Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Information from Shirdi  (Read 1584 times)

Offline San_nil12

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Information from Shirdi
« on: December 22, 2006, 11:46:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hello members this is Sandeep.Now on the 31st of Dec.the temple of Saibaba at Shirdi will remain open for the whole night for darshan.This is the first time that the temple of Saibaba is kept open except the festival days.Before this the Temple used to be kept open for only Gurupournima,Dasara & Ramnavmi Utsav only.There is good opportunity to have darshan of Saibaba on the first day of new year.
    Thanking you
    With Blessings of Saibaba

I am a proper person from Shirdi . Nowadays I am collecting information about indian sai devotees

in foreign countries.I have found about 1500 names of such devotees , in net surfing of
    Saibaba ‘s websites.I have there details with email,contact nos. with there address . Also many such devotees have established saibaba trusts in various countries .I also have the names of there temples and associated firms.
              Still I want to collect  some more names of such devotees with there details .I will be  happy if you can co-operate me in providing such names which you know to add to my list. .I shall tell you more about my work in details in my next mail to you.I appeal to you with great hope from your side to help
    I am a proper person from Shirdi . Nowadays I am collecting information about indian sai devotees

in foreign countries.I have found about 1500 names of such devotees , in net surfing of
    Saibaba ‘s websites.I have there details with email,contact nos. with there address . Also many such devotees have established saibaba trusts in various countries .I also have the names of there temples and associated firms.
              Still I want to collect  some more names of such devotees with there details .I will be  happy if you can co-operate me in providing such names which you know to add to my list. .I shall tell you more about my work in details in my next mail to you.I appeal to you with great hope from your side to help

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Information from Shirdi
    « Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 02:02:51 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear Sh. Sandeep ji, Sai Ram !

Thank u very much for posting such an important information which will be of great help to several devotees of this forum. Really you are doing a great work. Baba has already blessed by making you a Proper of Shirdi. Baba has given you the place to stay at his feet very much. You are very very lucky and blessed.

Om Sai Ram

Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!
    Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!  Om Sri  Sai Ram!

kavita
    OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline dipu2205

• Blessings 1
      • http://dipu2205.com
    « Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 02:49:37 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hello,
       Sandeepji
      Om sai ram...
        Thx for giving important news about shirdi saibaba. U r very lucky that u are staying in shirdi. Baba is very happy on u. Onthing your work is very helpful all devotees. Really its great job. Caryy on and i wish baba is help u in every moments.

om sai ram
    Dipali

Om Samrth SadguruSai Ganeshay Namha

Offline dipu2205

• Blessings 1
      • http://dipu2205.com
    « Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 10:12:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hello
       Sh. Sandeep ji, Sai Ram !
        Aap ko ek good news dena hai. Baba ki krupa se meri shaadi fix ho gai hai. Aap shirdi me rehte hai to aapse ek request hai ki me baba ko mere marriage ka invitation dena hai. To possible ho to aap mera ye kaam karenge?? Muje reply de ke inform karna

Jai Sai ram!!!

Regards
      Dipali

Facebook Comments