Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai baba please help me  (Read 2663 times)

Offline sansai

• Blessings 0
Sai baba please help me
« on: March 18, 2011, 04:39:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai baba, please help me god. you know about me i trust you and you are in heart and soul god. P-lease give me one change i will never ever do the same mistake which i have done. Please save your child god, i love you i believe in you and i trust you that you will always be there and been there for me god. This is the request i am asking you to get me out of this pain which i did with blind fold on my eyes, i am gone blind and did not even think of family god.

On the other hand i would thank you for giving me such wonderfull friends like Mike and Clerance, plz help me and save me god. I will always walk in the path you have shown leaving all the earthely pleasures, will never ever get back to those again.

I will take care of myself and family and will never say no to people who ask me for help, will fallow you stesp god. This is the thing which i ama sking you and i am going for the exam on coming wednesday and again after another month plz help me save me.

I promise you that know on i will always be ready to help people and never talk anything bad about others and will be in my limits and will just think of my family before i try to do anything.

Please help me god, please save me. waiting for your answer 

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    Re: Sai baba please help me
    « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 07:10:08 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA

Baba please bestow your loving blessings on sansai

Jai Sai Ram
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline sansai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • thank you dear and just plz pray god on behalf of me to help me. Baba  please give me strength and help me me baba , i know your blessings will always be there for me and you have answered all my prayers every time i asked you. Just please help me out in this one also baba. I will never ever repeat this mistake in mylife and will stick as i promised to you.

just waiting for your blessings dear god.

urs child

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 01:30:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA

Offline Devbani

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 12:59:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om shree sai samarth, Om shree sai samarth , Om shree sai samarth,
    Om shree sai samarth, Om shree sai samarth , Om shree sai samarth,

Om shree sai samarth, Om shree sai samarth , Om shree sai samarth,
    Om shree sai samarth, Om shree sai samarth , Om shree sai samarth

Sai baba please help us please stand with us. We are waiting for Ur kindness. Sai deva please have mercy

Offline sandipcob

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 05:08:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai joy Sai joy joy Sai

Facebook Comments