Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 601512 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #1560 on: June 26, 2014, 07:27:55 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि महला ३ घरु १ तितुकी
    Sorat'h, Third Mehl, First House, Ti-Tukas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    भगता दी सदा तू रखदा हरि जीउ धुरि तू रखदा आइआ ॥
    You always preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Dear Lord; You have protected them from the very beginning of time.
    प्रहिलाद जन तुधु राखि लए हरि जीउ हरणाखसु मारि पचाइआ ॥
    You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash.
    गुरमुखा नो परतीति है हरि जीउ मनमुख भरमि भुलाइआ ॥१॥
    The Gurmukhs place their faith in the Dear Lord, but the self-willed manmukhs are deluded by doubt. ||1||
    हरि जी एह तेरी वडिआई ॥
    O Dear Lord, this is Your Glory.
    भगता की पैज रखु तू सुआमी भगत तेरी सरणाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    You preserve the honor of Your devotees, O Lord Master; Your devotees seek Your Sanctuary. ||Pause||
    भगता नो जमु जोहि न साकै कालु न नेड़ै जाई ॥
    The Messenger of Death cannot touch Your devotees; death cannot even approach them.
    केवल राम नामु मनि वसिआ नामे ही मुकति पाई ॥
    The Name of the Lord alone abides in their minds; through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they find liberation.
    रिधि सिधि सभ भगता चरणी लागी गुर कै सहजि सुभाई ॥२॥
    Wealth and all the spiritual powers of the Siddhis fall at the feet of the Lord's devotees; they obtain peace and poise from the Guru. ||2||
    मनमुखा नो परतीति न आवी अंतरि लोभ सुआउ ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs have no faith; they are filled with greed and self-interest.
    गुरमुखि हिरदै सबदु न भेदिओ हरि नामि न लागा भाउ ॥
    They are not Gurmukh - they do not understand the Word of the Shabad in their hearts; they do not love the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    कूड़ कपट पाजु लहि जासी मनमुख फीका अलाउ ॥३॥
    Their masks of falsehood and hypocrisy shall fall off; the self-willed manmukhs speak with insipid words. ||3||
    भगता विचि आपि वरतदा प्रभ जी भगती हू तू जाता ॥
    You are pervading through Your devotees, O Dear God; through Your devotees, You are known.
    माइआ मोह सभ लोक है तेरी तू एको पुरखु बिधाता ॥
    All the people are enticed by Maya; they are Yours, Lord - You alone are the Architect of Destiny.
    हउमै मारि मनसा मनहि समाणी गुर कै सबदि पछाता ॥४॥
    Overcoming my egotism and quieting the desires within my mind, I have come to realize the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||4||
    अचिंत कम करहि प्रभ तिन के जिन हरि का नामु पिआरा ॥
    God automatically does the work of those who love the Name of the Lord.
    गुर परसादि सदा मनि वसिआ सभि काज सवारणहारा ॥
    By Guru's Grace, he ever dwells in their minds, and He resolves all their affairs.
    ओना की रीस करे सु विगुचै जिन हरि प्रभु है रखवारा ॥५॥
    Whoever challenges them is destroyed; they have the Lord God as their Savior. ||5||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे किनै न पाइआ मनमुखि भउकि मुए बिललाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, no one finds the Lord; the self-willed manmukhs die crying out in pain.
    आवहि जावहि ठउर न पावहि दुख महि दुखि समाई ॥
    They come and go, and find no place of rest; in pain and suffering, they perish.
    गुरमुखि होवै सु अम्रितु पीवै सहजे साचि समाई ॥६॥
    But one who becomes Gurmukh drinks in the Ambrosial Nectar, and is easily absorbed in the True Name. ||6||
    बिनु सतिगुर सेवे जनमु न छोडै जे अनेक करम करै अधिकाई ॥
    Without serving the True Guru, one cannot escape reincarnation, even by performing numerous rituals.
    वेद पड़हि तै वाद वखाणहि बिनु हरि पति गवाई ॥
    Those who read the Vedas, and argue and debate without the Lord, lose their honor.
    सचा सतिगुरु साची जिसु बाणी भजि छूटहि गुर सरणाई ॥७॥
    True is the True Guru, and True is the Word of His Bani; in the Guru's Sanctuary, one is saved. ||7||
    जिन हरि मनि वसिआ से दरि साचे दरि साचै सचिआरा ॥
    Those whose minds are filled with the Lord are judged as true in the Court of the Lord; they are hailed as true in the True Court.
    ओना दी सोभा जुगि जुगि होई कोइ न मेटणहारा ॥
    Their praises echo throughout the ages, and no one can erase them.
    नानक तिन कै सद बलिहारै जिन हरि राखिआ उरि धारा ॥८॥१॥
    Nanak is forever a sacrifice to those who enshrine the Lord within their hearts. ||8||1||

[June 26th, 2014 - Thursday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 637)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1561 on: June 27, 2014, 08:42:58 AM »
  • Publish

सोरठि मः १ चउतुके ॥
    Sorat'h, First Mehl, Chau-Tukas:
    माइ बाप को बेटा नीका ससुरै चतुरु जवाई ॥
    The son is dear to his mother and father; he is the wise son-in-law to his father-in-law.
    बाल कंनिआ कौ बापु पिआरा भाई कौ अति भाई ॥
    The father is dear to his son and daughter, and the brother is very dear to his brother.
    हुकमु भइआ बाहरु घरु छोडिआ खिन महि भई पराई ॥
    By the Order of the Lord's Command, he leaves his house and goes outside, and in an instant, everything becomes alien to him.
    नामु दानु इसनानु न मनमुखि तितु तनि धूड़ि धुमाई ॥१॥
    The self-willed manmukh does not remember the Name of the Lord, does not give in charity, and does not cleanse his consciousness; his body rolls in the dust. ||1||
    मनु मानिआ नामु सखाई ॥
    The mind is comforted by the Comforter of the Naam.
    पाइ परउ गुर कै बलिहारै जिनि साची बूझ बुझाई ॥ रहाउ ॥
    I fall at the Guru's feet - I am a sacrifice to Him; He has given me to understand the true understanding. ||Pause||
    जग सिउ झूठ प्रीति मनु बेधिआ जन सिउ वादु रचाई ॥
    The mind is impressed with the false love of the world; he quarrels with the Lord's humble servant.
    माइआ मगनु अहिनिसि मगु जोहै नामु न लेवै मरै बिखु खाई ॥
    Infatuated with Maya, night and day, he sees only the worldly path; he does not chant the Naam, and drinking poison, he dies.
    गंधण वैणि रता हितकारी सबदै सुरति न आई ॥
    He is imbued and infatuated with vicious talk; the Word of the Shabad does not come into his consciousness.
    रंगि न राता रसि नही बेधिआ मनमुखि पति गवाई ॥२॥
    He is not imbued with the Lord's Love, and he is not impressed by the taste of the Name; the self-willed manmukh loses his honor. ||2||
    साध सभा महि सहजु न चाखिआ जिहबा रसु नही राई ॥
    He does not enjoy celestial peace in the Company of the Holy, and there is not even a bit of sweetness on his tongue.
    मनु तनु धनु अपुना करि जानिआ दर की खबरि न पाई ॥
    He calls his mind, body and wealth his own; he has no knowledge of the Court of the Lord.
    अखी मीटि चलिआ अंधिआरा घरु दरु दिसै न भाई ॥
    Closing his eyes, he walks in darkness; he cannot see the home of his own being, O Siblings of Destiny.
    जम दरि बाधा ठउर न पावै अपुना कीआ कमाई ॥३॥
    Tied up at Death's door, he finds no place of rest; he receives the rewards of his own actions. ||3||
    नदरि करे ता अखी वेखा कहणा कथनु न जाई ॥
    When the Lord casts His Glance of Grace, then I see Him with my own eyes; He is indescribable, and cannot be described.
    कंनी सुणि सुणि सबदि सलाही अम्रितु रिदै वसाई ॥
    With my ears, I continually listen to the Word of the Shabad, and I praise Him; His Ambrosial Name abides within my heart.
    निरभउ निरंकारु निरवैरु पूरन जोति समाई ॥
    He is Fearless, Formless and absolutely without vengeance; I am absorbed in His Perfect Light.
    नानक गुर विणु भरमु न भागै सचि नामि वडिआई ॥४॥३॥
    O Nanak, without the Guru, doubt is not dispelled; through the True Name, glorious greatness is obtained. ||4||3||

[June 27th, 2014 - Friday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 596)
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1562 on: June 28, 2014, 11:53:32 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    सतिगुर आइओ सरणि तुहारी ॥
    O True Guru, I have come to Your Sanctuary.
    मिलै सूखु नामु हरि सोभा चिंता लाहि हमारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Grant me the peace and glory of the Lord's Name, and remove my anxiety. ||1||Pause||
    अवर न सूझै दूजी ठाहर हारि परिओ तउ दुआरी ॥
    I cannot see any other place of shelter; I have grown weary, and collapsed at Your door.
    लेखा छोडि अलेखै छूटह हम निरगुन लेहु उबारी ॥१॥
    Please ignore my account; only then may I be saved. I am worthless - please, save me! ||1||
    सद बखसिंदु सदा मिहरवाना सभना देइ अधारी ॥
    You are always forgiving, and always merciful; You give support to all.
    नानक दास संत पाछै परिओ राखि लेहु इह बारी ॥२॥४॥९॥
    Slave Nanak follows the Path of the Saints; save him, O Lord, this time. ||2||4||9||

[June 28, 2014, Saturday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 713)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1563 on: June 29, 2014, 10:38:03 AM »
  • Publish

सलोक मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    हउमै विचि जगतु मुआ मरदो मरदा जाइ ॥
    In egotism, the world is dead; it dies and dies, again and again.
    जिचरु विचि दमु है तिचरु न चेतई कि करेगु अगै जाइ ॥
    As long as there is breath in the body, he does not remember the Lord; what will he do in the world hereafter?
    गिआनी होइ सु चेतंनु होइ अगिआनी अंधु कमाइ ॥
    One who remembers the Lord is a spiritual teacher; the ignorant one acts blindly.
    नानक एथै कमावै सो मिलै अगै पाए जाइ ॥१॥
    O Nanak, whatever one does in this world, determines what he shall receive in the world hereafter. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    धुरि खसमै का हुकमु पइआ विणु सतिगुर चेतिआ न जाइ ॥
    From the very beginning, it has been the Will of the Lord Master, that He cannot be remembered without the True Guru.
    सतिगुरि मिलिऐ अंतरि रवि रहिआ सदा रहिआ लिव लाइ ॥
    Meeting the True Guru, he realizes that the Lord is permeating and pervading deep within him; he remains forever absorbed in the Lord's Love.
    दमि दमि सदा समालदा दमु न बिरथा जाइ ॥
    With each and every breath, he constantly remembers the Lord in meditation; not a single breath passes in vain.
    जनम मरन का भउ गइआ जीवन पदवी पाइ ॥
    His fears of birth and death depart, and he obtains the honored state of eternal life.
    नानक इहु मरतबा तिस नो देइ जिस नो किरपा करे रजाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, He bestows this rank upon that mortal, upon whom He showers His Mercy. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    आपे दानां बीनिआ आपे परधानां ॥
    He Himself is all-wise and all-knowing; He Himself is supreme.
    आपे रूप दिखालदा आपे लाइ धिआनां ॥
    He Himself reveals His form, and He Himself enjoins us to His meditation.
    आपे मोनी वरतदा आपे कथै गिआनां ॥
    He Himself poses as a silent sage, and He Himself speaks spiritual wisdom.
    कउड़ा किसै न लगई सभना ही भाना ॥
    He does not seem bitter to anyone; He is pleasing to all.
    उसतति बरनि न सकीऐ सद सद कुरबाना ॥१९॥
    His Praises cannot be described; forever and ever, I am a sacrifice to Him. ||19||

[June 29, 2014, Sunday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 555)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1564 on: July 03, 2014, 04:21:41 AM »
  • Publish

सूही महला ५ ॥
    Soohee, Fifth Mehl:
    करि किरपा मेरे प्रीतम सुआमी नेत्र देखहि दरसु तेरा राम ॥
    Be Merciful, O my Beloved Lord and Master, that I may behold the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan with my eyes.
    लाख जिहवा देहु मेरे पिआरे मुखु हरि आराधे मेरा राम ॥
    Please bless me, O my Beloved, with thousands of tongues, to worship and adore You with my mouth, O Lord.
    हरि आराधे जम पंथु साधे दूखु न विआपै कोई ॥
    Worshipping the Lord in adoration, the Path of Death is overcome, and no pain or suffering will afflict you.
    जलि थलि महीअलि पूरन सुआमी जत देखा तत सोई ॥
    The Lord and Master is pervading and permeating the water, the land and the sky; wherever I look, there He is.
    भरम मोह बिकार नाठे प्रभु नेर हू ते नेरा ॥
    Doubt, attachment and corruption are gone. God is the nearest of the near.
    नानक कउ प्रभ किरपा कीजै नेत्र देखहि दरसु तेरा ॥१॥
    Please bless Nanak with Your Merciful Grace, O God, that his eyes may behold the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||1||
    कोटि करन दीजहि प्रभ प्रीतम हरि गुण सुणीअहि अबिनासी राम ॥
    Please bless me, O Beloved God, with millions of ears, with which I may hear the Glorious Praises of the Imperishable Lord.
    सुणि सुणि इहु मनु निरमलु होवै कटीऐ काल की फासी राम ॥
    Listening, listening to these, this mind becomes spotless and pure, and the noose of Death is cut.
    कटीऐ जम फासी सिमरि अबिनासी सगल मंगल सुगिआना ॥
    The noose of Death is cut, meditating on the Imperishable Lord, and all happiness and wisdom are obtained.
    हरि हरि जपु जपीऐ दिनु राती लागै सहजि धिआना ॥
    Chant, and meditate, day and night, on the Lord, Har, Har. Focus your meditation on the Celestial Lord.
    कलमल दुख जारे प्रभू चितारे मन की दुरमति नासी ॥
    The painful sins are burnt away, by keeping God in one's thoughts; evil-mindedness is erased.
    कहु नानक प्रभ किरपा कीजै हरि गुण सुणीअहि अविनासी ॥२॥
    Says Nanak, O God, please be Merciful to me, that I may listen to Your Glorious Praises, O Imperishable Lord. ||2||
    करोड़ि हसत तेरी टहल कमावहि चरण चलहि प्रभ मारगि राम ॥
    Please give me millions of hands to serve You, God, and let my feet walk on Your Path.
    भव सागर नाव हरि सेवा जो चड़ै तिसु तारगि राम ॥
    Service to the Lord is the boat to carry us across the terrifying world-ocean.
    भवजलु तरिआ हरि हरि सिमरिआ सगल मनोरथ पूरे ॥
    So cross over the terrifying world-ocean, meditating in remembrance on the Lord, Har, Har; all wishes shall be fulfilled.
    महा बिकार गए सुख उपजे बाजे अनहद तूरे ॥
    Even the worst corruption is taken away; peace wells up, and the unstruck celestial harmony vibrates and resounds.
    मन बांछत फल पाए सगले कुदरति कीम अपारगि ॥
    All the fruits of the mind's desires are obtained; His creative power is infinitely valuable.
    कहु नानक प्रभ किरपा कीजै मनु सदा चलै तेरै मारगि ॥३॥
    Says Nanak, please be Merciful to me, God, that my mind may follow Your Path forever. ||3||
    एहो वरु एहा वडिआई इहु धनु होइ वडभागा राम ॥
    This opportunity, this glorious greatness, this blessing and wealth, come by great good fortune.
    एहो रंगु एहो रस भोगा हरि चरणी मनु लागा राम ॥
    These pleasures, these delightful enjoyments, come when my mind is attached to the Lord's Feet.
    मनु लागा चरणे प्रभ की सरणे करण कारण गोपाला ॥
    My mind is attached to God's Feet; I seek His Sanctuary. He is the Creator, the Cause of causes, the Cherisher of the world.
    सभु किछु तेरा तू प्रभु मेरा मेरे ठाकुर दीन दइआला ॥
    Everything is Yours; You are my God, O my Lord and Master, Merciful to the meek.
    मोहि निरगुण प्रीतम सुख सागर संतसंगि मनु जागा ॥
    I am worthless, O my Beloved, ocean of peace. In the Saints' Congregation, my mind is awakened.
    कहु नानक प्रभि किरपा कीन्ही चरण कमल मनु लागा ॥४॥३॥६॥
    Says Nanak, God has been Merciful to me; my mind is attached to His Lotus Feet. ||4||3||6||

[June 30th, 2014 - Monday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 780)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1565 on: July 03, 2014, 05:41:22 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    परथाइ साखी महा पुरख बोलदे साझी सगल जहानै ॥
    Great men speak the teachings by relating them to individual situations, but the whole world shares in them.
    गुरमुखि होइ सु भउ करे आपणा आपु पछाणै ॥
    One who becomes Gurmukh knows the Fear of God, and realizes his own self.
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ता मन ही ते मनु मानै ॥
    If, by Guru's Grace, one remains dead while yet alive, the mind becomes content in itself.
    जिन कउ मन की परतीति नाही नानक से किआ कथहि गिआनै ॥१॥
    Those who have no faith in their own minds, O Nanak - how can they speak of spiritual wisdom? ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    गुरमुखि चितु न लाइओ अंति दुखु पहुता आइ ॥
    Those who do not focus their consciousness on the Lord, as Gurmukh, suffer pain and grief in the end.
    अंदरहु बाहरहु अंधिआं सुधि न काई पाइ ॥
    They are blind, inwardly and outwardly, and they do not understand anything.
    पंडित तिन की बरकती सभु जगतु खाइ जो रते हरि नाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, the whole world is fed for the sake of those who are attuned to the Lord's Name.
    जिन गुर कै सबदि सलाहिआ हरि सिउ रहे समाइ ॥
    Those who praise the Word of the Guru's Shabad, remain blended with the Lord.
    पंडित दूजै भाइ बरकति न होवई ना धनु पलै पाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, no one is satisfied, and no one finds true wealth through the love of duality.
    पड़ि थके संतोखु न आइओ अनदिनु जलत विहाइ ॥
    They have grown weary of reading scriptures, but still, they do not find contentment, and they pass their lives burning, night and day.
    कूक पूकार न चुकई ना संसा विचहु जाइ ॥
    Their cries and complaints never end, and doubt does not depart from within them.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ मुहि कालै उठि जाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they rise up and depart with blackened faces. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि सजण मेलि पिआरे मिलि पंथु दसाई ॥
    O Beloved, lead me to meet my True Friend; meeting with Him, I shall ask Him to show me the Path.
    जो हरि दसे मितु तिसु हउ बलि जाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to that Friend, who shows it to me.
    गुण साझी तिन सिउ करी हरि नामु धिआई ॥
    I share His Virtues with Him, and meditate on the Lord's Name.
    हरि सेवी पिआरा नित सेवि हरि सुखु पाई ॥
    I serve my Beloved Lord forever; serving the Lord, I have found peace.
    बलिहारी सतिगुर तिसु जिनि सोझी पाई ॥१२॥
    I am a sacrifice to the True Guru, who has imparted this understanding to me. ||12||

[July 1st, 2014 - Tuesday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 647)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1566 on: July 03, 2014, 06:52:53 AM »
  • Publish

टोडी महला ५ ॥
    Todee, Fifth Mehl:
    हरि बिसरत सदा खुआरी ॥
    Forgetting the Lord, one is ruined forever.
    ता कउ धोखा कहा बिआपै जा कउ ओट तुहारी ॥ रहाउ ॥
    How can anyone be deceived, who has Your Support, O Lord? ||Pause||
    बिनु सिमरन जो जीवनु बलना सरप जैसे अरजारी ॥
    Without meditating in remembrance on the Lord, life is like a burning fire, even if one lives long, like a snake.
    नव खंडन को राजु कमावै अंति चलैगो हारी ॥१॥
    One may rule over the nine regions of the earth, but in the end, he shall have to depart, losing the game of life. ||1||
    गुण निधान गुण तिन ही गाए जा कउ किरपा धारी ॥
    He alone sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord, the treasure of virtue, upon whom the Lord showers His Grace.
    सो सुखीआ धंनु उसु जनमा नानक तिसु बलिहारी ॥२॥२॥
    He is at peace, and his birth is blessed; Nanak is a sacrifice to him. ||2||2||

[July 2, 2014, Wednesday 04:30 AM. IST] (Page: 711)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1567 on: July 03, 2014, 06:55:12 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    जतन करै मानुख डहकावै ओहु अंतरजामी जानै ॥
    People try to deceive others, but the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows everything.
    पाप करे करि मूकरि पावै भेख करै निरबानै ॥१॥
    They commit sins, and then deny them, while they pretend to be in Nirvaanaa. ||1||
    जानत दूरि तुमहि प्रभ नेरि ॥
    They believe that You are far away, but You, O God, are near at hand.
    उत ताकै उत ते उत पेखै आवै लोभी फेरि ॥ रहाउ ॥
    Looking around, this way and that, the greedy people come and go. ||Pause||
    जब लगु तुटै नाही मन भरमा तब लगु मुकतु न कोई ॥
    As long as the doubts of the mind are not removed, liberation is not found.
    कहु नानक दइआल सुआमी संतु भगतु जनु सोई ॥२॥५॥३६॥
    Says Nanak, he alone is a Saint, a devotee, and a humble servant of the Lord, to whom the Lord and Master is merciful. ||2||5||36||

[July 3, 2014, Thursday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 680)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1568 on: July 04, 2014, 03:47:09 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    नानक नावहु घुथिआ हलतु पलतु सभु जाइ ॥
    O Nanak, forsaking the Name, he loses everything, in this world and the next.
    जपु तपु संजमु सभु हिरि लइआ मुठी दूजै भाइ ॥
    Chanting, deep meditation and austere self-disciplined practices are all wasted; he is deceived by the love of duality.
    जम दरि बधे मारीअहि बहुती मिलै सजाइ ॥१॥
    He is bound and gagged at the door of the Messenger of Death. He is beaten, and receives terrible punishment. ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    संता नालि वैरु कमावदे दुसटा नालि मोहु पिआरु ॥
    They inflict their hatred upon the Saints, and they love the wicked sinners.
    अगै पिछै सुखु नही मरि जमहि वारो वार ॥
    They find no peace in either this world or the next; they are born only to die, again and again.
    त्रिसना कदे न बुझई दुबिधा होइ खुआरु ॥
    Their hunger is never satisfied, and they are ruined by duality.
    मुह काले तिना निंदका तितु सचै दरबारि ॥
    The faces of these slanderers are blackened in the Court of the True Lord.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ ना उरवारि न पारि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, they find no shelter on either this shore, or the one beyond. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    जो हरि नामु धिआइदे से हरि हरि नामि रते मन माही ॥
    Those who meditate on the Lord's Name are imbued with the Name of the Lord Har, Har, in their minds.
    जिना मनि चिति इकु अराधिआ तिना इकस बिनु दूजा को नाही ॥
    For those who worship the One Lord in their conscious minds, there is no other than the One Lord.
    सेई पुरख हरि सेवदे जिन धुरि मसतकि लेखु लिखाही ॥
    They alone serve the Lord, upon whose foreheads such pre-ordained destiny is written.
    हरि के गुण नित गावदे हरि गुण गाइ गुणी समझाही ॥
    They continually sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and singing the Glories of the Glorious Lord, they are uplifted.
    वडिआई वडी गुरमुखा गुर पूरै हरि नामि समाही ॥१७॥
    Great is the greatness of the Gurmukhs, who, through the Perfect Guru, remain absorbed in the Lord's Name. ||17||

[July 4th, 2014 - Friday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 648)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1569 on: July 06, 2014, 01:57:10 AM »
  • Publish

सलोकु मः ३ ॥
    Shalok, Third Mehl:
    परथाइ साखी महा पुरख बोलदे साझी सगल जहानै ॥
    Great men speak the teachings by relating them to individual situations, but the whole world shares in them.
    गुरमुखि होइ सु भउ करे आपणा आपु पछाणै ॥
    One who becomes Gurmukh knows the Fear of God, and realizes his own self.
    गुर परसादी जीवतु मरै ता मन ही ते मनु मानै ॥
    If, by Guru's Grace, one remains dead while yet alive, the mind becomes content in itself.
    जिन कउ मन की परतीति नाही नानक से किआ कथहि गिआनै ॥१॥
    Those who have no faith in their own minds, O Nanak - how can they speak of spiritual wisdom? ||1||
    मः ३ ॥
    Third Mehl:
    गुरमुखि चितु न लाइओ अंति दुखु पहुता आइ ॥
    Those who do not focus their consciousness on the Lord, as Gurmukh, suffer pain and grief in the end.
    अंदरहु बाहरहु अंधिआं सुधि न काई पाइ ॥
    They are blind, inwardly and outwardly, and they do not understand anything.
    पंडित तिन की बरकती सभु जगतु खाइ जो रते हरि नाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, the whole world is fed for the sake of those who are attuned to the Lord's Name.
    जिन गुर कै सबदि सलाहिआ हरि सिउ रहे समाइ ॥
    Those who praise the Word of the Guru's Shabad, remain blended with the Lord.
    पंडित दूजै भाइ बरकति न होवई ना धनु पलै पाइ ॥
    O Pandit, O religious scholar, no one is satisfied, and no one finds true wealth through the love of duality.
    पड़ि थके संतोखु न आइओ अनदिनु जलत विहाइ ॥
    They have grown weary of reading scriptures, but still, they do not find contentment, and they pass their lives burning, night and day.
    कूक पूकार न चुकई ना संसा विचहु जाइ ॥
    Their cries and complaints never end, and doubt does not depart from within them.
    नानक नाम विहूणिआ मुहि कालै उठि जाइ ॥२॥
    O Nanak, without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, they rise up and depart with blackened faces. ||2||
    पउड़ी ॥
    Pauree:
    हरि सजण मेलि पिआरे मिलि पंथु दसाई ॥
    O Beloved, lead me to meet my True Friend; meeting with Him, I shall ask Him to show me the Path.
    जो हरि दसे मितु तिसु हउ बलि जाई ॥
    I am a sacrifice to that Friend, who shows it to me.
    गुण साझी तिन सिउ करी हरि नामु धिआई ॥
    I share His Virtues with Him, and meditate on the Lord's Name.
    हरि सेवी पिआरा नित सेवि हरि सुखु पाई ॥
    I serve my Beloved Lord forever; serving the Lord, I have found peace.
    बलिहारी सतिगुर तिसु जिनि सोझी पाई ॥१२॥
    I am a sacrifice to the True Guru, who has imparted this understanding to me. ||12||

[July 5th, 2014 - Saturday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 647)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1570 on: July 06, 2014, 02:21:36 AM »
  • Publish

जैतसरी महला ५ घरु ३ दुपदे
    Jaitsree, Fifth Mehl, Third House, Du-Padas:
    ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
    One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
    देहु संदेसरो कहीअउ प्रिअ कहीअउ ॥
    Give me a message from my Beloved - tell me, tell me!
    बिसमु भई मै बहु बिधि सुनते कहहु सुहागनि सहीअउ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    I am wonder-struck, hearing the many reports of Him; tell them to me, O my happy sister soul-brides. ||1||Pause||
    को कहतो सभ बाहरि बाहरि को कहतो सभ महीअउ ॥
    Some say that He is beyond the world - totally beyond it, while others say that He is totally within it.
    बरनु न दीसै चिहनु न लखीऐ सुहागनि साति बुझहीअउ ॥१॥
    His color cannot be seen, and His pattern cannot be discerned. O happy soul-brides, tell me the truth! ||1||
    सरब निवासी घटि घटि वासी लेपु नही अलपहीअउ ॥
    He is pervading everywhere, and He dwells in each and every heart; He is not stained - He is unstained.
    नानकु कहत सुनहु रे लोगा संत रसन को बसहीअउ ॥२॥१॥२॥
    Says Nanak, listen, O people: He dwells upon the tongues of the Saints. ||2||1||2||

[July 6, 2014, Sunday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 700)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1571 on: July 07, 2014, 12:44:32 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ५ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl:
    त्रिपति भई सचु भोजनु खाइआ ॥
    I am satisfied and satiated, eating the food of Truth.
    मनि तनि रसना नामु धिआइआ ॥१॥
    With my mind, body and tongue, I meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||
    जीवना हरि जीवना ॥
    Life, spiritual life, is in the Lord.
    जीवनु हरि जपि साधसंगि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
    Spiritual life consists of chanting the Lord's Name in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||1||Pause||
    अनिक प्रकारी बसत्र ओढाए ॥
    He is dressed in robes of all sorts,
    अनदिनु कीरतनु हरि गुन गाए ॥२॥
    If he sings the Kirtan of the Lord's Glorious Praises, day and night. ||2||
    हसती रथ असु असवारी ॥
    He rides upon elephants, chariots and horses,
    हरि का मारगु रिदै निहारी ॥३॥
    If he sees the Lord's Path within his own heart. ||3||
    मन तन अंतरि चरन धिआइआ ॥
    Meditating on the Lord's Feet, deep within his mind and body,
    हरि सुख निधान नानक दासि पाइआ ॥४॥२॥५६॥
    Slave Nanak has found the Lord, the treasure of peace. ||4||2||56||

[July 7, 2014, Monday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page : 684)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1572 on: July 08, 2014, 12:34:18 AM »
  • Publish

धनासरी महला ४ ॥
    Dhanaasaree, Fourth Mehl:
    हरि हरि बूंद भए हरि सुआमी हम चात्रिक बिलल बिललाती ॥
    The Lord, Har, Har, is the rain-drop; I am the song-bird, crying, crying out for it.
    हरि हरि क्रिपा करहु प्रभ अपनी मुखि देवहु हरि निमखाती ॥१॥
    O Lord God, please bless me with Your Mercy, and pour Your Name into my mouth, even if for only an instant. ||1||
    हरि बिनु रहि न सकउ इक राती ॥
    Without the Lord, I cannot live for even a second.
    जिउ बिनु अमलै अमली मरि जाई है तिउ हरि बिनु हम मरि जाती ॥ रहाउ ॥
    तुम हरि सरवर अति अगाह हम लहि न सकहि अंतु माती ॥
    You, Lord, are the deepest, most unfathomable ocean; I cannot find even a trace of Your limits.
    तू परै परै अपर्मपरु सुआमी मिति जानहु आपन गाती ॥२॥
    You are the most remote of the remote, limitless and transcendent; O Lord Master, You alone know Your state and extent. ||2||
    हरि के संत जना हरि जपिओ गुर रंगि चलूलै राती ॥
    The Lord's humble Saints meditate on the Lord; they are imbued with the deep crimson color of the Guru's Love.
    हरि हरि भगति बनी अति सोभा हरि जपिओ ऊतम पाती ॥३॥
    Meditating on the Lord, they attain great glory, and the most sublime honor. ||3||
    आपे ठाकुरु आपे सेवकु आपि बनावै भाती ॥
    He Himself is the Lord and Master, and He Himself is the servant; He Himself creates His environments.
    नानकु जनु तुमरी सरणाई हरि राखहु लाज भगाती ॥४॥५॥
    Servant Nanak has come to Your Sanctuary, O Lord; protect and preserve the honor of Your devotee. ||4||5||

[July 8th, 2014 - Tuesday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 668)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1573 on: July 09, 2014, 01:57:35 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    मन मेरिआ तू सदा सचु समालि जीउ ॥
    O my mind, contemplate the True Lord forever.
    आपणै घरि तू सुखि वसहि पोहि न सकै जमकालु जीउ ॥
    Dwell in peace in the home of your own self, and the Messenger of Death shall not touch you.
    कालु जालु जमु जोहि न साकै साचै सबदि लिव लाए ॥
    The noose of the Messenger of Death shall not touch you, when you embrace love for the True Word of the Shabad.
    सदा सचि रता मनु निरमलु आवणु जाणु रहाए ॥
    Ever imbued with the True Lord, the mind becomes immaculate, and its coming and going is ended.
    दूजै भाइ भरमि विगुती मनमुखि मोही जमकालि ॥
    The love of duality and doubt have ruined the self-willed manmukh, who is lured away by the Messenger of Death.
    कहै नानकु सुणि मन मेरे तू सदा सचु समालि ॥१॥
    Says Nanak, listen, O my mind: contemplate the True Lord forever. ||1||
    मन मेरिआ अंतरि तेरै निधानु है बाहरि वसतु न भालि ॥
    O my mind, the treasure is within you; do not search for it on the outside.
    जो भावै सो भुंचि तू गुरमुखि नदरि निहालि ॥
    Eat only that which is pleasing to the Lord, and as Gurmukh, receive the blessing of His Glance of Grace.
    गुरमुखि नदरि निहालि मन मेरे अंतरि हरि नामु सखाई ॥
    As Gurmukh, receive the blessing of His Glance of Grace, O my mind; the Name of the Lord, your help and support, is within you.
    मनमुख अंधुले गिआन विहूणे दूजै भाइ खुआई ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are blind, and devoid of wisdom; they are ruined by the love of duality.
    बिनु नावै को छूटै नाही सभ बाधी जमकालि ॥
    Without the Name, no one is emancipated. All are bound by the Messenger of Death.
    नानक अंतरि तेरै निधानु है तू बाहरि वसतु न भालि ॥२॥
    O Nanak, the treasure is within you; do not search for it on the outside. ||2||
    मन मेरिआ जनमु पदारथु पाइ कै इकि सचि लगे वापारा ॥
    O my mind, obtaining the blessing of this human birth, some are engaged in the trade of Truth.
    सतिगुरु सेवनि आपणा अंतरि सबदु अपारा ॥
    They serve their True Guru, and the Infinite Word of the Shabad resounds within them.
    अंतरि सबदु अपारा हरि नामु पिआरा नामे नउ निधि पाई ॥
    Within them is the Infinite Shabad, and the Beloved Naam, the Name of the Lord; through the Naam, the nine treasures are obtained.
    मनमुख माइआ मोह विआपे दूखि संतापे दूजै पति गवाई ॥
    The self-willed manmukhs are engrossed in emotional attachment to Maya; they suffer in pain, and through duality, they lose their honor.
    हउमै मारि सचि सबदि समाणे सचि रते अधिकाई ॥
    But those who conquer their ego, and merge in the True Shabad, are totally imbued with Truth.
    नानक माणस जनमु दुल्मभु है सतिगुरि बूझ बुझाई ॥३॥
    O Nanak, it is so difficult to obtain this human life; the True Guru imparts this understanding. ||3||
    मन मेरे सतिगुरु सेवनि आपणा से जन वडभागी राम ॥
    O my mind, those who serve their True Guru are the most fortunate beings.
    जो मनु मारहि आपणा से पुरख बैरागी राम ॥
    Those who conquer their minds are beings of renunciation and detachment.
    से जन बैरागी सचि लिव लागी आपणा आपु पछाणिआ ॥
    They are beings of renunciation and detachment, who lovingly focus their consciousness on the True Lord; they realize and understand their own selves.
    मति निहचल अति गूड़ी गुरमुखि सहजे नामु वखाणिआ ॥
    Their intellect is steady, deep and profound; as Gurmukh, they naturally chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord.
    इक कामणि हितकारी माइआ मोहि पिआरी मनमुख सोइ रहे अभागे ॥
    Some are lovers of beautiful young women; emotional attachment to Maya is very dear to them. The unfortunate self-willed manmukhs remain asleep.
    नानक सहजे सेवहि गुरु अपणा से पूरे वडभागे ॥४॥३॥
    O Nanak, those who intuitively serve their Guru, have perfect destiny. ||4||3||

[July 9, 2014, Wednesday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 569)
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #1574 on: July 10, 2014, 08:13:35 AM »
  • Publish

वडहंसु महला ३ ॥
    Wadahans, Third Mehl:
    इहु सरीरु जजरी है इस नो जरु पहुचै आए ॥
    This body is frail; old age is overtaking it.
    गुरि राखे से उबरे होरु मरि जमै आवै जाए ॥
    Those who are protected by the Guru are saved, while others die, to be reincarnated; they continue coming and going.
    होरि मरि जमहि आवहि जावहि अंति गए पछुतावहि बिनु नावै सुखु न होई ॥
    Others die, to be reincarnated; they continue coming and going, and in the end, they depart regretfully. Without the Name, there is no peace.
    ऐथै कमावै सो फलु पावै मनमुखि है पति खोई ॥
    As one acts here, so does he obtain his rewards; the self-willed manmukh loses his honor.
    जम पुरि घोर अंधारु महा गुबारु ना तिथै भैण न भाई ॥
    In the City of Death, there is pitch darkness, and huge clouds of dust; neither sister nor brother is there.
    इहु सरीरु जजरी है इस नो जरु पहुचै आई ॥१॥
    This body is frail; old age is overtaking it. ||1||
    काइआ कंचनु तां थीऐ जां सतिगुरु लए मिलाए ॥
    The body becomes like gold, when the True Guru unites one with Himself.
    भ्रमु माइआ विचहु कटीऐ सचड़ै नामि समाए ॥
    Doubt and Maya have been removed from within me, and I am merged in the Naam, the True Name of the Lord.
    सचै नामि समाए हरि गुण गाए मिलि प्रीतम सुखु पाए ॥
    Merged in the True Name of the Lord, I sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord; meeting my Beloved, I have found peace.
    सदा अनंदि रहै दिनु राती विचहु हंउमै जाए ॥
    I am in constant bliss, day and night; egotism has been dispelled from within me.
    जिनी पुरखी हरि नामि चितु लाइआ तिन कै हंउ लागउ पाए ॥
    I fall at the feet of those who enshrine the Naam within their consciousness.
    कांइआ कंचनु तां थीऐ जा सतिगुरु लए मिलाए ॥२॥
    The body becomes like gold, when the True Guru unites one with Himself. ||2||
    सो सचा सचु सलाहीऐ जे सतिगुरु देइ बुझाए ॥
    We truly praise the True Lord, when the True Guru imparts understanding.
    बिनु सतिगुर भरमि भुलाणीआ किआ मुहु देसनि आगै जाए ॥
    Without the True Guru, they are deluded by doubt; going to the world hereafter, what face will they display?
    किआ देनि मुहु जाए अवगुणि पछुताए दुखो दुखु कमाए ॥
    What face will they show, when they go there? They will regret and repent for their sins; their actions will bring them only pain and suffering.
    नामि रतीआ से रंगि चलूला पिर कै अंकि समाए ॥
    Those who are imbued with the Naam are dyed in the deep crimson color of the Lord's Love; they merge into the Being of their Husband Lord.
    तिसु जेवडु अवरु न सूझई किसु आगै कहीऐ जाए ॥
    I can conceive of no other as great as the Lord; unto whom should I go and speak?
    सो सचा सचु सलाहीऐ जे सतिगुरु देइ बुझाए ॥३॥
    We truly praise the True Lord, when the True Guru imparts understanding. ||3||
    जिनी सचड़ा सचु सलाहिआ हंउ तिन लागउ पाए ॥
    I fall at the feet of those who praise the Truest of the True.
    से जन सचे निरमले तिन मिलिआ मलु सभ जाए ॥
    Those humble beings are true, and immaculately pure; meeting them, all filth is washed off.
    तिन मिलिआ मलु सभ जाए सचै सरि नाए सचै सहजि सुभाए ॥
    Meeting them, all filth is washed off; bathing in the Pool of Truth, one becomes truthful, with intuitive ease.
    नामु निरंजनु अगमु अगोचरु सतिगुरि दीआ बुझाए ॥
    The True Guru has given me the realization of the Naam, the Immaculate Name of the Lord, the unfathomable, the imperceptible.
    अनदिनु भगति करहि रंगि राते नानक सचि समाए ॥
    Those who perform devotional worship to the Lord night and day, are imbued with His Love; O Nanak, they are absorbed in the True Lord.
    जिनी सचड़ा सचु धिआइआ हंउ तिन कै लागउ पाए ॥४॥४॥
    I fall at the feet of those who meditate on the Truest of the True. ||4||4||

[July 10th, 2014 - Thursday 04:30 AM. IST]  (Page: 584)
    om sai ram!

Facebook Comments