Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Other miracles of His Holiness Shri Datta Swami  (Read 4404 times)

Offline dattaswami

• Blessings 6
Other miracles of His Holiness Shri Datta Swami
« on: July 22, 2007, 09:31:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE:   APPROACH TO GOD

A book “ MAHIMA YAMUNA” is published in English and Telugu containing several miracles performed by Swami- let me say about the miracles of Swami in this month

1) Smt. Pushpa (USA) prayed SWAMI that some problems should be solved on that day and they were solved ! One day, she forgot key and locked door from outside. She prayed SWAMI. Immediately, some one came opened the door and went away. One day, SWAMI appeared in her dream as Lord PANDURANGA. She wept on the phone to SWAMI with emotion.

2) Mr.Sudhakar (USA) prayed SWAMI to get his 5-year-old daughter; SWAMI assured “ Go to USA. She reaches you”. It happened so.

3) In Bombay SWAMI gave vision to Smt. Lakshmi with 6 hands for ½ hour.

4) At Hyderabad Mother-in-law of Smt. Soundarya, who never prostrates to anybody except Sankaracharya of Kanchi, saw SWAMI as DATTA with 3 heads and 6 hands. She ran and fell on his feet.

5) Devotees in Bombay and Hyderabad get sweet fragrances of lotus & Vibhuthi from SWAMI and his photo.

6) Mr. C.N.Rao, atheist in Hyderabad, ran fell on the feet of SWAMI with lot of vibrations and wept for a long time. He is still bed ridden.

7) In Vijayawada, Smt.Padmaja’s daughter is with high fever. Mother prayed SWAMI at 12 PM. At once fever disappeared there and at the same time SWAMI at Hyderabad got high fever.  Like this many many many.

FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: MESSAGE OF SWAMI ON GOOD FRIDAY

On this day Swami suffers all the pains which He underwent on the Cross from 10 A.M., to 3.00 P.M.,

FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: FROM VACANT SPACE TO THE PRESENT HUMAN FORM

ON 16TH OCTOBER, 2003, Swami was singing a divine song composed by Him.  The song says that, if the ‘Brahma Jnana’ & ‘Samadhi’ are given to any body he will be dipped in the ocean of bliss.  One devotee Smt. Padma, immediately asked Swami to give that state to her.  Swami warned that if that state is given the devotee would not return to this world for three days.  But she insisted Swami to give that state.  Then Swami wrote something on her head with finger.  Immediately her eyes were closed and she entered into the state of Samadhi.  She did not open her eyes, did not take food and water and also did not sleep for three days.  She was telling, “I am swimming in the ocean of Bliss.  The waves of bliss are vibrating my body continuously.  If I hear the voice of Swami, these waves are tremendously increasing”.  Surprisingly she drove the vehicle with closed eyes on the main road.   Swami wanted to remove that state but she did not agree.  Finally on the third day all the other devotees prayed Swami to remove her from that state.  Otherwise it may become dangerous to her life.  Then Swami wrote something again on her head with finger.   She came back to the normal state. This is a situation, which all the devotees at Vijayawada have seen with their eyes.  Swami told that Sri Rama Krishna Paramahamsa gave this state to Swami Vivekananda.  On the occasion of closing the Samadhi state a very concentrated fragrance of Vibhooti (Sacred Ash) was emitted by Swami, which has crossed the house and spread even to the road. 

Sant Vishnu Dattananda
    Disciple of Swami

FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: GURU…GURU…..GURU……

NOTE:- Shri. Ramanath Iyer at Mumbai, goes to a divine woman who is possessed by Goddess Durga at 7-30 p.m.,  on every Durgaashtami when the holy ‘Arathi’ is given.  But on the recent Durgaashtami day he went late.  The divine woman was pressed by devotees for ‘Arathi’.  Then Swami appeared before her and asked her to wait for a minute since Ramanath Iyer is climbing the upstairs.  Accordingly Ramanath Iyer came up immediately.  The divine woman narrated this and told that Swami is always moving with Ramanath Iyer.  Sometime back Swami told Ramanath Iyer that He will always be with Ramanath Iyer.  So this promise of Swami was proved true as per the incident narrated by the divine woman.  Ramanath Iyer informed us about this incident with lot of surprise. 

Yesterday, after the discourses Swami emitted a concentrated fragrance of the Sacred Ash (Vibhuthi) for a long time.  We have already informed this to you.  Today Smt. Bhavani, requested Swami to give the fragrance of Vibhuthi that was emitted yesterday since she could not attend the discourse.  She got the fragrance of the sacred ash immediately.

SWAMI IS SAI BABA (DATTA)
                         C.B.K.MURTHY

Swami appeared as Shirdi Sai Baba to several devotees in the past.  Recently He appeared as Shirdi Sai Baba to Shri. K. Lakshman with smell of camphor.  Next day, a devotee from Hyderabad (Smt. Ch. Sarada) came to see Swami.  In her house, letters in Telugu (dotted structures visible to all) appear in milk kept before Saibaba.  Devotees copied all those letters written by Sai Baba in milk and those writings were brought here.  Surprisingly what Swami said in his discourses was exactly the essence of those letters.  This proves that Swami is Sai Baba i.e., Lord Datta.   We told the same to Swami.  Swami said like this “ I am a dog at the feet of Sai Baba.  He says ‘Allah Malik’ and I say ‘Sai Malik’”.  Generally, Swami speaks reverse like this, which is the characteristic way of Lord Datta.  But Swami also says “Datta is Jnana (Knowledge).  Vinaya  (Submissiveness) is the fruit of Jnana.  So Datta is always humble and speaks with all submissiveness.  Datta will not stay where egoism exists”. 

Swami often says that he is the dog at the feet of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba.  Devotees felt for it and requested Swami not to speak like that.  Swami said, “If you see from the left extreme, it is DOG.  If you come to the right extreme it is GOD.   If a person full of egoism and jealousy comes to me, I say that I am the DOG.  If a devotee with full faith comes to me I say that I am GOD.  So the pointer of the egoism – jealousy meter shifts from 0 – 100 according to the people coming to me and the meter appears to my eyes.  Accordingly I play the cassette.  I have five cassettes, which speak that I am a DOG, DEVOTEE, MESSENGER, INCARNATION AND GOD.  If the jealousy and egoism of the visitor is 100, I say that I am a DOG.  If it is 75% I say that I am a DEVOTEE.  If it is 50% I say that I am a MESSENGER.  If it is 25% I say that I am the INCARNATION.   If it is 0% I Say that I am GOD.  Like this there is a gradual transformation from ‘Dvaita’ to ‘Visistadvaita’ and to ‘Advaita’.  According to the visitors’ level of absorption I have to play the cassette.  If the visitor has 100% egoism and jealousy and if I play the 5th cassette which speaks that I am God, the visitor will go at once shouting that I am mad and egoistic”. 

I am just comparing one small discourse of Swami with the writing of Shri. Shirdi Sai Baba in milk.  The discourse of Swami is “ God comes down in human form only.  Gita says the same as ‘Manusheem…’.  Gita also says ‘Bhutejya yanti…..’ i.e., if you worship stones you will born as stones.  Veda says ‘Natasya Pratima……’ i.e., God is not dwelling in the statues.  Worship (Sixteen Upacharas) is only for the human incarnation and not for the statue.  Statue is only for seeing the past incarnation as said by Veda ‘Drastavayah’.  It is just like seeing the photo of a person who is no more here.  The photo is required because it is difficult to imagine clearly the person who is not before you”. 

SAI BABA’S WRITING IN MILK :- (Written in Telugu as it is):-

NIRAAKARUN, AKAARAMU LENI NANNU – MADI NILPUTA KASTHAMANUCHU
    PRATIMAL CHITRAMULAN, EKAAGRATHA KUDURU NANDAKA OKA RUPUNIGA NILIPI PUJINCHAMATANNA, PUJINTHURU VERRULAI
    NENOCHHI AKAARAMU DAALCHI YEDUTA NILCHI SPURTHI NICCHINAN,
    AA SILALAN KOLTHURU, CHITRAMUNU NILPEDARU, NANNU GURTHINCHA LENI MIMMU KAANCHI CHITRAMAITIRAA.

(TRANSLATION OF THE ABOVE POEM):-

“I ASKED YOU TO MEDITATE UPON THE STATUES AND PHOTOS, BECAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT TO CONCENTRATE ON GOD WHO IS BEYOND IMAGINATION.  BUT YOU ARE MAD.  EVEN THOUGH I HAVE COME DOWN IN HUMAN FORM TO PREACH, YOU LEAVE ME AND STILL WORSHIP THOSE STATUES AND PHOTOS.  YOU ARE NOT RECOGNISING ME IN THE HUMAN FORM.  SO I HAVE BECOME A PHOTO (I DIED) ACCORDING TO YOUR MADNESS”. 

Swami said “My discourses show authority from Vedas, Sastras and Gita.  Scholars can understand and appreciate but common people cannot appreciate so much.  So to give authority to my discourses in the eyes of laymen, Shirdi Sai Baba has written these poems in the milk since most of the people are the devotees of Shirdi Sai Baba.  They will believe my discourses now easily”. 

FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: SACRIFICE (DIVINE DISCOURSE ON DATTA JAYANTHI)

I   Swami placed his palm near the noses of three devotees.  The first devotee (a girl) got the fragrance of sacred ash (vibhooti).  Another devotee (an old man) got fragrance of sandal paste.  The third devotee (an old woman) did not get any fragrance.  The third devotee cried telling that since she was not ripened in the devotion she did not get the smell.  The first two devotees put blooming faces with smile thinking that they are real devotees.  Swami told at once “the third devotee is the real devotee and so for her there is no need of the miracle.  The first two devotees are not strong in their devotion.  To increase the faith in their devotion the miracle was shown to them.  I have told you several times that miracles are of low level.  They are meant only to convert the atheist (non-believer in god).  For theists miracles are not necessary.  They need Jnana (knowledge) and Bhakti (devotion) as the two wings to fly up towards god.  A post graduation student does not require a slate like an l kg student”.  The third devotee fell on the sacred feet of swami.  See! How swami reversed everything and what swami told is also the fact. 

II   A phone from Mumbai is just now received.  A devotee called Smt. Bhagya Lakshmi informs that she is getting the fragrance of sacred ash (vibhooti) and the fragrance of lotus flowers from the photo of swami every day.  She further   informed     that    swami     present    in   the photo of “Sri Datta Vani” decorated as lord Venkateswara appeared before her as it is in the photo several times.   

FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: DIVINE DISCOURSES AT METROS

CONCLUDING REMARKS BY SWAMI ON MIRACLES

The whole universe itself is a miracle, which is the modification of His mind called Maya. The mind is His energy or power. This power is the substance that pervades all over the world. This Maya (mind) is the water and all the objects of the world are only waves of this Maya. Since the Maya is inseperable from the Lord, you can say that the Lord (Brahman) is modified into the world. When you imagine the city, you are not modified into the city. Only your mind is modified. As the mind changes the city changes. Therefore according to the Maya anything can take place in this world. The Maya is under the full control of the Lord. The wish of the Lord itself is Maya. All the miracles are only the wishes of the Lord. The Lord may wish to follow certain rules, in such case, there is no miracle. But when the Lord wishes to break the rule, the miracle happens. Therefore the miracles are not the real characterstic signs of the Lord and they are transferable from the Lord to any body. The miracles are only associated characterstics of the Lord like jewels. The Lord may exhibit His jewels or may remove and hide them. Krishna exhibited miracles and Rama did not exhibit. A cow should be recognised by the special layer of skin below its neck, which is not present in the case of any other animal. Similarly the Lord must be recognised by His characterstic signs only like Jnana, Prema and Ananda (knowledge, love and bliss). If you recognise the cow by a bell-belt, it is not the correct sign. The bell-belt can be transferred to a donkey. The donkey cannot be the cow. The donkey can never have the special layer of the skin below its neck. Therefore the Lord in human form can be recognised only by special knowledge (Prajnanam) as said in Veda. Such prajnanam alone can generate love and bliss in your hearts. But the miracles are useful to distinguish the Lord from a scholar. A scholar may also generate a trace of love and bliss and some times may be misunderstood for the Lord. Sometimes the scholar also may perform some miracles. Ravana was a scholar and also performed the miracles. But his knowledge can never generate infinite love and infinite bliss in the heart of anybody. Therefore the true and infinite knowledge that generates infinite love and infinite bliss in your heart is the only characterstic sign of the Lord. You can also decide the Lord by the miracles, which are performed whenever there is real necessity. Ravana performed miracles as exhibition. Rama changed the stone into ‘Ahalya’ and also broke the bow of Lord Siva. He also removed the pride of Parasurama. All these are miracles of Rama with necessity and dignity.

FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: NEW YEAR MESSAGE

[RECENT MIRACLE]: Swami sang spontaneously a devotional song on Goddess ¡¥Kameswari¡¦ in our house on 26th December 2003.  A pungent smell of Camphor was emitted from Swami for a long time.  A large gathering of devotees experienced the pleasant odor of Camphor.  A cradle, which was static, started moving for five minutes and the loud sounds of bangles present on the divine feet were continuously heard indicating that Goddess ¡¥Kamakshi¡¦ (Kameswari) was sitting and moving on the cradle. 

The Sanskrit song spontaneously sung by Swami was this:

KAMESWARI MAYI KARUNAM KURU -  BHIMESWARANKA GATA KARA BHORU ¡V (pallavi)
    1) PARABRAHMA SIMHASANAA SEENE            ¡V  ANANDAMRUTA MADHURA PAANE  SAMASTHA JAGADANTARA LEENE              ¡V    BALIKEVA BHUVI LEELA YAANE
    2) HELAYAA CHAALAYASI  LOKAM                  ¡V  LEELAYAA TARAYASI  SOKAM 
        SEMUSHEE MAANAYASI  PAAKAM                ¡V  SAMPADAA  KHELAYASI  NAAKAM
    3) KANAKA KINKINEE KVANITA CHARANE  ¡V  MANI  RANJITA  MAALAABHARANE  NAASAANTA MAANIKYAA BHARANE          ¡V  ARUNAAMSU KOUSEYAA VARANE
    4) KAANCHEE PURA PEETHA VILAASINI        ¡V  VIPANCHIKAA KVANITA SUHASINI KALABHA MADA DHEERA GAAMINI            ¡V    SASAANKA SEKHARA KAMINI
    5) JAGADAMBA VILAMBI CHIKURE                  ¡V    KAMBU GALE NIMBAAMSU NIKARE NITAMBA SAMBAADHITA GAMANE            ¡V    VYAALAMBE TVAA MAMBA SAMANE
                                                                                                             by CH. RAMA, BANGALORE.

FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: GURU DAKSHINA (The correct perspective of guru dakshina ……)

Shri. V. Sudhakar (U.S.A.) met me three four times at Vijayawada.  He was worried with a legal case.  Swami told him that he need not worry about his case and he should think about propagation of divine knowledge of Swami.  But he was worried constantly.  Swami assured him again and again that He would solve the problem.  Swami selected him for His Service because his mind is crystal clear and he is a very sincere person.  He was connected to Swami in his previous births also.  When he was going to USA from India, Swami told him “ I am Lord Rama.  I will not break my word.  I am sending Hanuman with you.  Hanuman will solve your problem and will come back”.  As soon as he went to USA his problem was solved.  He is doing the propagation sincerely.  His sister Smt. Gayatri is also doing the propagation sincerely.  Swami told her “I know you are very sincere and I am very confident of your service.  So I am giving the certificate of your service now itself”.  She is also propagating this divine knowledge in a sincere way.

Smt. G. Pushpa got the photo of Swami (Myself) decorated as Lord Venkateswara.  I told that this photo responds to materialistic problems and the photo in which I was decorated, as Lord Dattatreya will respond to the spiritual problems.  She prayed the photo of Lord Venkateswara that a particular problem should be solved on that day.  It was solved.  On another occasion she locked the door and she returned.  She was not having the key.  She prayed Swami.  Immediately, Swami responded and the door was opened through some person.  Swami appeared as Lord Panduranga to her in a dream.  She talked with Swami on phone and wept mentioning the divine vision.  She and her husband are very pious devotees and will do the work of propagation with full devotion. Shri. G. Rama Murthy (USA) is another pious devotee who is interested in this service of Lord Datta. 

FROM DIVINE DISCOURSE: GURU DAKSHINA (The correct perspective of guru dakshina ……)

Today on 11-10-2003, Swami was talking about the light.  A devotee Smt. T.Venkata Lakshmi opened the door and saw the face of Swami as a radiating Sun and she was stunned.  Sweet lotus fragrance was emitted from Swami at that time.

Facebook Comments