Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SHRI GURUCHAR1TRA By:- Shri S. N. Huddar (Continued from January 1976 issue)  (Read 2748 times)

Offline JR

• Blessings 35
  • सांई की मीरा
    • Sai Baba
CHAPTER-28

Advice of Karma Vipak to the Harijan

Shri Guru said, ' I will tell you the account of your past life. One gets birth as per one's good or bad actions. If a Shudra enjoys with a Brahmin woman he becomes a chandal. Brahmins and persons of other castes are degenerated if they lead a faulty life.

One who leaves his parents or Guru and goes elsewhere and who forsakes his wife, becomes a chandal. One who adores other deities, leaving one's family god, who speaks a lie, who kills animals, sells his daughter, takes Shudra's food, sells horses, enjoys with Shudra women, sets fire to the forest, separates a cow from its calves, rides on an ox, becomes a chandal.

A Brahmin after going to a holy place, does not bathe there and does not observe six Karmas, his first wife being alive, marries with another and forsakes the first, who enjoys with widows, becomes degenerated. Similarly one who breaks tanks and wells, causes split in Brahmins' houses, enjoys with wives of master, Guru or a friend, takes meals in the evening, runs away from the battle field leaving the master, tells vedas to shudras, does not observe shradha, (anniversary of parents etc. ) speaks about one's virtues, administers medicines without knowing the pulse, censures Hari and Har also gets birth in a chandal family.
One who learns mantras from shudras, mixes water in cow's milk, becomes a dog. One who criticises Vedas disrespects Brahmins, suffers from stone in the bladder. One who causes abortions of women, becomes neutral and even if he has issues they do not survive.

One who steals gold, suffers from syphilis, he who steals book becomes blind. One who steals at his friend's house, suffers from glands in the neck. A thief of food articles suffers from tumour. One who takes away other's wife, becomes a Brahma Rakshas. One who takes away money offered to God becomes a leper. One who steals pots and water becomes a cock, and steals cow's milk becomes a leper.
The bad results of adultery are given in Shantiparva of Mahabharat. One who embraces other's wife, becomes a dog for 100 lives and then a serpent. One who sees the vagina of other's wife becomes blind. One who enjoys with a friend's wife or maternal aunt, becomes a dog If a Shudra enjoys with a Brahmin woman, both will become worms.'

Hearing this Trivikram asked, 'If one has committed a sin, how can it be wiped off ?'Shri Guru : 'If there is real repentance, the sin is wiped off. Prayashchittas (Puritive acts) are given in 'Karma Vipak' as follows. Take Brahmadand. Give cow with ornaments in charit to a Brahmin. If this is not possible give money. If the sin is minor then giving of a gold coin will suffice If a man and his wife both have committed a sin both should take Prayashchitta or recite 'Gayatri' mantra ten thousand times or feed 12 Brahmins. 'Gayatri Krichhra' 'Prajapati Krichhra' means to take meal once a day or take 'madhukari' (food alms taken at Brahmins) and have fasts for 3 days, mild sins are wiped off by this act.

In 'Ati Krichhra' take 15 morsals of food in the morning and 12 in the. night or take eight morsels of madhukari food each in the morning and in the night Take ghee for 3 days and milk for 3 days, live only on air for 3 days and then only milk for 3 days and then take only milk for 21 days. A weak person can observe fast taking til, gur, parched paddy (Lahi). In 'Parna Krichhra' water in which leaves of certain trees are dipped, is to be taken. One should declare one's sin in a meeting openly. 'Tirth Krichhra' means to go to a holy place, take bath and recite Gayatri mantra for twelve hundred times. All sins are destroyed by doing this. Bath at Setubandh wipes off sin of killing a child in womb. Recitation of a crore of Gayatri mantra wipes off even the sin of a Brahmahatya.

Pavmansukta, Indra mitra, Shunah shep, Apamadhya, Tadvi-shnoh, Purushsukta from the vedas will wipe off sins if recited daily. Taking of Panch Gavya (mixture of 5 things i. e. Cow's milk, curds, ghee, cow's urine and dung) after repentence, destroys sins committed due to ignorance.
Brahmahatya, drinking, enjoying with guru's wife, theft of gold and cooperation in these 4 crimes are the five great sins which are destroyed by the favour of Shri Guru'.

Shri Guru told the Harijan, 'You were a brahmin but you disregarded your parents and therefore, you have become a chandal. You bathe at the sangam for a month and your sins will be wiped off'
T   he Harijan said, 'A crow becomes a Rajhansa on going to the Manas lake, similarly I have been pure by your sight (darshan). How can the iron transformed into gold by the touch of paras (Philosopher's stone) be iron again ?' Assimilate me now amongst the Brahmins '

Shri Guru smiled and said, 'You are born in a low caste. How can you be a Brahmin without change of the present body ? In the former times, Vishwamitra was born as Kshatriya, by penance he called himself a 'Brahmarshi'. Indra and other gods said, 'If our guru Vashishta calls you 'Brahmarshi' we shall follow his verdict.': Vashishta did not address Vishwamitra as 'Brahmarshi' Vishwamitra was enraged and he killed 100 sons of Vashishta and also lifted a hill to throw on Vashishta in order to kill him. But he thought, 'If I kill Vashishta who will call me a Brahmarshi?' So he changed his mind. Seeing that Vishwamitra is repenting, Vashishta addressed him as 'Brahmarshi'. Vishwamitra was de¬lighted and he invited Vashishta for dinner at his Ashram. Vashishta asked him to cook food on his head by the heat of the Sun and then he would dine at his Ashram. Vishwamitra heated his body by the rays of the Sun and cooked food on his head due to his hard penance. Vashishta then dined at Vishwamitra, who there¬after was known as Brahmarshi universally. So you will have to cast off your body. Still the Harijan was not .prepared to go away from Shri Guru.

In the meanwhile, the wife and children of the Harijan came there. The Harijan asked them not to touch him. The wife requested Shri Guru, 'why my husband is saying like this. If he forsakes me, who will protect me and these children ? Kindly give him right advice, else I shall give up my life.'

Shri Guru said to the Harijan, 'Go home. You will have no salvation if you take the curses of your wife and children. Satisfy your senses first and then do religious acts. It is a great offence to forsake one's wife.'
Shri Guru thought, unless the Vibhuti applied to his body is wiped off, he will not have love for his wife .and children. So he asked a Brahmin, who was doing grocery business, to pour water on the body of the Harijan. On doing so, the vibhuti was washed off and he lost the knowledge that he had gained. He then approached his wife and children with love and affection and went home.

This incident was witnessed by many persons and they were amazed. Trivikram asked Shri Guru, 'How the knowledge of the Harijan was lost after the bath ?' Shri Guru said, 'This is due to the great power of Vibhuti or Bhasma. I shall narrate to you a tale in this connection.'
सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Facebook Comments