Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please forgive me  (Read 20323 times)

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
Please forgive me
« on: May 12, 2009, 03:47:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, you know I've been a horrible person before. Knowingly and unknowingly in my stupidity and immaturity I have committed a lot of sins. I don't know whether the people concerned will ever forgive me. I don't know whether I will ever be able to forgive myself completely. But please Baba, please... at least you forgive me. Please forgive me God... I really don't know what to do.

Guide me God. Just guide me to what YOU want me to do. How do I repent? I know I can never undo a lot of things in life. I'm also not complaining about the punishment I've been getting for the past 2 years. I will never complain about that. But please Baba, please help me repent and get this burden of guilt off me. Just set everything right in all those peoples lives that I have affected. Please God. I'll consider myself forgiven.

I don't have the guts to ask You will You forgive me God for all my sins. I don't have the guts to think what if You don't. I just know God forgives if you repent sincerely. And God, I am willing to repent. You just tell me how. What to I do to gain Your forgiveness. Please guide me. Please...

You know everything God. I dont even need to say it. Please forgive me and put me on the right path... never to go astray. Put me on your path God. Please... I don't want to waste any more time. Help me repent and do what You sent me to. Now is the time God. Please... I don't know what my tomorrow would be. How I'd be... what I'd be. I just know its now when I have an opportunity to completely turn my life into something useful and repent for all my sins. Please help me... Help me do the right stuff at least now. Help me help myself and others. Just be with me, always. Just hold me tight as You always do.

Please God, forgive me.

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    Re: Please forgive me
    « Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 08:01:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • my dear well wisher  :)  
    om sai ram
                           please forget what u did in past.  SUBHE KA BHULA SHAM KO GHAR WAPIS AA  JAYE TO USE BHULA NAHI KEHTE. now u r doing a very good job by helping people. those who help others  God help them million times more. pray  to baba he will definately forgive you.
    first of all you forgive yourself completely. then do some social work.
    there r many ways......you serve by not harming others  by being generous, by giving a helping hand; by reaching out to the unfortunate or the unprivileged , by praying for peace and health for those who r in need for peace and health; for meditating for world peace. for feeding the hungry and clothing those in need and providing shelter to the homeless. there ane million ways to serve GOD and people.. GOD sees and appriciates and serve u back a million times more. Another thing is u must hv 100% faith in GOD
    surrender yourself fully to BABA . and serve mankind.

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:57:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • :) Thank you Manmeetji and Saibji...
    I will keep in mind every point that you said. Thank you Manmeetji, for showing me so many ways of serving God. And Saibji, I will do japas the way you did.

I will try and do all I can now to serve God. Maybe for 25yrs I wasted life. But whatever lil time I have now, am going to make the best out of it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 05:30:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Well-wisher,

I read this sometime back .. not sure where - Nothing we do in our life is ever wasted ...

I think its probably right ...

Everything that we have done in life at any point in time was probably right given the circumstances at that point in time and our limited experience and knowledge at that point in time, isnt it.
    With the knowledge and experience gained during later years, its probably unfair for us to look back and feel that we wasted life or did something that was not right. Because the game has completely changed. You were not the same person then.

On the point of taking so much of guilt on yourself -

Remember to always Forgive and Forget in life ... and that means - Forgive yourself first to get the guilt feeling off ... and then Forget it all and try to take the next step in life.
    It also means Forgive others if you think someone has wronged you ... and then Forget it all and take the next step in life.

At every stage in life, if you really want to be at peace and stress free, remember to Forgive, Forget, Move On and Dont look back ..

The moment you look back, old memories start flooding and these tend to make you weak .. and difficult to take the next step in life.

All of us are sinners in our own way Well-wisher, each one of us ... we all have committed so many wrongs, broken so many hearts ... but if we keep looking back and repenting every wrong that we have committed in our lives, we will never be able to forgive ourselves and live a happy life.

So remember, as humans it is expected of us to commit mistakes and wrongs ... but as an intelligent and the chosen species by God, it is also expected of us that having repented and regretted our wrongs, we forgive ourselves first ... because that is what will make us strong enough to take the next step in life.
    We also forgive others ... because thats how we truly let go of all the baggage with us from the past and make our journey lighter and brighter.

I want to have the next phase of my life completely free from the baggage of the past ... i want it to be a new one ... a happy one ... and more importantly a peaceful one ...

I am trying to get this one mantra embedded in my mind permanently, irrespective of any number of mistakes i am going to commit 
    -> Let Go ... and Never Look Back ...

And we all see this immense good-ness within you Well-wisher ... you really deserve a very happy life ... so do not look back and unfairly blame yourself for what ever happened ... because most of the times we take so much blame and guilt over ourselves for everything that went wrong that we conveniently forget a very important variable in life - circumstances. They so heavily influence every step of our life ... every decision that we take at any point in life ... and if we believe in God then we believe that the circumstances that we come across in our lives are just a Divine play ... So HE knows everything thats happening because HE is making it happen ....so its really unfair for us to take so much of the blame on ourselves, right ... So we must accept this truth first.

So always remember,  God is with you ... God has always been with you .... God will always be with you ... And God always forgives ... its we who do not forgive ourselves ...

If you can forgive yourself first ... life will be a lot easier to live and enjoy ...

And you are doing such a wonderful job here ... listening to people's problems ... lending a helping hand, posting such valuable messages .... Why do you think God will not forgive a person like you?

Om Sai Ram ...

« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 05:43:47 AM by rr_sai_bhakt »

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 04:42:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • :-) Thank you RRji... Thank you so much. All that you just said... I always believed in that. But so many people around me... sometimes, why is it that when you forgive yourself and start living life again people think and feel you have no ethics, no shame... no conscience to be selfish and shameless enough to forget all the pain you have caused everyone, all the sins you have committed? Does forgiving and forgetting mean one has no ethics?

Somewhere quite strangely the entire testing period of my life bagan cause I forgave and forgot someone elses mistakes. I still do... and I still will... I trusted too much. I don't even know who it was that actually played games... or whatever... and I dont even want to know or have the guts to find out.

So strangely for the first time I'm finding it difficult to forgive and forget my own sins. People have made me think for two years just to remember every bit of my sins and tell them every bit about my life. I must have thought about a million times a day... what more is it that I did in life. Now suddenly when I want to ignore all that everyone said, forget the world and get back to myself and a new me... suddenly its seeming so difficult.

I have forgiven everyone except myself. Somewhere I have forgiven myself too. But forgetting for some reason doesnt come easily. I've struggled so much to remember all that I'd forgotten long back in the past 2yrs... now struggling to forget the same.

But I'm working towards it. Towards finding a new me. And I'm not going to give up. You are right. God was, is and will be with me always. So no fear, no guilt. He will forgive. And I will continue to ask Him for forgiveness till He Himself gives me a signal that He has forgiven me completely. The day I completely forget everybit, I'll consider it as Gods forgiveness.

And most importantly I have so many loving, caring and wise people like you, Ganeshji, Manmeetji, around me out here. I'm sure it will happen. :)

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 04:27:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, today onwards... I'm going to do naam jaap here to gain forgiveness for all my past deeds...whatever they be...

Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram,
    Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram,
    Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram

Baba, please forgive me for all my past sins and stop me from going off the right path. Bless me, my loved ones and everyone out here at this forum with Your Love, Your Strength, Your Courage, Your Patience and most importantly Your Wisdom...
    Om Sai Ram

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    « Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 12:38:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    MAY SAI BLESS YOU DEAR WELL WHISHER

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 04:43:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Manmeetji

Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram

Baba, please forgive me for all my past sins and stop me from going off the right path. Bless me, my loved ones and everyone out here at this forum with Your Love, Your Strength, Your Courage, Your Patience and most importantly Your Wisdom...
    Om Sai Ram

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Well wisher Ji just remember two of the TOP SAINTS AND THEIR PAST LIVES. SAGE VALMIKI AND SAGE ANGULIMAAL. How the Nama Japa can wash all sins. SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 08:48:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Anupamji, Manmeetji, RRji... sometimes we do forgive and forget. But why don't people let us forget at times? Why does the past keep flashing back at us in our face?
    I know most whys do not have answers and all I can do is just let them be. Thats what I'm going to do I guess. Theres not much can do right?

Om Sai Ram

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 10:58:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Wellwisher...i think the same sometimes..it wud be so nice if wecud forget the things tat happened...i wish sometimes ppl didnt bring it up...

U are an amazing person with so much heart , baba will surely bless u with everything u desire...

om sai jai sai jai jai sai
    om sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai saiom sai jai sai jai jai sai

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 05:05:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • :) Thanks Aqua for praying so much. God bless you.

Baba pls forgive my sins. Please Baba. Moms not well, theres no news from his side. He's not even bothered I guess. I don't think dads health is good either. This is all cause of me. I still miss him like crazy at all times. I still pray for him and his family and mine. Its two years now Baba. Am not even expecting much. But am still here in hope of a miracle. One miracle in my life Baba, to stay for life. Just one. You know apart from this, I've never been asking for any sort of miracle Baba. You know Baba, since the past 4 yrs theres nothing I've wanted apart from just this one thing. When I was blessed with it, theres nothing I asked for. You know everything Baba. I'm trying to be my strongest best Baba. You know me. Please Baba, help.

God has always done so many miracles for me always, I know I have no right to complain or even ask. But please Baba, just this once. I promise unless I don't really badly need something I won't ask. I know I have to focus on giving. I know I have to learn. Pls just be with me Baba. Feeling really weak. Missing everyone from him to my grand parents. So badly wish I could just erase the past 2yrs of my life Baba. But I know they were for a purpose. Aarti aunty says am very fortunate to be learning all this.
    But sometimes Baba, I also feel weak and the need to see a ray of hope. Pls help me Baba, pls. Pls forgive my past & present sins. I promise to try my best to be on the right path Baba.

Om Sai Ram

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 07:05:22 AM »
  • Publish

• Well-wisher,

Hang in there .... all things will fall in place ... everything at the right time ....

If you genuinely wish for this miracle to happen from the depth of your heart, I am sure this will happen ....

Baba will listen .... and Baba will answer ....

Please do not blame yourself for things that you are not responsible for ... Everything will be all right ...

Everone's prayer to Baba here includes your wishes too ... So be sure that Baba knows what you want ... maybe He is waiting for the right time for everything to unfold ...

Have a great weekend .. try to remain as positive as you can .... Maybe a trip to the Siddhivinayak temple that you were mentioning about.

Om Sai Ram ...

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you RRji.

Baba, I really need your blessings. I'm sorry Baba for what I'd done to Abhishek. He was genuinely mentally ill and I didnt believe him. He kept begging me to see his mediacal reports. I never believed a word... for my own selfish purposes. I'm sorry Baba, I treated him very Badly. But when Aarti aunty showed me the article in life positive. I was waiting to see the truth for two years Baba. Thank you so much Baba. I hated myself for trusting him and wanting to be there for him as a friend. He really hoped I would understand him and as a friend just hear him out, be there during that tough phase of life. I was so selfishly engrossed in my own marriage issues. And Baba, for two years I blamed him as the cause for my marriage plans crash. Everytime I was in pain I wished I hadn't tried to help him. I kept thinking of him everytime I'd feel the pain of my relationship loss. I treated him so badly Baba. And his mom... aunty fogave me so easily this morning.

Baba, I have no guts to call and appologize. I called up his place this morning... but now that aunty has forgiven me so easily and asked me to speak with him... I feel all the more guilty. He kept repeating and trying to explain himself Baba, I didnt hear a word. I was so concerned about my relationship issues Baba. I'd always told him, don't worry Abhi... I'll be with you. All with be fine. And when he needed me to be there the most, like all others I too let go of him when he needed me the most. He was always there for me Baba, whenever i needed advise...whenever I needed a friend. I learnt so much from him, his mother and this is what I did to him in time of need. I now understand why I went thru the craving of talking to the one I need in life the most, when I needed him the most. Coz when a friend needed me the most... just to hear him out I wasn't there.

Aunty forgave me so easily Baba, she was smiling. She called me 'beta'. She said he'll feel good if I spoke with him. But I don't have the guts to speak a word Baba. Give me the strength to ask for forgiveness...

Please Baba...
    Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 12:58:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, he doesnt want to speak with me. I understand Baba. I'll wait to seek forgiveness.
    Please always be with me and if possible, please transmit my message to him. I too haven't been at complete peace Baba ever since that day. I too have been thru pain. He doesn't remember anything Baba. And he's not in a state of mind to... I asked Aku not to tell him anything. I just hope he heals Baba. Please heal him. He's not the cause of my relationship failure. He's not the cause of anything thats gone wrong in my life. He has not done wrong to anyone Baba. He was not well himself. Please forgive me and heal him Baba. And thank you soooooooooo much for showing this to me. Thank you so much Baba for bringing the truth to me.

Om Sai Ram

Facebook Comments