Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please forgive me  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
Re: Please forgive me
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 01:11:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

When we were irrational, most of us had no real faith in anything. We may have said that we believed in God, but we didn't act as though we did. We never honestly asked God to help us, and we never really accepted His help. To us faith looked like helplessness.  But when we began to have faith in God, we found that faith gave us the strength we needed to overcome our affliction.

Have I learned that there is strength in faith?

MEDITATION FOR THE DAY

I will have faith, no matter what may befall me. I will be patient, even in the midst of troubles. I will not fear the strain of life, because I believe that God knows just what I can bear. I will look to the future with confidence. I know that God will not ask me to bear anything that could overcome or destroy me.

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

I pray that I may put this day in the hands of God. I pray for faith, so that nothing will upset me or weak- en my determination to stay rational.

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 05:03:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 06:17:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai,
    Help to less burden of our karmas. Help us.
    We need your blessings.

great saying WW. Thanks.

MEDITATION FOR THE DAY

I will have faith, no matter what may befall me. I will be patient, even in the midst of troubles. I will not fear the strain of life, because I believe that God knows just what I can bear. I will look to the future with confidence. I know that God will not ask me to bear anything that could overcome or destroy me.

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

I pray that I may put this day in the hands of God. I pray for faith, so that nothing will upset me or weak- en my determination to stay rational.
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram

Offline Well-wisher

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 04:12:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

Facebook Comments