Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please forgive me  (Read 20443 times)

Offline shw05

• Blessings 6
Re: Please forgive me
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • hi Well Wisher ji
    i have already ready every post of yours, though i m silent reader of baba's forum,but i always look fwd for your replies to everybody's problem. You and ganeshji are so nobal and humble souls that i respect you. I never knew u were only 25yrs.until today..i m glad baba has taken you in His fold and given you opportunity to help and recover wounded soul. From your post i have  always gained strength..you are a precious gem of this forum. Pls forgive urself ..baba has already forgiven you for efforts you do here..i pray to baba to solve ur problems n provide u with all the happiness...whtever u did to abhi is past and u have already repented in 2 yrs n still doing..so pls move on and just pray for him to be healed.baba willl definately listen to u..u dont know how much u have helped every person on this forum. pls continue the good work. May sai bless you always
    ohm sai shri sai jai jai sai

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 06:19:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Anupamji... Thank you for your kind words. I have been a horrible person before. This is not my past sins but my very present. And am such an arrogant, egoistic, selfish person... that I just don't stop even now that I realize. Taking stock of my life. I need to do hell loads of good deeds in life and don't think I'll be able to even make up for the way I've hurt so many people in my crazy phase of life. Thats why seeking forgiveness. They say if one seeks forgiveness, God forgives even the biggest of sins.

Shwji, I have not done anything for anyone. Just sharing my experience so that others don't go thru the same. I know what it feels. And my Reiki master is right. Unless she'd go thru so much she'd never be able to understand my pain and craving. N unless I went thru this I wouldn't be able to understand the pain of others. I have always had so many people loving me, blessing me, guiding me. I've had much more than any girl could even dream of having. Every opportunity. The zest, the ambition to win the world. The worlds most supportive parents and partner who'd fight with the world to let there be a simple smile on my face. Friends who loved me so much, I could count on them to come to my rescue even at 3 in the morning if needed. I ruined it ALL. Everything! I donno how. N why?

My love was & is the world to me. N one day God just decided to take him away from me... kept trying for 2yrs to save the relationship. Tried to rectify all I could. But it was too late. N with him went all else. I have done a lot in my present Baba that needs forgivance.

Please forgive me Baba. Please forgive me. Heal mom. Its not her fault. She's stuck in life. So am I. We are all in no more capacity to hide it from each other or handle it anymore Baba. I fear something will go wrong with mom or dads health.

I don't want anything Baba. My life is just stuck. Just do something. At least make me feel something Baba. Pain, anger, frustration? Anything... just anything. I don't even feel when I pray. I know You will come to my rescue. If You've done so much for me You'll surely drag me out of this too. But Baba now that I'm in my senses and taking stock of my life... I want to save the bit that I have. Help me do that.

I'm not saying I have an ambition / passion or a major dream Baba. Just take my life somewhere. Now I want to stand up and build myself again. From scratch. A new me. I don remember the person I was anymore. I need to have some identity, some thought process Baba. I don even know my fav color anymore. N I don't evn remember wht it used to be.

I have to get out of this state of mind Baba. Give me the strength to get out of this. You will. I know it. With or without him coming back into my life just give me the strength to love him, pray for him and not fall weak. I need to stand up and build myself, my relationships... at least with my parents Baba. I know it was never strong. But at least the bare minimum. I have to stand up strong Baba, for my loved ones. I have to stand up strong. And You have to hold me. You have to. And I know You will. Something... Jus anything You wish. But do something. Please forgive me Baba, I donno what to do to gain forgiveness. Please forgive me.

Offline SaiShriRam

• Blessings 8
    « Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 06:51:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sairam

hello well-wisher ji,

many a times i hav wanted to talk to u..

hope this time u see d msg..
    plz tell me hw hav u changed urself in last 2 yrs??
    hw did u overcame the feeling of sadness which one is delimited with after break-up.

jus now i read in one of ur posts to gajanan ji that u r doin reiki..

plz tell wats it?/
    n hw it is done??

plz help well-wisher ji.

i know u will help me out.

jai sairam

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 09:01:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • >>I have always had so many people loving me, blessing me, guiding me. I've had much more than any girl could even dream of having. Every opportunity. The zest, the ambition to win the world. The worlds most supportive parents and partner who'd fight with the world to let there be a simple smile on my face. Friends who loved me so much, I could count on them to come to my rescue even at 3 in the morning if needed.<<

WW ji this is all the blessings which PROVE THAT YOU ARE A NOBLE SOUL, A VERY NOBLE SOUL. These gifts are not easily given by Baba to all. Now maybe for your sake, Baba somehow indirectly gave the message. I was listening to parvachans in themorning of PP SANT ASARAMJI BAPU and Chinese Saint Mother Ching Hai these were his words exactly "We need to forget that WE are doing or done anything wrong, the first step to heal is to forget that we do anything wrong. It is done under the influence of MAYA, and in Bhaktas case under the influence of negetive energies which get attached to our auras" so it is not you. Otherwise you would not have had the capacity to do SAI NAAM JAPS 100000 times on this site.
    Personally alos I FELT yesterday that your reply was able to stop me on Reetji post, even as slowly the vicious hatred was coming over me. I atleast am clear that you, Ganeshji, etc. ARE HERE TO HEAL and among the noblest souls.
    So again I do feel that you can be a sinner. Anyway, the saying goes  that PRAYASCHIT AS YOU ARE DOING washes all sins right there. Since you have done it I think Baba has nothing to forgive HE IS WITH YOU.
    What you have done is what everybody does in the teenage years in smaller or larger measures. It is a few noble souls like you who really recognise and Regret.

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #34 on: July 18, 2009, 03:21:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • :) God bless you Anupamhji... Thank you soooo much! :) I haven't completed 1,00,000 yet. :) But with your blessings, God willing... I soon will.

Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 04:53:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please, please, please forgive me. Please bless me with a miracle. I know you can. God just has to say "BE" and it is. Please always be with me Baba. Pls pls pls show me the light.

Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Well wisher ji really the way you are all over the site helping everybody on all postings. It is just unspeakable. Your healing, your SAI LOVE filled messages on all postings, and prayers are helping everybody on the site. IT IS SIMPLY AWESOME. YOU ARE REAL SAI KI BETI WITH ALL THE LOVE AND COMPASSION OF SAI FLOWING FROM YOU IN SUCH A AWESOME MANNER. It is waht i heard in MORNING PRAVACHANS which I saw here in a AWESOME MANNER. IT IS SIMPLY GREAT. It said that the best way to be peaceful and blissful was 1. To have all ur desires fulfilled which is not posssible 2. To help others selflessly, which you showed here
    BABA IS TALKING THROUGH YOU IN A MOST LOVING MANNER. IT IS A MIRACLE. YOU NEED NOT TO BE FORGIVEN BY BABA HIS DIVINE ENERGY "IS"FLOWING THROUGH YOU. JUST SEE THE REMARKABLE ENERGY AND PRAYERS FOR ALL IT IS JUST ....... I DO NOT HAVE WORDS FOR.
    BABA PLEASE BLESS UR GEMS YOUR RATNAS YOUR DIVINE ENERGIES.(THOUGH I KNOW YOU ARE BLESSED). AWESOME JUST I 'AM OVERWHELMED. BABA BLESS YOU BABA BLESS YOU. YOU NOW NEED TO DO NOTHING BECAUSE AS I REMEMBER NOW BABA IS AFTER YOU. NOW HE WANTS YOU. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME SIS KEEP IT UP

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 09:39:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • :) God bless you. Thank You Anupamji.

Baba always be with me. Forgive me. Guide me. Show me the right path. Show me the light.

Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 03:25:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please forgive me. I see no hope for my desires to be fulfilled. But jus forgive me and be with me always. It hurts Baba. Please just be with me.

Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #39 on: July 21, 2009, 03:04:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Forgive me Baba. Please forgive me. Just be with me Baba. Show me the light...

Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 04:29:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please forgive me. Please be with me. Please show me the way. Please make me strong. Baba please, please, please forgive me.

Om Sai Ram

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #41 on: July 22, 2009, 08:43:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • >Forgive me Baba. Please forgive me. Just be with me Baba. Show me the light...<

BABA I'AM SORRY SHE HAS NO QUOTA TO BE FORGIVEN LEFT. And he has shown you the light. See the incredible amount of positive BABA mothering energy which is oozing ou of ur posts. You are the light of Baba anyway

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 02:10:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Anupamji. Thank you so much! But can't do a thing to help my situation or my family. Just hoping every single day...

Baba please... I want to see you, talk to you... in person... in front of me. Give me strength. Help me. Forgive me Baba. Please forgive me and make me stop sinning. Please Baba, show me the way.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 12:07:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba,

When come to meet WW, Don't forget your this stupid devotee too. I am also in que. (Sorry WW for being selfish). :)

I'm sure with so many blessings, your this wish will be granted. Your own energy will enable you to see baba's divine face.

Baba will surely shower his blessings!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #44 on: July 24, 2009, 05:15:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • :) Thank you Saibji... thats so sweet of you. God bless you. IA all will be good. May all your dreams come true. Baba, when you come to meet any of us... please meet all of us here. We all need you. And please heal Saibji & Anupamji first.... wholly and completely... :)
    Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram

Facebook Comments