Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai Baba, please help me- the cousin of my friend is suffering from brain tumor  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Saivignesh190491

• Blessings 0
JAI SAI RAM

Sai Baba, please help me, recently i heard from one of my friends that her cousin sister called keerthana is suffering from brain tumor ever since her childhood. that kid is just 6 years old and she has already undergone some operations but the doctors are saying that she is very critical,

so please bless the child keerthana to get cured from the brain tumor and let her to live a normal and happy life like other children,

my friend is so worried, she is unable to have peace of mind because her cousin sister is in problem. so please bless the child and make her free from this disease,

i dont kno any other details about her but she lives in kerala and she is only 6 years old! please help her

please help keerthana, please tell us what we must do to cure the disease that she has.

JAI SAI RAM

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
  • Blessings 21
  • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
OMSAIRAM

DN'T WORRY SHE WILL BE FINE SOON WITH BABA'S GRACE , OUR BELOVED FATHER IS SO MERCIFUL , JST HAVE FAITH ON HIM AND KEEP PRAYING FOR HER ....

IF POSSIBLE PLS CONVEY THE MSG TO YUR FRIEND TO PLS GIVE BABA'S UDI TO THE GIRL , REST BABA WILL TAKE CARE OG HER ....OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH HER ....

SAI SAMARTH.......SHRADDHA SABURI ,,, BABA JI PLS BLESS, LOVE AND CURE YUR DAUGHTER SOON SO THAT SHE CAN LIVE LONG LIFE NORMALLY !!
"नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Offline Vidhya Ramesh

• Blessings 0
sairam,

Please help the small kid to come out of this problem. Om sri sairam, om sri sairam, omsri sairam, om sri sairam, om sri sairam.

Facebook Comments