Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please help me ....  (Read 7059 times)

Offline sri

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Please help me ....
« on: December 16, 2005, 04:49:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Baba,

I'm a piece of broken heart that requires care and love. Oh GOD help me not to loose anymore people in my life. I need some peace to my life. Give me strength and good luck to sail a safer boat of my life with care and caution. Give me the ability not to hurt anybody by any means.

Please forgive my sins and give me some peace of mind. Please accept my namaskaram.

Sri.

Offline sangeetha

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Please help me ....
    « Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 05:04:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai

Baba..bless our dear Sri and take care of him.

"I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha
    "I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha

Offline sri

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 05:50:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Sangeetha ... I'm a gal , I have been restless with the facts that are hunting me ... I lost my mom recently and my marriage was broken with the guy I thought of getting married. I seriously need help of sai baba to attain some peace to my life.

Thank you once again for the post.

Sri.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 09:00:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Welcome to our Sai online mandir SaiRam Sri.

Baba bless you and comfort you.

Surrender fully to our Baba .He will  take care.

JAISAIRAM!!!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline rajtiruthani

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 02:06:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dearest Sister Sri,

Welcome to the awesome Online Mandir of our Dearest Baba Sai conceived by our Ravi Bhai.You can be rest assured that you have come to the right place.This Mandir will give you peace of mind , hope , love , assurance and put you in the right track in life and I can vouch for it, because I have been through a similar situation recently .To just give you some hope I share a few things which happened in my life.

It all started in November 2003,when I lost my Father in law.My mother in law is a chrionic Arthiritis patient and has been in the bed for more than 15 years.She even cannot sit and if she wants to turn to one side,with help it will take more than 10 minutes.Even in this stage,she never complains and takes life as it is.I have learnt how to always be positive in life from her

In January 2004( 7th Jan 2004 amd 16th Jan 2004) in quick succession, I lost my sister and Sister in law(My wife's Sister)

On September 20th 2005,Just 9 days after our marriage day( September 11, 1983 was our Wedding day) , I lost my beloved wife Gayatri in an accident and ironically I was driving the motor cycle.Gayatri used to always say that she felt very safe sitting behind me on the motor cycle.(We were happily married for 22 years and she had been travelling safely with me with a secure feeling without even a scratch).

Subsequently her father side and mother side Grandmothers passed away.
    Ther has been other deaths also in our family which I have not mentioned here.I did not know how I landed into this forum then,but now strongly believe that God has guided me here to give a new dimension to my life.I have been going through very tough and painful experiences in this three months,but they do not affect me anymore,because I strongly believe that Baba is with me always in my heart and nobody can hurt me.If you believe that  Baba is in your heart , you also will not hurt anybody by your words or action.

Dear Sister, Everything is transient in this world and has to pass.Your sorrow also will pass and very soon your life will bloom again with happiness.

Instaed of asking Baba why,if we start asking him how to overcome and pray him to give the strength to overcome,life will definitely be better. Your marriage was broken,because Baba thought,  that guy was not the right person to share your life with.So do not despair.There is still lot of life ahead and Baba will always be with you in every step of your life. It might take some time ,but wounds will definitely heal and a new dimension in life will evolve.

Raj

OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

quote:
    Originally posted by sri

Thanks Sangeetha ... I'm a gal , I have been restless with the facts that are hunting me ... I lost my mom recently and my marriage was broken with the guy I thought of getting married. I seriously need help of sai baba to attain some peace to my life.

Thank you once again for the post.

Sri.

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 02:11:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Sri dear welcome to BABA SAI's Blessed Online Mandir.

I am really sorry to know the tragedies in your life.  I can only say that whosoever has come one day has to go.  Please accept my heartfelt sympathies.

MAY BABA BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH TO BEAR ALL THE LOSSES AT THIS PRIME AGE.

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 07:18:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

welcome, dear sister Sri to our blessed online SAI Family. BABA led you here to give you peace of mind and heart, the comfort of all your brothers and sisters and to show you that

HE IS WITH YOU - ALWAYS

OM SAI RAM

Astrid

Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 07:30:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!SRI SIS,WELCOME TO OUR SAI MANDIR OF DEAR RAVI BHAI.
    Only BABA knows his leelas.
    Please read A Collection from Sri Sai Satcharita

It will help you a lot........

Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only sadhana.

I am the slave of my devotee.

Stay by me and keep quiet. I will do the rest.

What is our duty? To behave properly. That is enough.

My eye is ever on those who love me.

Whatever you do, wherever you may be, always bear this in mind: I am always aware of everything you do.

http://www.saibaba.ws/quotes/shirdi100sayings.htm

JISKE SIR UPAR TU SAI WOH DUKH KAISA PAAYE!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

dipika duggal
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Rahul

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 07:31:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Shri Sai Baba

May Sai Baba bless you and give you peace and calm in your life.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 12:12:57 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline maithili_gv

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 02:02:38 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sister Sri

Welcome to this mandir... I assure u that u'll definitely find peace here...Our dear Sai , has led u here... U are very much safe  in His hands.... Please have faith in Him and patience , and u'll see that everything will be fine very soon.... Just think of Him with devotion and see how the magic works....

Baba , please bless ur daughter
    Namameeshwarim Sadgurum Sainatham...

Offline maithili_gv

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005, 02:07:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sister Sri

Welcome to this mandir... I assure u that u'll definitely find peace here...Our dear Sai , has led u here... U are very much safe  in His hands.... Please have faith in Him and patience , and u'll see that everything will be fine very soon.... Just think of Him with devotion and see how the magic works....

Baba , please bless ur daughter
    Namameeshwarim Sadgurum Sainatham...

Offline Praveen P V S

• Blessings 3
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: December 19, 2005, 03:02:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear sister Sri,
    Welcome to our dear Baba's beautiful online mandir,

We all pray to Baba to give you the strenght, and guidance in each and every endevour you do in your life.
    Baba will always be there with you, I am pretty sure of that.

I love you Baba.
    I love you Baba.

Offline sangeetha

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 09:11:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai

Sangeetha

Sangeetha

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
    • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 10:27:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

OM SAI RAM !
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !!
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Facebook Comments