Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)  (Read 629460 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Re: Daily Hukamnama (From Siri Harmandir Sahib Amritsar)
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2010, 09:24:47 PM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL:

An intense yearning to meet God has welled up in my heart. I have gone out searching to find my Beloved Husband Lord. Hearing news of my Beloved, I have laid out my bed in my home.. Wandering, wandering all around, I came, but I did not even see Him. || 1 || How can this poor heart be comforted? Come and meet me, O Friend; I am a sacrifice to You. || 1 || Pause || One bed is spread out for the bride and her Husband Lord. The bride is asleep, while her Husband Lord is always awake. The bride is intoxicated, as if she has drunk wine. The soul-bride only awakens when her Husband Lord calls to her. || 2 || She has lost hope — so many days have passed. I have travelled through all the lands and the countries. I cannot survive, even for an instant, without the feet of my Beloved. When God becomes Merciful, I become fortunate, and then I meet Him. || 3 || Becoming Merciful, He has united me with the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation. The fire has been quenched, and I have found my Husband Lord within my own home. I am now adorned with all sorts of decorations. Says Nanak, the Guru has dispelled my doubt. || 4 || Wherever I look, I see my Husband Lord there, O Siblings of Destiny. When the door is opened, then the mind is restrained. || 1 || Second Pause || 5 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #166 on: February 20, 2010, 09:11:04 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

Granting His Grace, God has blessed me with His Name, and released me of my bonds. I have forgotten all worldly entanglements, and I am attached to the Guru’s feet. || 1 || In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I have renounced my other cares and anxieties. I dug a deep pit, and buried my egotistical pride, emotional attachment and the desires of my mind. || 1 || Pause || No one is my enemy, and I am no one’s enemy. God, who expanded His expanse, is within all; I learned this from the True Guru. || 2 || I am a friend to all; I am everyone’s friend. When the sense of separation was removed from my mind, then I was united with the Lord, my King. || 3 || My stubbornness is gone, Ambrosial Nectar rains down, and the Word of the Guru’s Shabad seems so sweet to me. He is pervading everywhere, in the water, on the land and in the sky; Nanak beholds the all-pervading Lord. || 4 || 3 ||

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #167 on: February 22, 2010, 08:03:24 AM »
  • Publish

TODEE, FIFTH MEHL:

My foolish heart is in the grip of pride. By the Will of my Lord God, Maya, like a witch, has swallowed by soul. || Pause || More and more, he continually yearns for more; but unless he is destined to receive, how can he obtain it? He is entangled in wealth, bestowed by the Lord God; the unfortunate one attaches himself to the fire of desires. || 1 || Listen, O mind, to the Teachings of the Holy Saints, and all your sins shall be totally washed away. One who is destined to receive from the Lord, O servant Nanak, shall not be cast into the womb of reincarnation again. || 2 || 2 || 19 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #168 on: February 22, 2010, 10:57:18 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

He has saved me from the awful power of Maya, by attaching me to His feet. He gave my mind the Mantra of the Naam, the Name of the One Lord, which shall never perish or leave me. || 1 || The Perfect True Guru has given this gift. He has blessed me with the Kirtan of the Praises of the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, and I am emancipated. || Pause || My God has made me His own, and saved the honor of His devotee. Nanak has grasped the feet of his God, and has found peace, day and night. || 2 || 10 || 41 ||  
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #169 on: February 23, 2010, 11:38:47 PM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, THIRD MEHL:

The soul-bride may wander throughout the four ages, but still, without the True Guru, she will not find her True Husband Lord. The Kingdom of the Lord is permanent, and forever unchanging; there is no other than Him. There is no other than Him — He is True forever; the Gurmukh knows the One Lord. That soul-bride, whose mind accepts the Guru’s Teachings, meets her Husband Lord. Meeting the True Guru, she finds the Lord; without the Lord’s Name, there is no liberation. O Nanak, the soul-bride ravishes and enjoys her Husband Lord; her mind accepts Him, and she finds peace. || 1 || Serve the True Guru, O young and innocent bride; thus you shall obtain the Lord as your Husband. You shall be the virtuous and happy bride of the True Lord forever; and you shall never again wear soiled clothes. Your clothes shall never again be soiled; how rare are those few, who, as Gurmukh, recognize this, and conquer their ego. So make your practice the practice of good deeds; merge into the Word of the Shabad, and deep within, come to know the One Lord. The Gurmukh enjoys God, day and night, and so obtains true glory. O Nanak, the soul-bride enjoys and ravishes her Beloved; God is pervading and permeating everywhere. || 2 || Serve the Guru, O young and innocent soul-bride, and he will lead to you meet your Husband Lord. The bride is imbued with the Love of her Lord; meeting with her Beloved, she finds peace. Meeting her Beloved, she finds peace, and merges in the True Lord; the True Lord is pervading everywhere. The bride makes Truth her decorations, day and night, and remains absorbed in the True Lord. The Lord, the Giver of peace, is realized through His Shabad; He hugs His bride close in His embrace. O Nanak, the bride obtains the Mansion of His Presence; through the Guru’s Teachings, she finds her Lord. || 3 || The Primal Lord, my God, has united His young and innocent bride with Himself. Through the Guru’s Teachings, her heart is illumined and enlightened; God is permeating and pervading everywhere. God is permeating and pervading everywhere; He dwells in her mind, and she realizes her pre-ordained destiny. On his cozy bed, she is pleasing to my God; she fashions her decorations of Truth. The bride is immaculate and pure; she washes away the filth of egotism, and through the Guru’s Teachings, she merges in the True Lord. O Nanak, the Creator Lord blends her into Himself, and she obtains the nine treasure of the Naam. || 4 || 3 || 4 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #170 on: February 24, 2010, 09:52:58 PM »
  • Publish

TODEE, FIFTH MEHL: 

Without understanding, his coming into the world is useless. He puts on various ornaments and many decorations, but it is like dressing a corpse. || Pause || With great effort and exertion, the miser works to gather in the riches of Maya. He does not give anything in charity or generosity, and he does not serve the Saints; his wealth does not do him any good at all. || 1 || The soul-bride puts on her ornaments, embellishes her bed, and fashions decorations. But if she does not obtain the company of her Husband Lord, the sight of these decorations only brings her pain. || 2 || The man works all day long, threshing the husks with the pestle. He is depressed, like a forced laborer, and so he is of no use to his own home. || 3 || But when God shows His Mercy and Grace, He implants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, within the heart. Search the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, O Nanak, and find the sublime essence of the Lord. || 4 || 2 || 4 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #171 on: February 25, 2010, 07:08:15 PM »
  • Publish

RAAG DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL, FOURTH HOUSE: 
    ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU: 

I am just a poor beggar of Yours; You are Your Own Lord Master, You are the Great Giver. Be Merciful, and bless me, a humble beggar, with Your Name, so that I may forever remain imbued with Your Love. || 1 || I am a sacrifice to Your Name, O True Lord. The One Lord is the Cause of causes; there is no other at all. || 1 || Pause || I was wretched; I wandered through so many cycles of reincarnation. Now, Lord, please bless me with Your Grace. Be merciful, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; please grant me such a gift. || 2 || Prays Nanak, the shutters of doubt have been opened wide; by Guru’s Grace, I have come to know the Lord. I am filled to overflowing with true love; my mind is pleased and appeased by the True Guru. || 3 || 1 || 9 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #172 on: February 26, 2010, 06:43:21 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL:

Gather in and cherish forever the wealth of the Lord’s Name, deep within; He cherishes and nurtures all beings and creatures. They alone obtain the treasure of Liberation, who are lovingly imbued with, and focused on the Lord’s Name. || 1 || Serving the Guru, one obtains the wealth of the Lord’s Name. He is illumined and enlightened within, and he meditates on the Lord’s Name. || Pause || This love for the Lord is like the love of the bride for her husband. God ravishes and enjoys the soul-bride who is adorned with peace and tranquility. No one finds God through egotism. Wandering away from the Primal Lord, the root of all, one wastes his life in vain. || 2 || Tranquility, celestial peace, pleasure and the Word of His Bani come from the Guru. True is that service, which leads one to merge in the Naam. Blessed with the Word of the Shabad, he meditates forever on the Lord, the Beloved. Through the True Name, glorious greatness is obtained. || 3 || The Creator Himself abides throughout the ages. If He casts His Glance of Grace, then we meet Him. Through the Word of Gurbani, the Lord comes to dwell in the mind. O Nanak, God unites with Himself those who are imbued with Truth. || 4 || 3 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #173 on: February 27, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »
  • Publish

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL:

Blessed is that soul-bride, who realizes God. She obeys the Hukam of His Order, and abandons her self-conceit. Imbued with her Beloved, she celebrates in delight. || 1 || Listen, O my companions — these are the signs on the Path to meet God. Dedicate your mind and body to Him; stop living to please others. || 1 || Pause || One soul-bride counsels another, to do only that which pleases God. Such a soul-bride merges into the Being of God. || 2 || One who is in the grip of pride does not obtain the Mansion of the Lord’s Presence. She regrets and repents, when her life-night passes away. The unfortunate self-willed manmukhs suffer in pain. || 3 || I pray to God, but I think that He is far away. God is imperishable and eternal; He is pervading and permeating everywhere. Servant Nanak sings of Him; I see Him Ever-present everywhere. || 4 || 3 ||

*Dedicate your mind and body to Him; stop living to please others.
    *One who is in the grip of pride does not obtain the Mansion of the Lord’s Presence.

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #174 on: February 28, 2010, 08:45:52 PM »
  • Publish

SHALOK:

Power is fraudulent, beauty is fraudulent, and wealth is fraudulent, as is pride of ancestry. One may gather poison through deception and fraud, O Nanak, but without the Lord, nothing shall go along with him in the end. || 1 || Beholding the bitter melon, he is deceived, since it appears so pretty. But it is not worth even a shell, O Nanak; the riches of Maya will not go along with anyone. || 2 || PAUREE: It shall not go along with you when you depart — why do you bother to collect it? Tell me, why do you try so hard to acquire that which you must leave behind in the end? Forgetting the Lord, how can you be satisfied? Your mind cannot be pleased. One who forsakes God, and attaches himself to another, shall be immersed in hell. Be kind and compassionate to Nanak, O Lord, and dispel his fear. || 10 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #175 on: March 01, 2010, 10:53:12 PM »
  • Publish

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

I am satisfied and satiated, eating the food of Truth. With my mind, body and tongue, I meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. || 1 || Life, spiritual life, is in the Lord. Spiritual life consists of chanting the Lord’s Name in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. || 1 || Pause || He is dressed in robes of all sorts, if he sings the Kirtan of the Lord’s Glorious Praises, day and night. || 2 || He rides upon elephants, chariots and horses, if he sees the Lord’s Path within his own heart. || 3 || Meditating on the Lord’s Feet, deep within his mind and body, slave Nanak has found the Lord, the treasure of peace. || 4 || 2 || 56 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #176 on: March 04, 2010, 02:07:58 AM »
  • Publish

SORAT’H, 3rd GURU:

He alone is a Sikh, a friend, a relative and a sibling, who walks in the Way of the Guru’s Will. One who walks according to his own will, O Siblings of Destiny, suffers separation from the Lord, and shall be punished. Without the True Guru, peace is never obtained, O Siblings of Destiny; again and again, he regrets and repents. || 1 || The Lord’s slaves are happy, O Siblings of Destiny. The sins and sorrows of countless lifetimes are eradicated; the Lord Himself unites them in His Union. || Pause || All of these relatives are like chains upon the soul, O Siblings of Destiny; the world is deluded by doubt. Without the Guru, the chains cannot be broken; the Gurmukhs find the door of salvation. One who performs rituals without realizing the Word of the Guru’s Shabad, shall die and be reborn, again and again. || 2 || The world is entangled in egotism and possessiveness, O Siblings of Destiny, but no one belongs to anyone else. The Gurmukhs attain the Mansion of the Lord’s Presence, singing the Glories of the Lord; they dwell in the home of their own inner being. One who understands here, realizes himself; the Lord God belongs to him. || 3 || The True Guru is forever merciful, O Siblings of Destiny; without good destiny, what can anyone obtain? He looks alike upon all with His Glance of Grace, but people receive the fruits of their rewards according to their love for the Lord. O Nanak, when the Naam, the Name of the Lord, comes to dwell within the mind, then self-conceit is eradicated from within. || 4 || 6 ||
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #177 on: March 04, 2010, 02:09:41 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

Those who meet the True Guru, ever sing the Kirtan of the Lord’s Praises. The Lord’s Name naturally fills their minds, and they are absorbed in the Shabad, the Word of the True Lord. They redeem their generations, and they themselves obtain the state of liberation. The Supreme Lord God is pleased with those who fall at the Guru’s Feet. Servant Nanak is the Lord’s slave; by His Grace, the Lord preserves his honor. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: In egotism, one is assailed by fear; he passes his life totally troubled by fear. Egotism is such a terrible disease; he dies, to be reincarnated — he continues coming and going. Those who have such pre-ordained destiny meet with the True Guru, God Incarnate. O Nanak, by Guru’s Grace, they are redeemed; their egos are burnt away through the Word of the Shabad. || 2 || PAUREE: The Lord’s Name is my immortal, unfathomable, imperishable Creator Lord, the Architect of Destiny. I serve the Lord’s Name, I worship the Lord’s Name, and my soul is imbued with the Lord’s Name. I know of no other as great as the Lord’s Name; the Lord’s Name shall deliver me in the end. The Generous Guru has given me the Lord’s Name; blessed, blessed are the Guru’s mother and father. I ever bow in humble reverence to my True Guru; meeting Him, I have come to know the Lord’s Name. || 16 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #178 on: March 04, 2010, 11:15:46 PM »
  • Publish

SORAT'H, FIFTH MEHL:

The Creator has brought utter peace to my home; the fever has left my family. The Perfect Guru has saved us. I sought the Sanctuary of the True Lord. || 1 || The Transcendent Lord Himself has become my Protector. Tranquility, intuitive peace and poise welled up in an instant, and my mind was comforted forever. || Pause || The Lord, Har, Har, gave me the medicine of His Name, which has cured all disease. He extended His Mercy to me, and resolved all these affairs. || 2 || God confirmed His loving nature; He did not take my merits or demerits into account. The Word of the Guru's Shabad has become manifest, and through it, my honor was totally preserved. || 3 || I speak as You cause me to speak; O Lord and Master, You are the ocean of excellence. Nanak chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, according to the Teachings of Truth. God preserves the honor of His slaves. || 4 || 6 || 56 ||

om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #179 on: March 06, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »
  • Publish

SHALOK, THIRD MEHL:

He Himself is pleased with His humble devotees; my Beloved Lord attaches them to Himself. The Lord blesses His humble devotees with royalty; He fashions the true crown upon their heads. They are always at peace, and immaculately pure; they perform service for the True Guru. They are not said to be kings, who die in conflict, and then enter again the cycle of reincarnation. O Nanak, without the Name of the Lord, they wander about with their noses cut off in disgrace; they get no respect at all. || 1 || THIRD MEHL: Hearing the teachings, he does not appreciate them, as long as he is not Gurmukh, attached to the Word of the Shabad. Serving the True Guru, the Naam comes to abide in the mind, and doubts and fears run away. As he knows the True Guru, so he is transformed, and then, he lovingly focuses his consciousness on the Naam. O Nanak, through the Naam, the Name of the Lord, greatness is obtained; he shall be resplendent in the Court of the Lord hereafter. || 2 || PAUREE: The minds of the Gursikhs are filled with the love of the Lord; they come and worship the Guru. They trade lovingly in the Lord’s Name, and depart after earning the profit of the Lord’s Name. The faces of the Gursikhs are radiant; in the Court of the Lord, they are approved. The Guru, the True Guru, is the treasure of the Lord’s Name; how very fortunate are the Sikhs who share in this treasure of virtue. I am a sacrifice to those Gursikhs who, sitting and standing, meditate on the Lord’s Name. || 11 ||

om sai ram!

Facebook Comments