Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please forgive me - Sai Baba  (Read 5457 times)

Offline sabypoo

• Blessings 0
  • Om Sai Ram
Please forgive me - Sai Baba
« on: December 01, 2009, 01:53:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Baba,

I am sorry pappa for not realising your worth till you were alive. Today wen u left me & mom alone i realised that you were my lucky charm. U never expected anything from me, infact you sacrificed alot for me. sorry for the time wen i was rude to you & didnt realised your pain. But i wud wish that may your soul rest in peace & even mom shud be happy & healthy. Gv strength to mom. I hv done few mistakes for which i hope you will forgive me. Pappa pls ask Sai Baba to solve my problem as you are up there with hi. Plz pappa.
    Om Sai Ram!!
    Om Sai Ram

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: Please forgive me - Sai Baba
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 03:39:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram
    sai sai sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Karunasai

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 04:25:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah
    Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 10:00:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram om sri sai ram

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 06:33:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram!

Offline sabypoo

• Blessings 0
    • Om Sai Ram
    « Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 01:31:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear chandasai ,

Could u plz do me a favour. Actually while going thru experiences of devotees i cm across 1 devotees's exp whr it was mentioned abt fasting for 7 days starting from thursday & which ends on thursday. During dat v have to eat just once in a day & hv to offer food to poor handicap ppl before having it. But i dont hv exact details abt dat. I wud be grateful to u if u can guide for the same.

Poonam
    Om Sai Ram

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 01:18:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Poonam,

Om Sri Sai Ram!

If I understand correctly, you are asking information about the Weekly Parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Mostly Sai SatCharitra parayan is done to get free from troubles. Once we have taken this human body, problems, troubles and trials are inevitable. So, mostly when people find themselves in some sort of problem or trouble, when some kind of insecurity gets hold on to them, they read Sri Sai SatCharitra. So many devotees have found that this remedy works. Just give your problems to Sai and to the parayan of Sri Sai SatCharitra. Suppose some problem is getting on your head and heart, it troubles a lot, just start a parayan of Sri Sai SatCharitra, surrender your problem to Sai Baba  Just give your problem to Sai Baba and don't suggest a solution from your side. Our beloved Sai aware about the problem and it's solution. Our solution may not be the right one.

Basically there is no specific procedure for the prayan of Sri Sai SatCharitra, if we consider it as time spent with Sai and we are reading it for the divine love. Divine love does not have any procedure. Does a mother ask a procedure to love her child? Does a lover ask a procedure for spending the time with beloved? No love itself guides. So let the love guide.

Given below are some points that may be helpful in beginning, as love develops those things might fall away on their own.

1. since the book is sacred and should be considered as Sai himself. We should worship Baba and the book (Sri Sai SatCharitra) before starting the parayan. Light the oil lamps and agarbatti (incense stick) Ask for the divine love and grace to remove the obstacles.

2. Read the book at the place of worship. Reading the book wherever we are also has great significance.

3. Fasting during the parayan: In Sri Sai SatCharitra Sai Baba himself never suggested to fast (remaining hungry or eating specific food like fruits and faral). If the hunger of stomach is knocking on the doors of mind, how can we put our awareness on divine energy? So when one is near God or divine or one stays near the God or divine grace, it means upvaas. So reading of Sri Sai SatCharitra itself is upvaas. When one is in deep love or even deep pain, there is no aptitude for food. One does not feel like eating. So if we are looking for upvaas or fasting let it be through deep love. Let us pray for the divine love so deep that thought for eating food does not come to our mind for long periods of time.

In chapter 32 of Sri Sai SatCharitra Sai Baba himself describes this state. About remaining hungry and not real upvaas in the same chapter 34 of Sri Sai SatCharitra it says. “In Short, only when all the bodily organs have the strength can God be worshiped properly. But when they become emaciated for the want of food, they cannot progress towards the spiritual goal."

As mentioned earlier, there are no hard and fast rules for the Parayan. All Baba want is love and he did not believe in outward rituals .If the devotees have firm faith in Baba, parayan shall have its result.

1. Devotees who wish to do weekly Parayan (Saptah) (complete the full book Sri Sai Satcharitra in 7 days) should start reading the book from Thursday.

2. After taking bath ,cleaning temple (home temple), lighting Diya ,Incense stick , applying Baba’s sacred Udi should start the reading of Sri Sai Satcharitra. (Called as Saptah Parayan) with complete devotion and faith in Baba. if one is not keeping good health or by any reason cannot take bath or light Diya ,taking Baba’s name they can still read the book .Hence there is no fast rule to follow .

3. Sri Sai Satcharitra has total 51 chapters which can be divided into 7 chapters for 7 days and can be read by devotees according to their convenience

4. The chapters are divided in the following manner for ease of reading and completing in time.
    Day 1 Ch 1-7
    Day 2 Ch 8-14
    Day 3 Ch 15-21
    Day 4 Ch 22-28
    Day 5 Ch 29-35
    Day 6 Ch 36-42
    Day 7 Ch 43-51

5. Every day some Prasad or navadiya should be offered to Baba like any fruit, dry fruit, sugar candy, raisins etc as per to convenience of the devotee .There is no hard and fast rule again.

6. By Wednesday evening Sai Satcharitra will complete.

7. After the completion of Sai Satcharitra Prashad (offering ) or Dakshina should be offered to Baba either in home temple or in Sai temple near to their home where they can go . If they cannot go than they can prepare anything at home or get readymade sweat dish and offer to Baba seeking his blessing for the parayan .Here again I would like to mention that it is not necessary if you cannot go or offer than, simple Pranam at Lotus feet of Baba shall also do, being in your own place. What ever the devotees eat can also be offered as food.

The last chapter (epilogue) in Sai Satcharitra gives complete detail about result of Sai Satcharitra Parayan

Even reading of Sri Sai SatCharitra's one chapter a day (parayan in 51 days) should at least be done. As we read it, the love towards the book increases. Then the grace from the book itself acts as a magnet and we read it and enjoy the company of the book.

Poonam dear, i hope this is the information which you wanted to know,

May Sai bless you with great peace of mind and lots of happiness!

& THANK YOU SAI 

LOVE YOU SAI

Offline sabypoo

• Blessings 0
    • Om Sai Ram
    « Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 11:53:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Chandasai,

Thanx alot for the reply. It really means alot. But wat i wud like to ask is whr cud i find  Sai SatCharitra book.               Few months back, One of my friend suggested me to start going to Sai baba temple. So am not much aware abt prayers or books as i have recently started worshipping Sai Ram.
    My family is facing prob from last few months & now its high time, i do hv pateince & faith but the prob is dat der comes a time wen i do start feeling insecure & helpless. So dat's d reason i wanna start doing sumthing which cud give me strength & can help me increase my faith on Sai Ram.
    Apart from this cud u plz tell whr cud i find UDI as i wud like to send it to my dad. And how shud i use dat UDI.

I wud b thankful to you if u wud help & guide me for the same.

Sabypoo

Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 01:30:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Poonam,

Sri Sai Satcharitra, you can download from the net.OR can read online at http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/allsaicharitra(digitalisation)/sec

For UDI, conact me with your address if you don't mind, at chanda_naidu@yahoo.com.

Have faith & patience in our SAI everything will get fine,

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 05:39:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Poonam,

Om Sai Ram

Tomorrow, I will be sending to you few packs of UDI and Sri Sai Sat Charitra by courier.

Pl let me know, in which language you want me to send Sri Sai Sat Charitra - Gujarati / Hindi / English, ASAP.

Take care dear,

SAI is  not so far in the heavens above, HE is always near you,

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 05:38:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram
    om sri sai ram