Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please forgive me  (Read 2396 times)

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
Please forgive me
« on: June 12, 2009, 10:43:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba I have done so many things in my life that I am not proud of. I repent all the things I have done and all the ppl I may have burt in this process. I have made my parents sad during the marriage.I did not want to get married and every guy they wanted me to talk to I did not talk to them at all.I made them come back and tell my parents that try didnot like me. I was just thinking about what I wanted in life. But this marriage was inevitable. I could not stop it.it was fixed on a Thursday.

After marraige I was selfish thinking he is not taking care of me properly.he was very negative abt life which made me panic . I did not realize I should show my love on him no matter what. But I came to know slowly that he is a very nice person. He is always helping everone to the best he can. He is just a little short tempered and somethings that happened in his life made him to have no interst in life. But by the time I realized my love for him he went too far away from me. He says he tried to be a good husband and I did not respond properly. He says he does not have feelings for me. He became close to some one and I found out it was not healthy and had to stop him. He says I cannot tell him what he can and can't do. He says he will be with me. But I don't feel there is that love. I am so lost.Dont know what to do. I know this is all bcos of my doing. He says he sees chane in me. He understands that I love him. But he does not how long it will take for him to change. Please baba. I know I have done things I shouldn't have. Please forgive me. I know I am getting the punishment for my deeds. Please give me some courage. I amreally sorry baba. Please make my husband know that I amsorry. Please forgive me.

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    Re: Please forgive me
    « Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 12:01:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Preetisai1, We are all humans and hence tend to err , all of us in different ways. The important thing , even as quoted in the holy books is that if you repent
    sincerely for your mistakes or sins , the lord has pity on you and forgives you . So with this confession to god you have conveyed your repentance to Sai .
    keep chanting his name, but most importantly , try to make up for lost time by being good to others , especially your parents and your husband. dont worry , you turn a new leaf and become a different person and Sai will see all this and bless you with eternal happiness. god bless. Om Sairam, Jai Sairam, Jai Jai Sairam.

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 12:30:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for being kind to me ganeshji. I just want tell someone my problems.I was afrAid that I will be judged. My parents had a big financial problem and by. Baba's grace they are good now. I just don't want to tell them my problems. It took me a lot of courage to post this. I just need to share this pain with someone.

Ganeshji I know devotees email you personally in time of need. Is it ok if I do this. Can you give the the address. Ok sairam

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • sure preeti ji, my email address is ganeshhariharan@hotmail.com . feel free to write to me about anything , anytime. needless to say it will remain absolutely confidential. om sairam, jai sairam, jai jai sairam.

Offline SaiKaKaran

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • we will all pray for you that your relationship with your husband gets better and better with time...

om sai ram shree sai ram
    om sai ram shree sai ram
    Duniya mein kitna gham hai, mera gham kitna kam hai...sai ji main jaanta hun ki main aapka saccha bhakt nahi, lekin phir bhi aap hamesha mere saath rehna...
    -sai ka karan-

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 10:36:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you SaiKaKaran ji for praying for me. Please baba help me get thru this pain. i wont ask you to stop the problem. I know i have to face them. please give me some strength to go thru this. Please help me stay positive.
    Om sri sainathaya namaha Om sro sainatha namaha

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai give me the courage to go thru this day. Make me peaceful. Keep me so busy that I do not have time to worry about anything. Make me work so hard that I am exhausted and cannot remember my pain. Make me forget everything but you. teach me to forget the bad and forgive. Please baba. help me. Om sairam.

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 02:37:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please forgive me for all my sins. Help me be peaceful. Help me remember your name all day. Omsai ram

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 02:49:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thats a great prayer Preeti ji ... surely to able to remember Sai's name all day is the definite way to spend a peaceful day ...

Sometimes we go thru such stressful periods in our life that we just want our mind to be diverted by something else ... either its through work .... or some other activity .... slowly we get used to the practice of not allowing those negative thoughts from entering our minds .... and then we supplement that state with Sai's name the whole day .... and thats a good solution to keep out stressful thoughts ... and we slowly begin to bring in positive thoughts into our mind .... that way we can all make a great change to the way we lead our lives ....

May Sai bless you and answer all your prayers very soon ....

Om Shri Sai Samarth ....

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for your wise words sai bhaktji. baba it is very tough for me. Please help me.

Offline aquafish

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 05:23:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Preeti,

I have realised one thing...whatever u do, if u repent and chant baba's name, we will get what we want...I will pray for u..dont owrry sab teek hoga..stay strong Om sai ram

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 07:21:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Thank you for making me peaceful. I am much more peaceful than I was before. Please forgive me for being selfish baba. Please give me the strength to pray and Please be in my heart at all times. I need you to give the me the strength. Please help everyone out there in pain make them feel better. I love you baba. Please let me not doubt you for a second. Om sai ram. Om sai ram

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 08:30:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba so many ppl experience your bliss. You assure them that you are with them every step of the way. Baba please help me feel you. I haven't been sleeping properly. I get so sad in my dreams. Please give me the strength to follow the right path. Ok sairam.

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba I am sorry that I argued over a silly thing today please help me stay calm and give me the self control. You know what is in my mind baba. Please be with me always. Omsairam.

Offline PreetiSai1

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 10:34:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba I keep worrying about all these problems. I know that I trust you but I know by worrying I am not trusting you enough. Please give me strength to leave everthing to you. I try doing this and fail miserably. Please show me a way. Omsairam.

Facebook Comments