Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Please help me to get my love back and in my studies  (Read 14509 times)

Offline aravindsai

• Blessings 0
Please help me to get my love back and in my studies
« on: August 05, 2010, 01:20:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,
    Sai baba .. Pls help me come out of  my problems and lead a peaceful life. I am a brahmin and  she is jain. we both loved each other. I still love her. But now she hates me and she is not loving me anymore. I need her back in my life. I can't afford to loose her in my life. She cared for me so much and she wanted me to come up in my life. She tried her level best to make me concentrate in my studies and bring me up in life. But i didn't listen to her at that time. She said i have broken her trust and she doesn't love me anymore. Now i realised my mistake. Her parents are seeing a boy for her. I can't live without her. Each and every day i suffer a lot without her. Its like being in a hell. Sai baba i need your help to overcome this. I need you take away the bad thoughts in me and help me concentrate in my studies and help me to win her back in my life. I am ready to put maximum efforts in my studies. I need her to love me back as before and we two want to get married and lead a peaceful and happy life. Nowadays, she doesn't even talk to me and msg me a very little. I am afraid that i  may loose her. I cry for her in front of u. Pls give me an answer to my sorrows.
    I want her back in my life and i want her to love me and get married. I need to pass my exams too in nov and dec. I will work hard in my studies. I don't have the courage or the heart to see her with another guy. I want our marriage to happen without creating any problems in both of our families. She is a jain and i am brahmin and she is one month elder to me. this is also a problem.  Please help me sai baba .. I believe u sai baba. I am going to do that 9 week sai baba vratha to u continuously for nine thursday. Pls don't leave me alone. I am already suffering a lot because of being alone and the words spoken by others. Even i have hurted her by speaking some words. But i didn't do that intentionally. Pls help me get her back in my life.
    I request all other sai devotee friends to pray for me to get rid of problems. Thanks in advance.
    Om sai Ram.
    Om Sai shri sai jai jai sai .
    I love u sai baba.

Facebook Comments