Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SAI BLESSED ME, BLESS & GUIDE ALL  (Read 1534 times)

Offline ezhil72

• Blessings 1
SAI BLESSED ME, BLESS & GUIDE ALL
« on: March 25, 2010, 06:39:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All,

Today i'm writing in this confession box with lot more clarity than the last time I wrote in Jan 21 2010. I had done a sin for which i confessed right here in the month of Dec'2010 and i was following this forum regularly and off late was not reading the posts here, but i do visit this forum regularly.

When i confessed it was difficult period for me, with very heavy heavy heart i confessed. Today still i live with the guilt feeling that i committed that sin. Still i have not cleared my name from the sin.But during this period i have come closer to Sai baba very much. I did parayana (saptha) and to my surprise i felt SAI presence the very second day at his temple when i visited him and i was completely overtaken by his grace and his presence that i still feel blessed for life.

Today i have refined my self to kill the weakness in me with the blessing of SAI,  i use Sai nam every time whenever i'm distracted, so that weakness gets killed within me even before it takes ugly shape and rather than facing the difficulty  to control it everytime when it has grown in me.

I remember SAIB had pointed out in the right way the problem/mistake with me. Today i'm very much refined and i feel SAI presence always with me.

Human being are always greedy, so me too. I'm waiting for the day when i will clear my name from the sin with SAI's grace.It was a sin where we both shared our part, but today i'm solely made responsible for it. Though i had refrained from doing a blunder, I made sure that i will not cause any further damages. But even the thought is sinful, and i'm sure if i wanted even those damages (to my dignity) caused could have been averted. I deserve this guilt, for which i repent almost everyday and it gives the pain.This pain has bought me closer to SAI and i'm sure with SAI's bleassing i will remain a straight forward and humble human for ever.

In these last 3 month i have witnessed lots of leelas of SAI which denoted that SAI is there to help me and it is matter of SHRADHA and SABURI everything will be alright. I will be patient till he indicates the time to me.

Thanks for all here, as by reading various posting, I could muster lot of strengths.Thanks SAI. Be with all your devotees.Keep blessing and guide them for ever.Always at your charan.

OM SRI SAI RAM.OM SRI SACHIDANAND SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: SAI BLESSED ME, BLESS & GUIDE ALL
    « Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 09:30:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear ezhil,

Sai always lightens the burden of those who holds the complete faith on Baba. Do your best, Sai will surely help in future too. To begin is easy but to be firm during the journey on this path is most difficult. Be firm on your faith and keep moving towards your destination. Nothing is possible if holds the divine name of Sai.

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline ezhil72

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 12:11:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Saib,

When you replied to my first posting here in this forum, it meant a lot to me as i was totally shattered at that point of time. It's these words of people like you which gives strength and motivation to us to continue in the path of seeking SAI's blessing forever. Thanks to your and others selfless service here in this forum, who have been great help to many distressed and confused people who seek SAI baba's blessing here in this forum. As we all have read in so many leelas of SAI baba, baba helps his devotees by adopting some human form. So we all consider yours and others service here, as the help extended by SAI Baba himself.

I will always seek the help of SAI to make sure that i shall never deviate from this path of SAI and continue to be SAI's ardent devotee and always be humble and righteous human in this world till i leave this world and also be useful to many needy in this world.

I'm still trying to inculcate lot of good things in me, with the help of BABA blessing and SAI nam. It's a long process and I'm sure with SAI's blessing i will become good human.

May SAI BABA guide & Bless us all. SAI RAM sabka Bhala Karo.

OM SRI SAI RAM.
    Ezhil

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 01:41:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Ezhil,

It is all mercy of Sai. and there is timing of everything.

Many Years ago Sai helped me but it was like this a child stuck in a busy road, a Gentleman comes, holds his hand and take him to other side of Road and move to his ways. after many Years again I was in the same condition even worse, did not know where to go, what to do and then See the light in Sai on the darkest road of life and began a new journey of life.

once listened from a learned person “We can go to cinemas and any place for sensual and worldly pleasures at our own wish, But one comes to world of Lord, only when Lord himself allows to enter!”

Many Times We see people very honest and pure in sufferings, It is because they have to go through the phase where get free from effect of all evil karmas, You might call it punishment or process of being reformed to become eligible for thy blessings and part of thy glory and grace!

Some could not bear this pain and left the journey in between to start again at any point of time in future, some accept it under Thy wish and becomes the part of Thy world forever. Everything happens at Thy wish, But Thy wish also linked to Karmas one performed.

So, Move ahead with confidence. Where ever feel deviation from thy path just remember Sai, He will be with you to support on the testing or difficult area of his divine path.

May Sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline ezhil72

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 01:08:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Saib,

You are cent percent correct.As usual your words gives strength and confidence to march ahead with the blessing of SAI.

SAI has already blessed you by identifying you as one among him to service the distressed humankind.May Sai give you all strength and blessings to continue the selfless service you have done so far.

I think everybody who are destined to undergo such process of refinement at the mercy of SAI, will undergo it and it all depends on how we react to it and how we take it in our life.

Once we realise that these testing times are refinement process created by the almighty for us, we have to submit ourselves at the feet of Sai and make sure that we never deviate from the path shown by Sai. The more and more testing times we face it means a lot of refining process has to be undergone for an individual to finally realise the path of SAI.

With the blessing of SAI I always want to be his disciple who would never like to deviate from this path. With SAI nam i want to be known as good human in this earth.

May SAI Guide and bless all.

OM SRI SACHIDANANDA SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI.

OM SRI SAI RAM
    Ezhil

Offline ezhil72

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 09:52:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

With your grace and help I could muster the strength to say sorry to whom I had caused the pain. I 'm not sure whether I'm forgiven or not but to an extent I feel light at my heart that I was able to apologize to the person. I was wondering whether I will be able to apologize personally, as the person is going out of country and may return only after 2 years.

Now it is all up to my guru Shirdi Sai baba to let all know when exactly  I'll be pardoned for the sin I committed. I also need to apologize to one more person who knows about this sin. From there on at least I will have a feeling that I had apologized to the concerned for my sin and continue to lead the path  shown by my guru SAI from the day I confessed here in this forum.

Thanks for the strength and the opportunity given to me for  being apologetic in person . Do always be with me and bless me, to continuously follow the path you have shown me from the time I have submitted myself to you.

Be with all the needy and bless all to follow you for ever.

Om Sri Sai Ram.
    Om Sri Sachidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki Jai.
    Om Sai namo namoha
    Sri Sai namo namoha
    Jai Jai Sai namo namoha
    Sadguru Sai namo namoha.

Om Sri Sachidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki Jai

Om Sri Sai Ram.

Ezhil

Offline ezhil72

• Blessings 1
    Changes Happening - All because of my sadguru Sai
    « Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 04:45:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai baba,

After doing a sin, i had surrendered myself to you and confessed in this forum. After about 1 year, the concerned person (who made me realized the severeness of the sin and who is the closest confide of the person on whom i committed the sin.) did visit my home, though she claimed she will never visit my home and then she was also very good to me during a function where she never showed a sign of her hatred. As confessed earlier,  I did make sin and i may not be solely held responsible for it but if i wanted to avoid it I could have easily done it and being elder i take the responsibility for whatever happened and I'm thankful that i didn't make blunder on that day, i could regroup in time and saved myself from blemishes which i or no one could have revoked it (if committed to the sin) . I would have literally fallen in my own eyes, though i still have the same guilt lingering in my heart but with your grace i have slowly steadily build my inner strength. Today after sai innumerable leelas i and my family experienced. I'm sure a day will come everyone will understand that it wasn't me alone responsible for the sin. I have never tried/forced myself to tell the truth to the concerned about how it happened and how i myself may not be held responsible for it. I thought this is lesson to me which will give strength in building up my true conscience and be always righteous in this world.

I have subscribed for daily saying of baba through sms and i get guided by it by receiving most of the time appropriate messages from baba. When we were at function and when i saw her being good to me, i got very emotional and felt like apologizing to her and confess everything as it happened. But just when i was struggling to decide and or rather trying to prepare myself for confessing, i got a message from baba "Do not wail, wait a bit adn have patience.Your wish will be fulfilled".

When i received the message i felt as if I have already got my wish fulfilled, I want the concerned to know or accept that it was not my fault alone but still I'm apologetic and shameful for the incidence.

So I have started waiting for the day when things will get cleared. But till date I felt you have all ways helped me to recover and also repent that it is wrong and have continuously helped me to guide all along and i can say with pride that I'm your staunch devotee and i would be always in your charan to get guided for everything in my life. All my  thoughts, decisions and acts should be through your guidance.

Thanks a lot sai baba for being with me and guiding me always. Bless all your devotees and always guide them to their goal.

Today with the help of my friend in my office I was able to realise your chariisma and leelas and today all my family members including my father who has never been so inclined to spiritualism. But today if at all he has uttered any verses then it should be "Om sri sachidananda sadguru sai nath maharaj ki jai"

All my relative have slowly started following you with lot of earnest and they are also feeling your kindness in guiding them. I request you to help all my kith and kins and relative to come good from all their calamities." make them your staunch devotees.

Keep us always blessed and bless always to be your devotees and be at your charan.

Om sri sachidananda sadguru sai nath maharaj ki jai. Om Sri sai ram.

Bow to sri sai and peace be to all.

Om sri sai ram,
    K.Ezhil Kumaran

Offline saisai83

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 06:27:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA
    OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA   OM SRI SAI NATHAAYA NAMAHA

Baba please bestow your loving blessings on ezhil

Jai Sai Ram
    'I will be with you, whenever and wherever you think of Me.'

Our Shirdi Sai Baba

Offline ezhil72

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 11:26:27 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank You Sai,
    I'm blessed.
    Om Sri Sai Ram.
    happy baba's day.
    Om Sir sachidananda Sainath maharaj ki Jai.
    Om Sri Sai Ram.

Facebook Comments