean I don't love You. That doesn't mean I don't love God. I may have made and may make several mistakes in life... blunders... But Baba, that doesnt mean I do not want to be on the right path. Please Baba, help me... have mercy. Please forgive me Baba, please forgive me for my sins.

Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 04:10:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Forgive me Baba, please forgive me.

Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 06:47:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please forgive me. Help.
    Om Sai Ram

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 08:44:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Well Wisher Ji I cannot belive you and Ganeshji the two people here asking for Baba's forgiveness can be sinners in any way.
    It is probably the negetive karmas  of the people who you heal and help that might be disturbing you.

Facebook Comments