DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Poll

HAVE FAITH IN BABA

everybody please read it
0 (0%)
OMSAIRAM
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: saibaba helped me a lot.....  (Read 920 times)

Offline pretty_priya84

• Blessings 0
  • Baba is really great. He is omnipresent.
saibaba helped me a lot.....
« on: January 24, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sai Ram,

Hi, My name is Priya. I stay in California. on july 25th 2007 I have been caught in shoplifting case in one of the big stores. so for that I recieved  a ticket and i was supposed 2 attend in the court on august 24th 2007. So during this duration i was in a very bad situation not knowing what the judge would ask me and what would be the punishment. I din know what 2 do. But my only fait was SAI BABA (my father and my life). So i was praying saibaba and confessed in front of him and i and was in a completely different world always thinking of saibaba. I also posted blogs in this website. I got a reply from few people saying not 2 worry and baba willl definitely help u. just have faith in him....I am really thankfull to them for giving me hope . I am really verymuch thankful to them.
    1st me n my husband dint understand that whether v need to keep a lawyer or not. but finally v got a lawyer ( i think definitely my baba has sent this lawyer for me). he is good and intelligent and dealed the case very well. finally my court date has come..august 24th'07. my lawyer told me "u need not attend today..i can attend in the court onbehalf of u"......so on that day the judge did not get any evidence..so she asked the store people to give the video tape...and she gave the next court date on dec 13th'07. untill then v got a chance to talk to the attorney who is on behalf of the store. he told that i am fined for $500/-. but we dint get the video tape. because the store people dint have it. )this also my sai baba helmed me from not getting the video tape from the store people). my saibaba was helping me in each and every stage of this . i promised baba that i willl never in my life commit any mistake again. soo finally my court date on dec 13th'07 has come and this time I was supposed to attend in teh court. I was really really in a very bad condition. the judge asked me to do 40hrs of community service and fined $500/-. she gave me 1yr duration from july 25th'07 to july 25th'08...in this period if i dont have any other records then my name will be removed from the records. if i commit any mistake next time then i willl have a severe punishment.
    soo i payed the fine on the same day and i also did community service in american cancer society, there i met lot of good people. i really love working with American cancer society. Not i got attatched to american cancer society. due to baba's grace i got 2 meet lot of good people in my life who help cancer patients and make donations.
    now i again need to attend in teh court on april 17th'07 to show the judge that i have completed the community service of 40hrs. (actually the judge asked me to do only 40hrs ...but i am ready to work there my whole life). soo ...i on april 17th'08 i will attend in the court aand show the judge the completion of my community service. In the mean while I am supposed to go to india for 2 months. So while comming back from india will i have any problem in the port of entry. will they send me back completely to my home country? I am worried about this ...but my baba will definitely help me. I have complete faith in him. many times baba came in my dreams and told me not to worrry my child, everything will be fine.

so this is my story. have complete faith in baba and always do good to others and try to help people with what you have and never lie. and never forget SAIBABA. then he will be always with us. he is the inner ruler of our hearts.

OMSAIRAM
    OMSRIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM
    OMSAIRAM

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    Re: saibaba helped me a lot.....
    « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 11:27:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Welcome Priya and thanks a lot for the wonderful ful experience.

I hope you will have a great devotional time in this online temple. Have faith. :) He will come to rescue you.

SAI RAM

Offline etgirl

• Blessings 9
    Re: saibaba helped me a lot.....
    « Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 05:54:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

I AM SURE BABA WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU....HE LOVES U AND WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.

BABA BLESS PRETTY_PRIYA84 JI FROM ANY HURDLES AND GUIDE HER THROUGHOUT

OM SAI
    SHREE SAI
    JAI JAI SAI

Facebook Comments