Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: WHY WE SIN? DO WE KNOW?  (Read 99062 times)

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
    • Sai Baba
WHY WE SIN? DO WE KNOW?
« on: January 14, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

ALTHOUGH DEATH IS THE ONLY CERTAINTY IN THIS WORLD, STILL PEOPLE DO NOT STOP SINNING.

Death is absolutely certain. Everything else can be uncertain but death is not uncertain. To die is the only certainty. Even then people do not give up sinning.

Everyone has to die yet they are always ready to sin for a very small amount -- as if they are going to live here forever, as if it will be very inconvenient for them to live here forever without this paltry sum of money.

People think that the waitingroom of the railway station is their home. They arrange their luggage in such a way as if they are going to live here forever. But the bell is about to ring and the train is coming and they will have to pack up and board the train soon.

You must have seen in the waitingrooms of the railway stations that people do not even open their bed or suitcases, they just sit waiting, because why take the trouble of opening them when you have to be going in a short while? This life is also like a waitingroom. It is just a night's halt, and everyone has to go in the morning on his journey.

If this could be seen then it will become difficult to sin. For whom are you sinning? Why should it be done? Everything remains here in the end. Then why sin at all? You are able to sin because you live as if you are going to be here forever. You can sin only when you believe that you are not going to die. But your sinning will become less and less as you go on remembering death. That is why I consider the remembrance of death as a good deed. Sin becomes impossible in the life of a person who remembers death.

OM SAI RAM!!!
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 07:38:14 AM by Ramesh Ramnani »
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline rajtiruthani

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    Re: WHY WE SIN? DO WE KNOW?
    « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 05:35:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Ramesh Bhai,

Great message in this post.If somebody can understand waiting room analogy,it becomes so very easy to forgive also.I pray Baba that everybody understands that transient nature of things and resist from sinning and also learn the art of forgiving.

Raj

OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline sangeetha

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 03:32:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Very beautifully said Rameshji.

Om Sai Ram
    "I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha

Offline grover

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:23:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • well said.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline rajini.s

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 01:23:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • wow..its true..

some times ..small mistakes happen without knowing..

Offline saurabh.shanker

• Blessings 1
    • My son Shubh
    « Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 01:37:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • We sin because the word "I" makes us to do. We all are thinking about ourselves. we are doing things for our own benefits without thinking how it going to effect others. We have to change little bit of our thinking to make "I" to "We".

Shri Saibaba alway told us - to love and respect others. We love to take Baba's name, but forget his techings. Death is the ultimate truth and we have to accept it. Do good things not for the death, but accept it to make our life Good.

Our Great Great Saints tought us many things and they are documented also, the need is to follow it, merely reading is not enough.

Shri Saibaba has come on this earth to help us and to spread love, we should be grateful to him, but still we are repeating the same mistakes, which Saibaba do not us to do. Does it means, we are showing disregard to Shri Saibaba?
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 02:03:02 AM by saurabh.shanker »
    || Bow to Shree Sai ~ Peace Be to All ||

ANANT KOTI BRAHAMMAND NAYAK RAJADHIRAAJ YOGIRAAJ PARBRAHMA SHREE SACHIDANANAD SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA COME AGAIN THE HUMAN KIND IS SUFFERING HEAVILY; IN THIS KALIYUG HELP BABA HELP
    BABA TU REHAM KARNA; BABA REHAM KAR; BABA WHERE ARE YOU HIDING???

Offline rdorairaj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 12:50:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam! Sai Ram! Please forgive my gossips. Please Deva, give me the discipline of not talking about others and exercise for my body. Please pardon me for my sins. Make my mind clean Deva. Sai Ram

Offline Prabhatbhardwaj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 02:50:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear  Sir

you have posted real thoughts if any one can understand in true sense and feel it then every one be blessed by SAI baba ji

Om sai ram

Offline pooja-pawan

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 03:13:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • good one ......................great thought
    Do good things not for the death, but accept it to make our life Good. but I wanna have my life to give good to my KIDS so that in future thy can say "I" "WE " given great achivement to them
    BABA HELP ME TO DO SO ------SAI SAI BOL SAB DARWAZE KHOOL

Offline shalabh

• Blessings 4
    • Om Shree Sai Nathay
    « Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 05:24:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • GOOD  COMPARISON.

JUST  TO  ADD  THAT IN THIS  WAITING  ROOM  WHO  SITS  QUITLY &  JUST  OBSERVE ----------------ENJOYS  THE  MOST.
    SHALABH     BHARADWAJ

Offline pkmadarkal

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 01:33:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM.
    Baba,please forgive me for not in a position to take care of my mother as much as I am supposed to do.If possible make me capable of getting her best of care and treatment.
    Prasanna

Offline shalabh

• Blessings 4
    • Om Shree Sai Nathay
    « Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI  MA HELP
    SHALABH     BHARADWAJ

Offline rr_sai_bhakt

• Blessings 27
    « Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Shalabh ji,

Sai Baba will definitely help you ... Please have faith in him ... please chant his name with full devotion ... please maintain some patience ....

May Say shower his blessings on you ...

Om Sai Nath ...

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    « Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 07:46:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
                        When we trust HIM  when we pray HIM when we chant HIS name with full devotion when we have patience. HE will definately help us, May BABA bless you.

Facebook Comments