Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: SHREE SAI SATCHARITRA PARAYAN - Next Phase .........  (Read 131024 times)

Offline pradeepp

• Blessings 3
  • saibhakt
Re: SHREE SAI SATCHARITRA PARAYAN - Next Phase .........
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2018, 11:33:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • I personally feel the present methid is good as parayana is completed every thursday. If chapters are selected by individual it  will not complete the parayana
    Baba grant  me shelter at your Holy  Feet

DUST OF YOUR HOLY FEET

Offline veenagp

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #16 on: March 01, 2018, 12:19:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM
    I am in a situation of mixed feelings.
    Since many years this forum has been leading my Thursdays...to confirm and read the allotted chapters which I must say was a good discipline.
    However, I also agree that at certain times I have read it as a routine in order to compete the parayan.
    Any change is difficult to accept in the beginning but if this new proposal of each of us reading our own chapter is in favour then I too will follow the same.
    But I will sincerely miss the old method.Somehow this group parayan seemed to have connected us all from all over the world into a SAI FAMILY.   
    JAI SAI RAM.

Offline vanshi

• Blessings 3
    • Om Sai Namo Namah!Shri Sai Namo Namah!
    « Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 09:26:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,
    I am doing my parayana according to present method.
    I think old method is good for all of us and I feel that allotted chapter are allotted by BABA not by shaivi ji . He is a meditator in between us . Baba wants than all this happens so new method is little confusing may be we get same chapter many times than parayana will be not completed.
    So it’s my personal suggestion and view that old method is good rest all decided by shaivi ji .
    I will wait for his decision till I am doing my parayana as per old method .
    Sai bless all.

Offline veenagp

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 10:38:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM.
    I too continued with the old method and hence read my parayan yesterday based on that, which was chapter 2.
    JAI SAI RAM

Offline shova

• Blessings 14
    • MY BABY SAIMA
    « Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 08:03:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • I am continuing old method of ssc
    Plz give me every week ssc chapter
    Jai sai Ram

Offline vanshi

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #20 on: March 08, 2018, 03:32:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,
    By grace of baba I completed my parayana as per old method.
    Sai bless all.

Offline sanjaynair

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 07:29:32 AM »
  • Publish

• Om Sai Ram,

I started as per the old method last week and read chapter 1
    I will be reading chapter 2 today with Baba's blessings.

Jai Sai Ram,
    Baba Bless All

Offline sandhya pavani

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 07:53:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram
    Read chapter (Sandhya pavani chapter 1,2&51)prathibha chapter 28). I suggest moderators to follow old method of parayan. In that everybody will parayana without fail with devotion, in this new concept interest of doing parayan is not there.
    Om sai ram
    Sandhya pavani

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #23 on: March 08, 2018, 08:01:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram !

Thanks to Baba Sai. With the Blessings and Grace of Baba Sai, I completed reading of chapter 13 (last week 21) as per wish of Baba Sai. Last week, Baba taught, one should practice what he read or study, merely reading of holy book is not enough and of not use, if not followed in own life. In today's chapter, he explained and shared power of Maya and How Faith on Baba could do Miracles. Thanks to Baba Sai, for all invaluable teachings and ever lasting love and blessings.

May Baba Sai Bless All. Heal All.

om sri sai ram ! 
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline mysur

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #24 on: March 08, 2018, 10:23:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

By the Grace of God completed chapter 41. May God bless everyone with good health, peace, wisdom, prosperity and happiness.
     Thanking you,
    Best Regards,
    Mythili Suresh

Offline veenagp

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #25 on: March 08, 2018, 02:34:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM
    Completed my parayan, chapter 3, as per continuation of the previous.
    JAI SAI RAM

Offline saibabakibeti

• Blessings 7
    • My Baba My World
    « Reply #26 on: March 10, 2018, 12:59:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sahaivi didi, Piyaji and Saibji,
    I have come back to the forum after a break for a month or more. I have read resposes from all the Sai devotees,
    There is no right or wrong here. Each ones love for Baba and his her devotion is a matter between Guru and Shishya.
    For some one method works for others something else works.
    I have been associated with this Group Parayan for several years and truly I want to be a part of this forum and Group Parayan.
    The motive and purpose of doing this group parayan was to collectively complete reading whole Sai Satchritra in one day and pray to Baba to listen to the prayers , aardas and requests of those who are in pain, in troubles,  going through difficult times.
    As I have understood that this Parayan is as much for self it is or was started to pray collectively to Baba not for self but for others.
    For our own self we are free to worship , pray , communicate with Baba as we please. Day, date time etc has no boundaries.
    However for this group parayan a day date and time and further ensuring that the parayan of all the chapters is complete is important otherwise than it defies it's purpose.
    Then it is not group parayan but parayan for self and what we do in our lives we may or may not choose to write here.
    Dear Sai devotees we all love Baba  there is no doubt about that and Baba will Himself guide you to read what He wants you to read as He knows what is the best dose of medicine or food for thought is required for each devotee.
    I feel, again my own way of thinking,  is that the spirit,  purpose and the intention of the Parayan right from when it was commenced needs to be valued and considered in deciding the way forward.
    Hence this group should continue the way it was by someone like named here moderators taking the lead and assigning chapers as usual. There is no complustion to be part of this group. There can be handful of people and all the chapters can be divided amongst its participants.

Rest there can be another Sai Satchritra reading group for Thursday where no chapter alloted. Every one is free to read what they feel like and also share their experiences of reading. This free group can be a platform for each devotee to share what they experienced or had their own takeaway after reading the chapter. Confirming the number one  or several chapters read is good, but what learnt if shared will inspire others.
    Guess I have written a lot.
    Please excuse me if someone does not like what I say. The idea is to gather opinion and feedback that I have expressed.
    I would like to be part of Group Parayan old way which is for the benefit of others.
    Om Sai Ram. Baba please guide us. We leave to you to help us way forward.
    Sai Nath Maharaj ki Jai.

OM SHRI SAI NATHAY NAMAH

Offline saianu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #27 on: March 14, 2018, 10:24:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,

With Baba's grace I completed ch 39.

Offline Nanshine

• Blessings 0
    • Shirdi Sai Baba
    « Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 02:40:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

The new changes in parayan is good.

Today i completed the parayan of chapters 1 & 2.

Offline vanshi

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 03:57:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram,
    By grace of baba I completed my parayana.
    Sai bless all.

Facebook Comments