Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: IInd PHASE OF SSC GROUP PARAYAN - KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION  (Read 367432 times)

Offline Saisevak_SJ

• Blessings 2
Re: THURSDAY SSC GROUP PARAYAN 25th July 2013 - WEEK 47
« Reply #5370 on: July 25, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri SaiRam

Completed the parayan of Chapter 45.

On Sri SaiRam

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #5371 on: July 25, 2013, 05:13:26 PM »
  • Publish
  • sai sai sai sai sai

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    • ALLAH MALIK - OM SAI RAM
    « Reply #5372 on: July 25, 2013, 09:53:22 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry about posting it late.
    Group 1, chapter 24 reading successfully completed by Baba's grace and blessings. Baba bless us all. Om sai ram. :)
    Baba bless us all,
    Om sai ram :)

Offline shalabh

• Blessings 4
    • Om Shree Sai Nathay
    « Reply #5373 on: July 25, 2013, 11:17:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • read  ch1 &  50+ epilouge

renu/shalabh
    SHALABH     BHARADWAJ

Offline saisandya

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #5374 on: July 26, 2013, 09:48:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

I completed my allotted chapter yesterday.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline Spiritual India

• Blessings 2
    • सबका मालिक एक
    « Reply #5375 on: July 26, 2013, 09:52:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!!!

i thank our BELOVED BABA and also would like to thank and congratulate all the members
    of Thursday Group Parayan of this Divine family of Dwarkamai for the successful completion
    of the IInd Phase of THURSDAY GROUP PARAYAN.

THANK YOU BABA for this wonderful ONLINE SAI FAMILY!

May SAI be with us and with our family always & bless love, luck and happiness abundantly!

सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
    Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
    Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Offline Krish_58

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    Vishnu Sahasranama Parayana (VSP) - Starting from 27th September 2014
    « Reply #5376 on: September 26, 2014, 09:10:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All,

OM NAMO NARAYANA

By the Grace of Lord Vishnu & our beloved Baba. We are happy to announce the start of a new Phase of Parayan on “Vishnu Sahasranama” starting from 27th September, 2014".  The parayana will be held on every Saturdays.

Purpose: Healing the life of members who are in deep pain & those who are going through the toughest times in their lifes

The Vishnu Sahasranama group will pray for that specific devotee/devotees on the specific day by chanting all the slokas (Includes 108 Slokas + Phalashruti)

Description
    Vishnu Sahasranama is one of the most sacred and commonly chanted shlokas to contact the Divine within for peace and harmony. Reciting it daily, not only increases the spiritual energies inside the body, but also helps in balancing and cleansing the mind and other subtle chakra systems of the body. We should always remember that good health is not only having a clean body; but also having a clean mind too. It also brings unwavering calm of mind, complete freedom from stress and brings eternal knowledge unknowingly and effortlessly.

Meaning

Vishnu Sahasranama literally means "the thousand names of Lord Maha Vishnu". In Sanskrit, “sahasra means thousand and naama means names”. Lord Mahavishnus’ 1,008 names each applauding & praising one of His countless great attributes. ‘vishnu-vishwe anu anuunam tishtati iti vishnu’ meaning the One who is present in every atom in the creation. In Vishnusahasranama, apart from the initial and concluding prayers it has a total of 108 shlokas in anushtup chanda (a meter of poetry).

In religious Hindu tradition, a devotee should daily chant the Upanishads, Gita, Rudram, Purusha Sukta, Devi Mahatmyam and Vishnu sahasranama. If one cannot do all this on any day, it is said that chanting Vishnusahasranama alone is sufficient. Vishnusahasranama has no restrictions and can be chanted irrespective of gender at any time, any place.

“Shirdi Sai Baba, commentating on the merits of Vishnusahasranama (Ref Chapter XXVII of “Shri Sai Satcharitra”) says reciting it will ward off any illness and dangers in life and also protects you all the time.”

"One day, while the Ramadasi was reading the Vishnu Sahasranam, Baba sent him out on an errand. He obeyed Baba and stopped the Parayan in the middle. After the Ramdasi left, Baba took the Vishnu Sahasranam book of the Ramdasi and gave it to Shama, saying, “Oh Shama ! this book is very valuable and efficacious; so I present it to you, you read it. Once, I suffered intensely and my heart began to palpitate and my life was in danger. At that critical time, I hugged this book to my heart and then, O Shama ! What a relief it gave me ! I thought that Allah Himself came down and saved me. So, I give this book to you; read it slowly, little by little, read daily one name at least and it will do you good.”

“Bheeshma answered that whoever brought you in here, is the greatest Lord and he is the one to whom anyone must surrender. He added that meditating on His 1008 names, one can reach the auspicious state and get rid of Bhandas and Karmas. Having said this, he continued saying the 1008 names of Lord Vishnu. This part of Mahabharat is called Vishnu Sahasranamam.”

Other Benefits
    •   Attaining Peace of Mind as well for Global Peace.
    •   Transform negative to positive energy.
    •   Get freed from all fears & evil effects
    •   Universal remedy to pacify & empower all planets in one’s birth chart.
    •   Chanting these miraculous names removes all obstacles, diseases, suffering and provides Moksha.
    •   Bestows name, fame, wealth, health, beauty, victory, freedom, happiness, knowledge and an all-round growth.

I request you all to contribute by devoting your time by joining hands in this noble cause. (To participate you can nominate your name in this same post)

Also, those devotees, who would like to join the VS Parayan Group to perform prayers for their problems (Kindly ensure this is a Problem and not Desire) Please send your request in brief in the topic “Request for Group Parayan” which would be started separately soon in the same section.

Kindly come forward to participate in this noble cause and  we request all the interested members who would like to participate in the Group Parayan to kindly reply soon so that the Forum can start the Group Parayan with a brand new list. We can also actually divide the no of shlokas amongst ourselves accordingly..

Please bear in mind that if you commit to do the parayan, do not backtrack. One has to do the parayan wholeheartedly.

Vishnu Sahasranama Transcript

The Vishnu Sahasranama transcript attached here with this post is free to distribute to as many as people you like & you can even get it printed & gift to people during auspicious occasions. The Transcripts available are English, Gujarati, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit, and Kannada.

Lyrical Audio
    In addition, you can even refer to the Vishnu Sahasranama audio & listen to it which is sung by M.S.Subbulakshmi
    Vishnu Sahasranam Audio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O8tJCTgkwQQ

GOD BLESS ALL!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:29:30 AM by Krish_58 »

Offline Krish_58

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    Re: Vishnu Sahasranama Parayana (VSP) - Starting from 27th September 2014
    « Reply #5377 on: September 26, 2014, 09:14:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Other Languages..

Offline Krish_58

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    Request for Group Parayan (VSP) - 27th Sept, 2014
    « Reply #5378 on: September 26, 2014, 09:27:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear All,

By the grace of Baba & Lord Vishnu, This is a post started for people who want to perform prayers for their problems.

Kindly, mention your problems so that it can be taken up in our parayan starting from tommorow..

Please also be thoughtful before placing a request.. Do ensure that it is problem and not a desire.. !

Offline Aina

• Blessings 4
    • Anant koti bhramand nayak rajdhiraj yogiraj parbhrma satguru shri sainath maharaj ki jai
    « Reply #5379 on: September 27, 2014, 01:28:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram
    I want to participate in this group pranayam
    please give me detail how to do and at what time?
    om sai ram
    :-) :-)

Offline Krish_58

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #5380 on: September 27, 2014, 06:38:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Aina,

You can start performing the parayana at any time but it is preferable in the evening at 6 PM. One needs to chant the entire 108 slokas including phalasruti. We can also divide the slokas amongst ourselves.. Like for eg.. I will chant the 108 slokas once & you read the phalasruti part.. Next time, You can read the 108 slokas and i will read phalasruti part.. :)

I have attached the entire transcript above at most languages..

jai sai ram
    I want to participate in this group pranayam
    please give me detail how to do and at what time?
    om sai ram

Offline Aina

• Blessings 4
    • Anant koti bhramand nayak rajdhiraj yogiraj parbhrma satguru shri sainath maharaj ki jai
    « Reply #5381 on: September 27, 2014, 08:40:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram
    done phalasruti part
    thank u for alloting
    om sai ram nd thank u baba ji

Offline Krish_58

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #5382 on: September 27, 2014, 01:10:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks to the almighty for making us chant the parayana.. God Bless ! Lets do it again next saturday :)

If possible, bring in as many as people and lets make them chant the VS parayana

jai sai ram
    done phalasruti part
    thank u for alloting
    om sai ram nd thank u baba ji

Offline Aina

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #5383 on: October 04, 2014, 09:39:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram
    completed 108 slokas
    have to read poorvapreetika and dhyanam part also with slokas?????????
    om sai ram

Offline Krish_58

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #5384 on: October 06, 2014, 09:22:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • Apolgies ! for the late reply. Yes, You need to read till Phalasruthi Part.. I have completed others.. :)

jai sai ram
    completed 108 slokas
    have to read poorvapreetika and dhyanam part also with slokas?????????
    om sai ram

Facebook Comments